LMU C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can almost guarantee they have not sent out a full class of acceptances. MANY more people would be on this thread saying “accepted!”
That’s definitely possible but LMU also interviews an abundance of more applicants it seems compared to other schools so we might be skewed

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Declined my seat today. I see a handful of people recently have been placed on the waitlist, I hope someone gets good news soon!

Reactions: 1 users
How many people are on the waitlist? I hate we don’t get to know where we’re at

it's probably also to prompt people to submit decisions if they have made them already. happy to have an official update. would love more information but i'll take what i can get!

What I don’t understand is why they made us wait since December to waitlist the remaining applicants who weren’t accepted in that initial wave.

Members don't see this ad :)
What I don’t understand is why they made us wait since December to waitlist the remaining applicants who weren’t accepted in that initial wave.
probably to see if they had the ability to waitlist or fill a class

Did everyone basically receive a Waitlist email even if you hadn't interviewed?

yea they waitlisted everyone lmao just to give us an update…i’d say if you interviewed take it with a grain of salt?

waitlisted too- seems like a message to hold us all over and get us to stop emailing them while they actually make decisions 😂 at least that’s what i’m telling myself

Reactions: 3 users
waitlisted too- seems like a message to hold us all over and get us to stop emailing them while they actually make decisions 😂 at least that’s what i’m telling myself
yea im taking it with a grain of salt to be honest

Trying to be the eternal optimist. Waitlist is not much different than no info. Either way we were waiting for after others decline their seats. There is always hope til you get a NO

Just reading last years thread, some people received the waitlist email and then a few hours later an acceptance. Some waited longer , some did not get offers. It looks like this was also later on in the cycle so maybe we will have answers sooner this year. 💙

For those waitlisted, deep breath that was me last cycle. I ended up declining the offer for a different school, but was pulled off the wait early May. This was after being accepted for the silver cohort and declining in December.
Hang in there, it's not over till it's over ❤️

Reactions: 7 users
Declined my spot on the waitlist, best of luck guys! Newer private programs usually have less outright offer acceptances so the waitlist should move relatively fast.

Reactions: 2 users
Got waitlisted to LMU blue 2028 and it seems like a lot of other people did too. Does anyone know how much their waitlist moves?

How long do the people that were offered admission have to accept? Just wondering to see how fast the waitlist might move

Just got a tour email. 😂😂😂 "you're waitlisted but do you wanna tour tho?" 🤔🤦🏾‍♀️