It's Official, I Have The Hots For SHC1984

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well with previous girls, I tend to not get as attached as the one I had issue with. First, I am usually very playful around females. The ones I am physically attracted to I have no trouble talking to, and eventually I form an emotional attachment and date them. I guess the good thing about this is that physical attachment comes first, then emotional. That way, when I get rejected, I don't feel as bad. But with the other girl, I just feel like crap because I am both emotionally and physically attracted. What's worst is that after being rejected by her and finding out she has a boyfriend, I lost sense of my confidence. Meeting other girls and having fun with them only reminds me that at the end of the day, she's all that's matter.

So yes, I do put her on the pedestal, but only because she has a hold on me. As I said before, she is everything that I am looking for, and until I find another lady who makes me feel the same, I don't think I can ever the be same. Also, people tend to think that she takes advantage of me, which sometimes I don't quite get, especially when I work with her and not my teammates on our therapeutic assignments. Maybe I am in denial.
Also, I said I have the hots for SHC1984, its just an internet crush and nothing more, I am in no way interested in meeting the actual SHC1984 in real life as I mentioned before. Sheesh.

Now, hold up. From your other thread - you just hung out with her and creeped around her and helped her with schoolwork. This means:

You never dated her.
You never fooled around with her.
You never slept with her.

If these things are true, then what the crap is this deep "emotional and physical attachment" you are talking about?

A simple analogy is that you played the best game of your life, and you want to emulate that experience once more, but can't seem to because your teammates are different than the ones you had.

If what you described in the other thread is the "best game of your life," it's not wonder we all suspect you of being a virgin. Because what you described is NO GAME at all.

My thought is that you are so inexperienced (emotionally and physically) that a simple crush has mushroomed into something so much more in your mind, and you've developed an obsession. It's unhealthy and abnormal. It will scare off the few women out there who might be willing to date you. Work on giving it up. And stop playing video games so much.

Members don't see this ad.

Now, hold up. From your other thread - you just hung out with her and creeped around her and helped her with schoolwork. This means:

You never dated her.
You never fooled around with her.
You never slept with her.

If these things are true, then what the crap is this deep "emotional and physical attachment" you are talking about?

If what you described in the other thread is the "best game of your life," it's not wonder we all suspect you of being a virgin. Because what you described is NO GAME at all.

My thought is that you are so inexperienced (emotionally and physically) that a simple crush has mushroomed into something so much more in your mind, and you've developed an obsession. It's unhealthy and abnormal. It will scare off the few women out there who might be willing to date you. Work on giving it up. And stop playing video games so much.

I'm sorry...I have a hard time describing my love life. For me, emotional attachment does not mean sexual bond. It is the bond where I feel comfortable around her to be me. Others I just fake. Get it now????? I can't believe that in your opinion, you need to sleep with someone in order to develop an emotional attachment. That is ridiculous.

I cant give up video games because they taught me so much about life. For example, if I fail at something, I just have to try again. Same goes with the girl.

I'm sorry...I have a hard time describing my love life. For me, emotional attachment does not mean sexual bond. It is the bond where I feel comfortable around her to be me. Others I just fake. Get it now?????

I cant give up video games because they taught me so much about life. For example, if I fail at something, I just have to try again. Same goes with the girl.

Still, your obsession with her does not match the depth (or lack thereof) of your relationship with her.

And what, pray tell, do video games teach you about life?

Members don't see this ad :)
Still, your obsession with her does not match the depth (or lack thereof) of your relationship with her.

Can you not read what I wrote? Or am I simply not American enough to type in English? I'm getting pissed off....

I read somewhere that people who have played a lot of video games are a lot better at losing weight/gaining weight at the gym. Something to do with the leveling up process and having to keep track of what to do next. Of course this means, they gotta do more than just play video games.

Why do you want an Asian chick man? (I'm 1/2 Indian 1/2 Persian, Indian chicks count as Asian, and they are annoying as hell.)

LoL sucks, play WoW or Diablo 3.

The reason why I don't date girls outside my culture is because I'm a fob, and I relate better to Asians. Also, I don't mind having sex after we go in a relationship, that way, we have already established emotional attachment rather than sexual attachment. Again, its personal preference.

OK. I have been following this thread with mild amusement/annoyance and I know its basically trolltown but I had to say something.

How old are you? Are you still in junior high? My god man! Give it up about this woman!

Tell you what, when you actually reach your 30s or later, like some of us here (or at least act like it), why dont you come back and tell us how to date like a pro... Until then, grow a pair and get on with your life...

Hello Mr. Pre-Pharmer,

No, I am not in junior high. If you don't mind, please provide pro-dating tips since I think you seem to have them.

check.jpg

Your posts remind me of how little kids deal with their love lives.

great song but quite the insult correlating it to these episodes

How would you know unless you've been handed the brush off by an internet girl that you were crushing on the way he was by SHC1984? Believe me, I have been there. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
OK. I have been following this thread with mild amusement/annoyance and I know its basically trolltown but I had to say something.

How old are you? Are you still in junior high? My god man! Give it up about this woman!

Tell you what, when you actually reach your 30s or later, like some of us here (or at least act like it), why dont you come back and tell us how to date like a pro... Until then, grow a pair and get on with your life...

Hello Mr. Pre-Pharmer,

No, I am not in junior high. If you don't mind, please provide pro-dating tips since I think you seem to have them.

