It's Official, I Have The Hots For SHC1984

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
ScreenShot2012-07-10at111151PM.png

:yawn:

this thread was a most entertaining way to end my day. thank you all for your contributions.

hmmm..,quite happy. but looking at the time of my post, I actually had a happy beginning to this day. Especially since I don't have to work.

ok ok ok i'll upload a photo of SHC in a bikini......

ScreenShot2012-07-10at111151PM.png

there, ladies and gentlemen, is SHC's right boob. THAT'S ALL YOU GET, STOP ASKING FOR MORE :mad:

Oh God that is pale, but I can tan easily...here are some better pics of me. LOL

382547_10100456775759877_973050412_n.jpg

396155_10100456779043297_443503544_n.jpg

Oh God that is pale, but I can tan easily...here are some better pics of me. LOL

382547_10100456775759877_973050412_n.jpg

FL396155_10100456779043297_443503544_n.jpg

Who did that cool sand art? Did you? A forest of trees is an interesting subject for sand a sculpture, was it your idea?

Members don't see this ad :)
Mods, rename thread: It's Official, We Have the Hots for SHC1984. :smuggrin:

Who did that cool sand art? Did you? A forest of trees is an interesting subject for sand a sculpture, was it your idea?

It was me and 2 of my friends. We made the sand sculpture. :)

Nice upper body. Good hip to waist ratio. Thighs and calves are bit big, though. Overall 8/10.

My thighs are very big...:oops:

Who is 10/10? Kim Kardashian?

Mods, rename thread: It's Official, We Have the Hots for SHC1984. :smuggrin:

Nice upper body. Good hip to waist ratio. Thighs and calves are bit big, though. Overall 8/10.

You kids are funny. How can you have the hots for someone or score them an 8 without a face? Sorry, maybe I'm getting old, but a nice face is crucial. I would even go so far to say that an outstanding face with an average body scores higher than an outstanding body with an average face, but I've seen my share of buttafaces in my day.

I'll be the first to admit I'm an ass and leg man, but her thighs and calves are just fine. She could even afford a little more if she had to. I'm sure SHC1984 is a lovely gal above her shoulders, but she is as pretentious as they come. Modesty is very attractive. Ladies that know they are pretty but don't remind us nonstop or throw it in our face all the time are HOT! :love:

It was me and 2 of my friends. We made the sand sculpture. :)

My thighs are very big...:oops:

Who is 10/10? Kim Kardashian?

Great work, your friends and you have talent. Your thighs are not big :rolleyes:

without a face

Your thighs are not big :rolleyes:

I can't give away my identity on here....even though 100000 people on here are already facebook friends with me! haha

Not big? Seriously?

Okay I'll start drinking soda again then! :D :thumbup:

I can't give away my identity on here....even though 100000 people on here are already facebook friends with me! haha

Not big? Seriously?

Okay I'll start drinking soda again then! :D :thumbup:

:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:THOSE are not sand arts. It's a big cover up to hide the erections of men under the sand.

This thread reminds me of random weird stuff like this that gets posted on the internet.

You kids are funny. How can you have the hots for someone or score them an 8 without a face? Sorry, maybe I'm getting old, but a nice face is crucial. I would even go so far to say that an outstanding face with an average body scores higher than an outstanding body with an average face, but I've seen my share of buttafaces in my day.

...but she is as pretentious as they come...

This.

Your pic to the collection of immuno's fapping materials :scared:

Why do we have a three page thread devoted to an attention *****? Whose claim to fame is being an idiot, to boot?

Oh, right, some troll started it. I forgot.

What I'm saying is that Kim Kardashian is barely a 7/10. She's way too short for my taste.

Who do you consider a 10 then? Adriana Lima? She is 5'10.

Why do we have a three page thread devoted to an attention *****? Whose claim to fame is being an idiot, to boot?

Oh, right, some troll started it. I forgot.

Attention *****? Someone made a thread about ME, it wasn't like I made this thread myself. LOL...

I do get a lot of attention but I really haven't try hard for it. I wasn't the one that talked about swimsuit pictures...5 other posters requested for it. :laugh:

Is that not the criteria for fame in American culture?

That's the reason why Paris Hilton, Kim Kardiahian, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, Anna Nicole Smith, Carmen Electra, Lindsey Lohan, and many MANY MORE people became famous.

But hey, let's not judge these people, they make more money in 1 year than a pharmacist will in their entire lifetime. So let's not hate.

People love to hate.

Attention *****? Someone made a thread about ME, it wasn't like I made this thread myself. LOL...

I do get a lot of attention but I really haven't try hard for it. I wasn't the one that talked about swimsuit pictures...5 other posters requested for it. :laugh:

Yes, Adriana Lima is a 10/10, as well as Kate Upton, Scarlett Johannesen, Mila Kunis too. I have never been with a 10/10, but I have been with a quite a few solid 8s and 9s.

Yes, Adriana Lima is a 10/10, as well as Kate Upton, Scarlett Johannesen, Mila Kunis too. I have never been with a 10/10, but I have been with a quite a few solid 8s and 9s.

Wow, those are supposed to be 10s? Their faces are all kinda funky looking. :smuggrin: Well I guess the difference between Asian and American beauty standards are bigger than I thought.

Met ScarJo once, not nearly as beautiful in person as she is in her air brushed pictures.

Yes, you're are an attention *****, which is the reason you posted those pics.

Mila Kunis is not a 10 IMO. She has noassatall, plus she's only 5'4". She's a 7 at best.:rolleyes:

Is there a reason SHC's pics aren't showing up for me?

Mila Kunis is not a 10 IMO. She has noassatall, plus she's only 5'4". She's a 7 at best.:rolleyes:

Personality is a major factor for me, when judging celebrities that I've never met. That's why Emma Watson and Mila Kunis to me, are much more beautiful than Kim Kardashian, Hilton, etc.