Jefferson interview - PLEASE READ!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neutron reaper

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Interview date of Jan 23 has changed to Jan 30!!
Just emailed the coordinator to see what time the interview day would be over and she emailed back that the interview date has been changed (due to "unforeseen circumstances") to Jan 30. She will send an email out tomorrow-but I didn't want anybody to buy a ticket today that will be no good (I just threw away $100).

More pain along the trail.

Members don't see this ad.

Interview date of Jan 23 has changed to Jan 30!!
Just emailed the coordinator to see what time the interview day would be over and she emailed back that the interview date has been changed (due to "unforeseen circumstances") to Jan 30. She will send an email out tomorrow-but I didn't want anybody to buy a ticket today that will be no good (I just threw away $100).

More pain along the trail.

i had known about the 23 to 30th switch for about a month now, so it's not a recent development. the only way i had learned about it was over the phone with battles in dec. i did not receive an email stating the change.

i had known about the 23 to 30th switch for about a month now, so it's not a recent development. the only way i had learned about it was over the phone with battles in dec. i did not receive an email stating the change.

That's weird... I did get an email. 12/4/07. The same day I got the offer and replied back that I wanted the 23rd, I shortly got the message that it would have to be the 30th. Odd that they would send it to some but not all, particularly those signed up for the 23rd. It came directly from Ms. Battles, not through eras.

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually never got an email. She called and I scheduled the 23th, never to hear from her again until I emailed her this week.