Michigan State c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mine looked like this too! Does that mean all the requirements are fulfilled?

that was my interpretation, plus this year you needed all prereqs complete to pass review so theoretically anyone admitted shouldn’t be missing anything i think

that was my interpretation, plus this year you needed all prereqs complete to pass review so theoretically anyone admitted shouldn’t be missing anything i think
You could have non science pre-reqs pending! (I didn’t but that’s how I interpreted it)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Mine looked like this too! Does that mean all the requirements are fulfilled?
I also got an email that looked like this! I took it to mean everything was fulfilled but thought it was weird that they sent an email for that. I thought they’d only send it if we were missing something so it freaked me out

Anyone else STILL not heard anything about interviews??

hi ya'll I just declined my seat! I toured tOSU this weekend and absolutely fell in love. I know it will go to one of you amazing humans. Best of luck!!

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone else STILL not heard anything about interviews??

I’m waiting on info. about that as well. OOS and still in review. If I may ask, how did the possibility of more interviews come about? Did MSU say anything about them conducting more interviews in the coming weeks/months?

Is anyone here familiar with deferral process?

I’m waiting on info. about that as well. OOS and still in review. If I may ask, how did the possibility of more interviews come about? Did MSU say anything about them conducting more interviews in the coming weeks/months?

They didn’t say anything to me other than that they would send my application to be reviewed. I assumed they would have to at least consider us for interviews in order for us to be compared to other applicants or for “fairness” but we have no confirmation that’s the case as far as I know

Admissions responded to my email about an update on my application status:

"Your application is still under academic and/or file review. If you qualify for an interview you will be invited to virtual Multi-Mini Interviews. Interviews will take place the week of April 10, 2023."

There's hope!

just got an email that i’m still under review, OOS!! they also stated interviews will start taking place next week (starting the 10th) so hopefully for those of us that haven’t heard yet will hear this week!!

Reactions: 5 users
I got the same type of email as well. Wishing us all and myself luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there's a facebook group for accepted students?

I just paid my seat deposit go green! i’m so excited to spend the next 4 years with you guys!

• Love
I just declined my seat, I hope someone gets an email soon!!

Reactions: 3 users
I really wish we had gotten told our place on the waitlist.
Applications they screwed up on are getting interviewed next week. I assume they're waiting til after the interviews next week to see where everyone ends up being placed (accepted, rejected, waitlist).

Completely unfair on all accounts to the people waiting and the people interviewing DAYS before decision day.

Wait I have a question, after you interview can you get denied or everyone just gets waitlisted?

Wait I have a question, after you interview can you get denied or everyone just gets waitlisted?
No rejections, anyone who made it to the interview phase is either accepted or placed on the waitlist

For those waiting to see if we get an interview next week, do you think they’ll email us by today? I’m waiting on the edge of my seat here as an OOS-er.

For those waiting to see if we get an interview next week, do you think they’ll email us by today? I’m waiting on the edge of my seat here as an OOS-er.
I know during the original interview invites, they sent me an email Friday night for an interview Tuesday. Good luck!!

They have to tell us today if interviews start Monday, right?

They have to tell us today if interviews start Monday, right?

That’s my guess, but it’s 4 PM in almost an hour my time/Michigan’s time zone as well. So it’s cutting it close to closing time for most vet. schools.

That’s my guess, but it’s 4 PM in almost an hour my time/Michigan’s time zone as well. So it’s cutting it close to closing time for most vet. schools.
You still have time today! They released waitlist/acceptance for OOS after 5pm on a Friday

Reactions: 2 users
It's 7 the friday of a *technically?* holiday weekend... we should expect delays perhaps?

It's 7 the friday of a *technically?* holiday weekend... we should expect delays perhaps?

Oh I forgot about Easter lol. They are really cutting it close if they don’t tell us today or Monday

I’d be curious if you all get interviews or just automatically get added to the waitlist instead? Do you all know how many weren’t given the proper review?

Well, still haven’t heard anything

Reactions: 3 users
I saw someone on facebook received an interview invite I think Saturday… I still haven’t heard either

OOS rejection, honestly just happy I finally have an answer and can continue to move forward. best of luck to everyone

Last edited:
I got an interview invite!! Oddly sent at midnight Michigan time lol

That’s awesome, congratulations!!

Also, I wonder if they’ll send out more this week. I just wanna know my status at this point . I want to make my final decision soon.

That’s awesome, congratulations!!

Also, I wonder if they’ll send out more this week. I just wanna know my status at this point . I want to make my final decision soon.
I hope so for y'all's sake!!

They just confirmed my interview time for tomorrow!

Reactions: 2 users
It’s crazy how late they’re sending invites for you guys! If they’re still conducting interviews on Friday, how will they get decisions out in time for Monday’s deadline???

It’s crazy how late they’re sending invites for you guys! If they’re still conducting interviews on Friday, how will they get decisions out in time for Monday’s deadline???

I’m waiting on the edge of my seat here haha

There’s no possible way they will be able to at least in my head.

If they only messed up on a couple applications, I think it could happen by Monday!

I still have yet to be reviewed so I doubt it. They aren't only reviewing apps that they messed up, they never finished reviewing all applicants. So I had no issues with my app but am still in review. :(