Midwestern-Arizona Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I was recently accepted into the program and would like to know some good recommendations from current dental students for apartments/housing nearby the campus? Thank you very much.

I was recently accepted into the program and would like to know some good recommendations from current dental students for apartments/housing nearby the campus? Thank you very much.

Are you on Facebook? Make sure you join the group page made for you class (link is in one of the previous posts). In fact, this fb group is the primary source of communication you’ll have between classmates so even if you don’t have an account, you’d be better off to start one just to get notifications from the group. I promise it will become essential to surviving dental school. Anyway, there is a link already posted within that group that shows you where you can find roommates and we have upperclassmen ready to answer all your questions in there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone ! I have an interview January 4th. The scheduled interview times and log in links are supposed to be sent separately. Since there are only a few days left I emailed them but I received a generic email saying the school is on break Dec 19th- January 3th. I called them as well and no one answered. I am afraid I will miss my interview because I will not have the access links sent to me on time. Do you have any advice on how to go about this ?

Hello everyone ! I have an interview January 4th. The scheduled interview times and log in links are supposed to be sent separately. Since there are only a few days left I emailed them but I received a generic email saying the school is on break Dec 19th- January 3th. I called them as well and no one answered. I am afraid I will miss my interview because I will not have the access links sent to me on time. Do you have any advice on how to go about this ?
Did you get an acceptance?

I believe I was accepted today via portal but have not received a call or email... I can now view an “accepted student checklist” on my Midwestern account. Interviewed dec 14th. Does anyone know if this forsure means I’m accepted?

Reactions: 1 users
I believe I was accepted today via portal but have not received a call or email... I can now view an “accepted student checklist” on my Midwestern account. Interviewed dec 14th
Congrats! Make that deposit to secure that seat! :D (If you choose Midwestern)

Congrats. did you get a call or an email?
Thank you! I was accepted via email.The email mentioned I will receive the official acceptance letter next week! My interview is as yesterday. I got accepted so quick can’t believe it lol

Reactions: 1 user
I believe I was accepted today via portal but have not received a call or email... I can now view an “accepted student checklist” on my Midwestern account. Interviewed dec 14th. Does anyone know if this forsure means I’m accepted?
I think call just in case ! Someone on my interview yesterday mentioned they found out they got an interview through the portal not via email. Congratulations either way !

Yes ! The day after my interview I received an acceptance email!

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed January 12 and was accepted the next day. However, I will be accepting an offer from another school. I hope one of y'all get the open spot! Good luck to all!!

Not sure if I just received a rejection email or not lol but I was put on the interview waitlist last week and got an email today saying since my application hasn’t advanced I should try applying to their college of pharmacy. Is this a rejection? lol

Not sure if I just received a rejection email or not lol but I was put on the interview waitlist last week and got an email today saying since my application hasn’t advanced I should try applying to their college of pharmacy. Is this a rejection? lol
Not 100%, I feel like everyone who was on the interview waitlist will get an email like that.

Are there any current students who received the pharmacy letter to be accepted the same cycle?

Waitlisted for interview in October and rejected today by email. Good luck everyone

Received a rejection letter, received waitlist letter in October. But I received a call from another school an hour after seeing the rejection letter.

I got waitlisted end of September and just received an interview invite yesterday! However, I still haven’t been able to schedule because it says no dates available.

Out of curiousity... I interviewed here in September, then got ghosted (no waitlist, still says none on the ADEA website) after Dec 15. Anyone know what this means?

I got waitlisted end of September and just received an interview invite yesterday! However, I still haven’t been able to schedule because it says no dates available.
Can you show your stats? I got waitlisted beginning of August but have not heard back from the school.

Can you show your stats? I got waitlisted beginning of August but have not heard back from the school.
No problem!

Dental shadowing: 154 hours
Healthcare shadowing/employment: 1300 hours
Volunteering: 1040 hours
cGPA: 3.56
sGPA 3.37
DAT AA: 20 TS: 19 RC: 26 PAT: 21 Lowest section QR 17

I got waitlisted for interview around mid august and received interview invite on feb 4th! I still haven't been able to schedule a date though.

Congrats! Do you happen to know when will dates open up and how would they notify us?

Congrats! Do you happen to know when will dates open up and how would they notify us?
I’m thinking they will email us, but that’s just a guess! Congrats to you as well!

Is interviewing now for the waitlist or for a seat? I noticed that the Facebook group is already at 131 and they only accept 140.

Any luck scheduling an interview? I heard that they're done with all of their interviews.
I actually ended up interviewing on Feb 11th! I got lucky as I happened to go into the portal to check right after someone had apparently given up their spot to interview that day, so I essentially just replaced them.

I actually ended up interviewing on Feb 11th! I got lucky as I happened to go into the portal to check right after someone had apparently given up their spot to interview that day, so I essentially just replaced them.
Thanks for the update! Congrats on your interview!

Did you hear back yet?

I was waitlisted in August but I got an interview on the 16th! If anyone else who interviewed this month gets an update, please let me know!

anyone who interviewed in February hear back yet?