Michigan State C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Do anybody know if they usually call or email decisions?

They really need to tell us already, the wait is killing my nerves

Reactions: 2 users
Also, quick question, does anyone know how much does the waitlist move for OOS?

In past years it seemed to move a bit, but last year it didn’t seem like there was a lot of/any movement. I don’t know anyone in my class who got in off the waitlist if I’m being honest.

Members don't see this ad :)
Would agree with what Miranda said. I don’t think the waitlist moved at all for OOS and if it did it wasn’t more than a couple. Last year there was a person waislisted #27 and she didn’t get pulled.

In past years it seemed to move a bit, but last year it didn’t seem like there was a lot of/any movement. I don’t know anyone in my class who got in off the waitlist if I’m being honest.

Do you know if that is the similar case to IS waitlisted?

Just got my OOS ACCEPTANCE!!! :love:

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Oos acceptance! Likely declining my seat for another program. Congratulations all!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
OOS acceptance! I cannot believe it after my second cycle. This is a dream come true!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
OOS acceptance on my second cycle. This is my only state school acceptance, with two state waitlists and an acceptance to Ross. I am speechless and so so thankful

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
OOS acceptance on my second cycle. This is my only state school acceptance, with two state waitlists and an acceptance to Ross. I am speechless and so so thankful
OMGGG YES SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :love:

IS acceptance!!!! Only 1 out of 12 schools my third time around. It only takes one!!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
OOS acceptance ! Will be declining due to getting in to my IS. Congrats to everyone

OOS acceptance! After four long years!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
OOS ACCEPTANCE!!!!! Three app cycles and 19 rejections later, IM GOING TO BE A VET!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
This is so surreal!! Third cycle and finally got my YES!

• Love
  • Care
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Is there a chat for accepted students???

OOS waitlist gonna pull myself off. congrats and good luck :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
IS Acceptance. I am crying happy happy happy tears!!!!

• Love
OOS waitlist- congrats everyone!! Did anyone else who is waitlisted also get the follow up email about general education requirements?

• Love
oos waitlist too. I haven’t got any follow emails OOS waitlist- congrats everyone!! Did anyone else who is waitlisted also get the follow up email about general education requirements?

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
oos waitlist too. I haven’t got any follow emails OOS waitlist- congrats everyone!! Did anyone else who is waitlisted also get the follow up email about general education requirements?
I also did not receive a follow up email

OOS Acceptance! My first cycle applying and I feel so lucky! Excited to meet you all :)

• Love