The bolded above in my original post was my advice. Dont chase her around like a lost puppy. Women absolutely hate that. But since you asked directly:

Shut off the computer, game console, etc. and just go out and mingle. Dont go looking for someone to replace her; just forget her and go have fun and enjoy life.

I may be a different generation and location than you (I am almost 40 and from KS obviously) but I dont spend time on the computer hardly at all (except like today when I am doing it for work YUK :(). I spend the majority of my free time outdoors and in other face-to-face social situations. I meet new people on a daily basis and just talk with them like another human being. Some become friends, some acquaintances, some nothing. But until you involve yourself in what the physical world has to offer, you will never meet new and interesting people...

My plugged nickle for what its worth...

Hello Mr. Pre-Pharmer,

You're beyond help. Some of us, including SHC already posted tons about this matter on your previous desperate threads, and yet you seem to absorb none.

I should back off posting threads and replies and go elsewhere.

The reason why I don't date girls outside my culture is because I'm a fob, and I relate better to Asians. Also, I don't mind having sex after we go in a relationship, that way, we have already established emotional attachment rather than sexual attachment. Again, its personal preference.

Why not find a nice gamer girl? I've found a couple of girlfriends off of World of Warcraft. They looked pretty good but they were a bit too freaky for me long term.

Nope, only partially true. A bad boy may capture us, but we have to see a good side pop up eventually. Can't wait around forever to hear a nice thing or two.

No, it's 100% true. By the time you get sick of the bad boy attitude, we've already gotten what we wanted and have moved on to the next one. Yes, you can wait forever and most do.

Can you not read what I wrote? Or am I simply not American enough to type in English? I'm getting pissed off....

All4MyDaughter is right here. You NEVER even had sex with her so why are you so attached?

People usually get attached after having sex for awhile....but in the beginning before sex it usually doesn't matter that much.

I mean you know how she looks like and that's pretty much it...how can you get so attached over looks only? You never dated her or had sex with her so it can't be deep if it's mainly focused on looks alone.

Why do you want an Asian chick man? (I'm 1/2 Indian 1/2 Persian, Indian chicks count as Asian, and they are annoying as hell.)

LoL sucks, play WoW or Diablo 3.

persian chicks are definitely the way to go:D

All4MyDaughter is right here. You NEVER even had sex with her so why are you so attached?

People usually get attached after having sex for awhile....but in the beginning before sex it usually doesn't matter that much.

I mean you know how she looks like and that's pretty much it...how can you get so attached over looks only? You never dated her or had sex with her so it can't be deep if it's mainly focused on looks alone.

I disagree to an extent. The depth of all relationships are subjective and vary for several reasons. There is not a certain criteria that is set in place to categorize, we all differ. What was the content of their discussions? Did they share their deepest secrets, hopes, or dreams with each other? Were details of their backgrounds, childhoods, or families exchanged? Did she reveal details of her love life or sex life to him? Did he? All these circumstances can create bonds that could potentially trigger attachments without the influence of sex involved. On the other hand, if their exchanges were kept dominantly professional with minimal talk about their personal lives and she only occasionally flirted here or there, then I am in total agreement that the kid has his share of issues.

ok ok ok i'll upload a photo of SHC in a bikini......

ScreenShot2012-07-10at111151PM.png

there, ladies and gentlemen, is SHC's right boob. THAT'S ALL YOU GET, STOP ASKING FOR MORE :mad:

That's ok because my imagination can take care of the rest.

*cough* excuse me brb in a few minutes

This duuuude is defffffffintely a VIRGIN. This guy is so pathetic that it has reached a level where it is truly harrowing.

I don't know what y'all are talkin bout. But Spiriva is my girl.

I don't know what y'all are talkin bout. But Spiriva is my girl.

Hellz yeah, spiriva's worth stalking, sadly I don't have the privilege of having her on Facebook. Boohoo.

No, it's 100% true. By the time you get sick of the bad boy attitude, we've already gotten what we wanted and have moved on to the next one. Yes, you can wait forever and most do.

ugh, i need to be reminded of the advantages to being involved w/men versus just owning a motorbike with a lot of horsepower or something. You can get the same stimulation, if not better, minus the bull**it :rolleyes:....

ugh, i need to be reminded of the advantages to being involved w/men versus just owning a motorbike with a lot of horsepower or something. You can get the same stimulation, if not better, minus the bull**it :rolleyes:....

Interesting observation. I used to think the same thing... Problem was the Harley didnt quite stimulate me like it did the women... :smuggrin:

I have a real harrowing story for y'all. I know this hot girl who just graduated pharmacy school this year. Funny, absolutely hot. What I just don't understand is, she can date anyone, yet she is dating some Jersey Shore "DJ Pauly D" lookalike who works as a pool cleaner. I mean, WTF?

frigidaire-affinity-washer-dryer.JPG

:eek: Am I reading this right, you are asking for reminders of what we can do that a bike can't? Do you want to be shown? :cool:

I have a real harrowing story for y'all. I know this hot girl who just graduated pharmacy school this year. Funny, absolutely hot. What I just don't understand is, she can date anyone, yet she is dating some Jersey Shore "DJ Pauly D" lookalike who works as a pool cleaner. I mean, WTF?

Well if she isn't Asian, she is probably doing it because he looks good or for love lol.