Mercer pharmacy 2018/2019 applicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmsophiat

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, i started this tread for people that are applying to mercer pharmacy program in the 2018/2019 cycle. I just submitted my application today and i would love to hear back from other applicants.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I am also applying to Mercer this cycle. I think you just answered my forum post, so nice to meet you. Good luck!

Hey! I am also applying to Mercer this cycle. I think you just answered my forum post, so nice to meet you. Good luck!
nice to meet you too. have u submitted your application?
what are your stats

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't submitted yet because I'm waiting on the PCAT which I take on September 6th. 3.2 overall gpa with some clinical pharmacy experience, both in-patient and out-patient (about 75 hours). I got a couple of LOR's from pharmacists I know but I'm waiting on my orgo prof. to submit his....hopefully.

I haven't submitted yet because I'm waiting on the PCAT which I take on September 6th. 3.2 overall gpa with some clinical pharmacy experience, both in-patient and out-patient (about 75 hours). I got a couple of LOR's from pharmacists I know but I'm waiting on my orgo prof. to submit his....hopefully.
My application got verified this morning. Will post when i get an interview from mercer.

Got a call this morning for interview at mercer for next friday at noon. Who else got one.

I also will be interviewing tomorrow at noon!

I got a call from mercer about an hr ago saying i got in. I am excited.