LMU-DCOM Class of 2011 continued

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just wanted to wish you all good luck today on your first exams!:love::thumbup::banana::banana::banana:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, a question:
Just curious if "Dr. Invitz" is in the 2011 class (I think he was accepted) and if his personality is anything like his, ah..., er..., previous posts.
Thanks - B

Members don't see this ad :)
Classmate - Yes.

Do you think many people are the same in person as they are on an anonymous forum?

i dont think im too different, even down to the picture.

I'll second that picture part. I've actually met Lamont here in person. Scary lookin sumbitch, I mean have you ever looked at someone and had to look at their face from multiple angles in an attempt to determine whether or not it was claymation gone hideously wrong?

just remember i know where you live and im bigger than you are, even if you know kung fu.

I'll second that picture part. I've actually met Lamont here in person. Scary lookin sumbitch, I mean have you ever looked at someone and had to look at their face from multiple angles in an attempt to determine whether or not it was claymation gone hideously wrong?

i was leaning more toward trying to figure out which episode of "Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom" i saw him in. . .

--your friendly neighborhood PBS watching caveman

I don't think anyone is ever on SDN from 2011 anymore, but....HAPPY WHITE COAT CEREMONY EVERYONE!!!! :banana::biglove::banana::biglove: I wish I was there with you. (I am on medical leave and now will actually be the class of 2012.) I wanted to come this morning to support everyone and see the building dedication, but my husband was working and I didn't want to drag the kids. Love you guys and miss you!!!! :love::( Come out and visit me and Pete and the other horses sometime.

Speaking of which....
I have three horses for adoption if you know anyone who wants one. :D

I don't think anyone is ever on SDN from 2011 anymore, but....HAPPY WHITE COAT CEREMONY EVERYONE!!!! :banana::biglove::banana::biglove: I wish I was there with you. (I am on medical leave and now will actually be the class of 2012.) I wanted to come this morning to support everyone and see the building dedication, but my husband was working and I didn't want to drag the kids. Love you guys and miss you!!!! :love::( Come out and visit me and Pete and the other horses sometime.

Speaking of which....
I have three horses for adoption if you know anyone who wants one. :D

I was wondering the other day where you were.

If you ever have any leftover Heathbar cake then hit me up.

I had a stray Jack Russell mix dog wander into my yard today. He has cuts on his head and is very hungry and dirty. He is very sweet though. Apparently, there is no animal control around here. Everything is closed on the weekend so I have no idea what to do with him. I don't want him wandering around because I don't know what caused his injury and if he might get sick from that. I always go to worse case scenario; taking microbiology pushed me over the edge. LOL! I also don't want the dog to get any further injuries. So, anyone have any suggestions? I put him in a cage and fed and watered him, but I don't really know what to do with him beyond that. Thanks!

My hair has been falling out like crazy and I noticed today that in less than a month's time it has gotten down to at least half the original thickness if not more with no signs of stopping. :( I am going to have to cut it.

So....I wanted to know if anyone knew anything about donating hair to make wigs for cancer patients. I have seen where people did that before and that would certainly be a better use for it than just clogging up my drains here. Does anyone know what I am talking about? If anyone has any info on that, please PM me or send me an email at [email protected]. THANK YOU!

Miss you guys.:oops::biglove:

OK. Checked into donating my hair and because it is pretty heavily layered, it doesn't look like it will work. It has to be 10 inches in length and even though mine is long, almost none of it is long enough because of the layers. They sell the short stuff for cosmetic testing, so it won't actually go into a wig. :( Not really the same thing. I was just adding that information on here in case anyone else was interested in donating their hair. :)

Oh, and we are keeping the dog. His name is Buddy. LOL! I am a total sucker!:smuggrin::laugh: