IN clinic murders 600 animals in one month

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you go to a thai restaurant get the mango with sticky rice. It is amazing!!

Not always true... I went and ordered one super psyched that I could eat such awesomeness (my favorite item on the menu), but the rice was salty and nasty, and the mango was half fermented! I love gooey mangoes, but this one almost tasted carbonated... I was sooooo devastated!!!

+pity+

R foods...
radichio lettuce

rice a roni
rambutan

Members don't see this ad.

Minnerbelle, that sounds terrible. It is my favorite too, so totally understand the disappointment factor. I think it is the sauce they put on it that makes it so good, but bad mangos are a deal breaker. <<Too much 30 rock...

Members don't see this ad :)
Not always true... I went and ordered one super psyched that I could eat such awesomeness (my favorite item on the menu), but the rice was salty and nasty, and the mango was half fermented! I love gooey mangoes, but this one almost tasted carbonated... I was sooooo devastated!!!

+pity+

What? That's terrible I love mango rice.

Btw did anybody say Ramen yet? or how about Risotto? :cool:

Rocky Road Ice Cream!

This is the best thread hijack I have ever seen!

Mmmmm, ravioli. Rigatoni. And, of course, Reese's PB Cups!

why is a foot-person posting in pre-vet? i think im going to go post somthing in the foot-people forum about how many feet are euthanized a year by foot-people.

:laugh: Not even sure what this would mean in real life (since people are attached to feet), but it made me laugh a lot!! :laugh:

Think of how many ingrown toenails are removed every year. Is is fair to them? Did anyone stop and ask them why they felt the need to be so close to the toe? Nope, they just excise them and throw them out. Oh the humanity. :D