Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 2 Vote Tally:

Cyndia ()
Stagg ()
samac ()
alley ()
dya (7) - Santy, samac, Stagg, dya, Cyndia, mkg, alley
mkg (1) - Zenge
PSV (1) - genny

9/10

winning: @dyachei
missing: @potentialsheltervet

Vote closes at 10pm 4/16/24 (~10 MINUTES)

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Day 2 Vote Tally:

Cyndia ()
Stagg ()
samac ()
alley ()
mkg (1) - Zenge
psv (1) - genny

9/10

Vote closes at 10pm ET 4/16/24 (~11 MINUTES)

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly I was just hoping someone else would come out and claim 3P

That seems like a very unlikely expectation.

im more concerned about the people not questioning you at all though

The questions come after you flip. If you flip wolf then he’s fine. If not I have questions.

There are wolves. Probably at least 1 in zenge and psv
How do you know there are wolves. I also found it interesting that you said “factions” earlier, which opens a whole other box of tinfoil that I wouldn’t even understand…

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Day 2 Vote Tally:

Cyndia ()
Stagg ()
samac ()
alley ()
mkg (1) - Zenge
PSV (1) - genny

9/10

Vote closes at 10pm 4/16/24 (~10 MINUTES)

Liar! You said you were leaving us! That’s like when parents say they’re leaving the kids home alone but have hidden cameras! Which we definitely don’t do irl (insert whistling emoji)

• Hmm
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
so like zenge doesnt bus, does PSV not bus either? cause this is a fun tally to walk in on

is it waffle time or nah

so like zenge doesnt bus, does PSV not bus either? cause this is a fun tally to walk in on
From what I remember PSV won't bus unless necessary, and zenge will refuse to bus pretty much at all

I vote for packmates in situations like these where someone’s been seered and the entire game is voting someone.

I just don’t bus the way that like.. Chaos bussed Bob that one time.

im kinda waiting for a “is now a good time to kill dina” type post ngl, seems like a good time for it

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not fully following Stagg's logic but I think he is village as well. dy I think is genuinely 3p. So that leaves samac, Cyndia, genny, alley, mkg, and Zenge.
I think genny and mkg are probably the ones I feel the best about. Cyndia still feels nebulous, samac I'm iffy on, alley feels... eh? Buddying, maybe?
Maybe I should just yeet Zenge.
Yeet Zenge

• Hmm
  • Haha
I remember the whole vote switch thing right after vote close in bowwling since I just saw it the other day when I was looking at games Samac and I played together.

I'm not fully following Stagg's logic but I think he is village as well. dy I think is genuinely 3p. So that leaves samac, Cyndia, genny, alley, mkg, and Zenge.
I think genny and mkg are probably the ones I feel the best about. Cyndia still feels nebulous, samac I'm iffy on, alley feels... eh? Buddying, maybe?
Yeet Zenge
Why are you sus of zenge?

Unyeet MKG
Yeet Dy

Just so alley stops going on about it

• Hmm
Yeet Zenge
oh no potential pack mates are distancing themselves when there is a clear run away vote what will we doooooooooooooooo

• Haha
close up art GIF

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
oh no potential pack mates are distancing themselves when there is a clear run away vote what will we doooooooooooooooo
I want to be annoyed by this post but it also strikes me as quite village from you tbh

• Haha
it wouldn't have been irrelevant when you were there (by your own admission) right when santy revealed
I’m not rehashing this stupid argument.

• Hmm
This is the first time you're addressing it but okay, cool. I look forward to voting you tomorrow
I literally spent multiple hours arguing with Santy about this, and you and I have had this argument verbatim multiple times in previous games

• Care
Don't say that, Santy's method of putting me to bed, as he's described it, involves him holding a pillow over my face until I stop breathing.
You have to admit its pretty effective in making you quiet

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users