Michigan State c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
waitlisted

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Waitlisted. Kinda stinks we don’t even get to know our rank until after April 17th? Congratulations to those accepted!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS acceptance, so excited! had to read a few times

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
OOS accepted! I will likely not accept my seat but since my choices are both OOS I’ll need to weight the pros and cons of each. Hope everyone got a good response!

Reactions: 5 users
OOS acceptance I'm gonna cry

Reactions: 10 users
OOS acceptance!! Congratulations everyone who has also heard 😊

Reactions: 10 users
OOS acceptance!!:) congrats to everyone, and keep pushing to those who didn’t get the news they were hoping for❤️

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS acceptance! Can’t stop crying and shaking. Congrats everyone!

Reactions: 6 users
OOS acceptance!!! Congrats everyone!

Reactions: 7 users
Waitlisted! Does anyone know how long to OOS waitlist is?

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
OOS Acceptance!! This was my only one and my first time!!! All it takes is one yes guys<3

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
OOS acceptance!! This is my second time applying and it feels so surreal to get in! Congratulations to everyone who got accepted & good luck to those on the waitlist!

Reactions: 6 users
I’m rooting for you!! You have been so amazing this entire time & have kept all of us going with your positivity 💗

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
OOS acceptance!! This is so surreal! This is my second cycle and MSU was my last hope this cycle. It only takes one yes y’all and I am feeling that big time right now 💚

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
Congrats to those accepted! To those on the waitlist, don’t loose hope! The OOS waitlist moves A LOT! I have a friend in my class who was ~150 on the OOS waitlist and whelp, now they’re finishing up their second year.

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats to those accepted! To those on the waitlist, don’t loose hope! The OOS waitlist moves A LOT! I have a friend in my class who was ~150 on the OOS waitlist and whelp, now they’re finishing up their second year.
This gives me a lot of hope, thank you! :)

did anyone not get an attachment in the acceptance email? it says attached addendum but i don’t think i see that!

That’s incredible. I wish they’d release the rankings!

i also have not! i’m confused

i hope you guys hear soon ): it makes my heart sad that this is causing you guys unnecessary stress. they must have something in store for you, sending good energy your collective way

Reactions: 2 users
I know my friend last year moved up 100 spots on the waitlist. I’ve been rooting for you, you have no idea how much I appreciate your positivity on this thread- it’s kept me from going insane :)

Reactions: 1 users
I know my friend last year moved up 100 spots on the waitlist. I’ve been rooting for you, you have no idea how much I appreciate your positivity on this thread- it’s kept me from going insane :)
Of course!! I’m glad I could bring some peace!!! Thank you for telling me that! I hope the waitlist moves a lot this year too! :)

i hope you guys hear soon ): it makes my heart sad that this is causing you guys unnecessary stress. they must have something in store for you, sending good energy your collective way
Me too 😭 its so disheartening because I feel like I wasted my money and that my application was not looked over as well as it should have been

Also side note, there's no applicant portal for Michigan right? How do you guys know that you're in "application review"

thank you for your kindness wishing you all the best!!

OOS Acceptance!! Forgot to post it yesterday! Congrats to everyone🫶🫶

Me too its so disheartening because I feel like I wasted my money and that my application was not looked over as well as it should have been

Also side note, there's no applicant portal for Michigan right? How do you guys know that you're in "application review"

The last email I got from them confirmed it. Also, I filled the survey they sent via email awhile ago to still keep my app. in review. I’m wondering when we’ll hear back though

I wish the waitlist numbers came out yesterday as well! The waiting game is hard haha

Does anyone know the OOS tuiton for 2023-2024? And if its fixed or is subject to change every year?

The last email I got from them confirmed it. Also, I filled the survey they sent via email awhile ago to still keep my app. in review. I’m wondering when we’ll hear back though

There was a survey?? I think I missed that. Can I ask what the subject line was?

Did anyone get an email with their acceptance saying you were missing a course but there was no course listed? I want to assume that means I have fulfilled by requirements since it says if there are no courses listed or if it’s blank you fulfilled the requirements but my brain is wondering if they meant to list something

Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone get an email with their acceptance saying you were missing a course but there was no course listed? I want to assume that means I have fulfilled by requirements since it says if there are no courses listed or if it’s blank you fulfilled the requirements but my brain is wondering if they meant to list something
Mine said “none.”

I wonder if everyone got one?

Mine said “none.”

I wonder if everyone got one?

mine was blank! here’s a screen shot for reference
IMG_0507.png

did anyone get an attachment with their acceptance?? the instructions say to review attached addendum/documents but i didn’t get that

Y’all I know everyone is going to say this but all I want is to get accepted !

• Care
Y’all I know everyone is going to say this but all I want is to get accepted !
Same! I feel like we are all already a class 🤣 I really wish they had released the rankings. Being lower on the list versus higher makes a big difference for someone moving hours.