Mindhunter WW Mini Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm just bascially sitting here to see if I had a chance waking up today or not. I had no idea ny would be missing.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah woofs won. Sorry, I don't have the energy to put any effort into this from my phone after probably the worst LyLo effort I've ever seen.

Congrats to @StartingoverVet and @SportPonies (and @cubsrule4e) though.

tenor.gif

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Okay, just like for real the next I see a lylo, with a missing player, I'm just subbing out because it's beyond my patience and I'm just trying to stay calm.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Hey @StartingoverVet made a big post earlier and so did @SportPonies; let's give them some credit for lylo effort

Also, thanks for killing me my dudes, real life punched me in the gut this week (as you may see in dead chat) so I actually really appreciated it vs having to utter the forbidden words :)

Yeah woofs won. Sorry, I don't have the energy to put any effort into this from my phone after probably the worst LyLo effort I've ever seen.

Congrats to @StartingoverVet and @SportPonies (and @cubsrule4e) though.

tenor.gif

Eh, SOV should've been dead in D2 or whenever. I'm mad Barky was shot. Like what. :lame:

Sporty being a wolf is nice though.

Hey @StartingoverVet made a big post earlier and so did @SportPonies; let's give them some credit for lylo effort

Also, thanks for killing me my dudes, real life punched me in the gut this week as you may see in dead chat
Well, that's why they won ;)
Sorry just feels kind of ****ty to put effort into running a game and have so much radio silence. I get life happens. It's just frustrating.

• Sad
Well, that's why they won ;)
Sorry just feels kind of ****ty to put effort into running a game and have so much radio silence. I get life happens. It's just frustrating.
I've noticed that everyone seems to lose the will to play after I die, so maybe I should just never die in games :heckyeah:

Village inactivity (and Barky getting shot, which made no sense to me at all) was what cost village the game unfortunately.

I had ny as wolf when I was looking at it so I don't feel too bad by that. I have no idea why FTFlushy was lynched and the votes on Sardines didn't make much sense. Although it could be wolf-driven tbh.

Sporty being a wolf was pretty good though.

I'm not in the least bit salty about wolf play or them winning even though I despise bussing. I'm just frustrated with village as usual because it somehow felt preventable, but it wasn't (as usual).

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not in the least bit salty about wolf play or them winning even though I despise bussing. I'm just frustrated with village as usual because it somehow felt preventable, but it wasn't (as usual).

Now I'm hoping to see Sporty, mizzy, Mel, FTFlushy and Stagg happily bussing each other as wolves :cat::shy:

I despise it too. My D1 vote was a joke and then when others started going there, we just genuinely thought SOV was going down early, so it felt safest for me to take tunnel on him.

And then.... no one else would join the tunnel lol. It was the most disappointing failed bus ever but I was also amused by it

Village inactivity (and Barky getting shot, which made no sense to me at all) was what cost village the game unfortunately.

I had ny as wolf when I was looking at it so I don't feel too bad by that. I have no idea why FTFlushy was lynched and the votes on Sardines didn't make much sense. Although it could be wolf-driven tbh.

Sporty being a wolf was pretty good though.
Barks being shot is NOT what lost the game. She made a few wolfy posts that rubbed me the wrong way. I’m getting pretty tired of people coming after me for the barks shot.

Oh FYI we actually didn’t know cubs was a wolf on D1. We just knew there was a lone wolf out there. We had the choice to recruit or choose from a few abilities with the caveat that each option we chose, Village would also get an ability.

So we chose to recruit the lone wolf and forego any ability options.

I despise it too. My D1 vote was a joke and then when others started going there, we just genuinely thought SOV was going down early, so it felt safest for me to take tunnel on him.

And then.... no one else would join the tunnel lol. It was the most disappointing failed bus ever but I was also amused by it
Again, you're guy's play was fine, but to see that was an entirely village on village counterwagon (outside of self-prez) for no reason other than to keep SOV alive I feel some rage.

Barks being shot is NOT what lost the game. She made a few wolfy posts that rubbed me the wrong way. I’m getting pretty tired of people coming after me for the barks shot.

It's an extra village death that could've been prevented. Also it was looking retaliatory since it's unlikely both cubs and barky would act on you as wolves. That's a strange coordination.

I thought SOV would've been shot

Oh FYI we actually didn’t know cubs was a wolf on D1. We just knew there was a lone wolf out there. We had the choice to recruit or choose from a few abilities with the caveat that each option we chose, Village would also get an ability.

Okay, that's a bummer because that's why I was clearing you. Had no idea you weren't directly connected. Bleh.

It's an extra village death that could've been prevented. Also it was looking retaliatory since it's unlikely both cubs and barky would act on you as wolves. That's a strange coordination.

I thought SOV would've been shot
There’s no way in hell I would have shot SOV until maybe D3. And then I was dead.

I also killed the only wolf that actually got killed this game. None of it was retaliatory. At all. I have reasons behind doing the **** that I do that isn’t petty and asinine like everyone keep saying insisting it is.

There’s no way in hell I would have shot SOV until maybe D3. And then I was dead.

I also killed the only wolf that actually got killed this game. None of it was retaliatory. At all. I have reasons behind doing the **** that I do that isn’t petty and asinine like everyone keep saying insisting it is.
Were you a 2x vig or did you have unlimited shots? We had a choice of a bulletproof ability so I got a tiny bit concerned that you could have unlimited shots

Maybe i'm just sad that vig shots lately (not you in particular since yeah you got a wolf. I'm referring to this in general) were leading to misfires that ended up damaging to village. Happened last game with two villagers down (although i guess i saw the reason for one of them). I don't know if this was a recent trend or what but it's what's making me wary. Although now i have a reason to try to make myself look not sketchy enough to get vigshot.

Were you a 2x vig or did you have unlimited shots? We had a choice of a bulletproof ability so I got a tiny bit concerned that you could have unlimited shots
I was unlimited, at least to my knowledge.

You were slightly on my radar for posting more than normal but honestly I don’t think I would have shot you this game. There’s others I would have gone for before you.

But also I don't want to be idolized anymore. It leads to a frustrating cycle of expecting me to find wolves and be perfect in all interactions and somehow my posting style ends up being called problematic so it's entirely unenjoyable for me.

But also I don't want to be idolized anymore. It leads to a frustrating cycle of expecting me to find wolves and be perfect in all interactions and somehow my posting style ends up being called problematic so it's entirely unenjoyable for me.

Thoughts on anonymous games? @LadyOtheFarm bump! :cat:

I was tempted to play with fate and see if you would help us further but then I was like nope that’s a Bad Plan, let’s not do that.
Honestly I was just going to keep going until I got it wrong (unless I had super compelling reasons). So I probably wouldn’t have helped or hindered any more than I already did lol

I was so confused by his role in dead chat +/- still thought he was making it up lol

• Haha
Would you prefer people come after you for getting mad at people trying to lynch a wolf?
Sure. But I wasn’t the only one feeling that way so I don’t feel as bad about that. If anyone is going to fool me I don’t mind it being SOV.

You kill a wolf you lose a wolf.

Edit: also with me dead today there were no excuses for people not to lynch him today if we’re going that line of thinking.

Maybe i'm just sad that vig shots lately (not you in particular since yeah you got a wolf. I'm referring to this in general) were leading to misfires that ended up damaging to village. Happened last game with two villagers down (although i guess i saw the reason for one of them). I don't know if this was a recent trend or what but it's what's making me wary. Although now i have a reason to try to make myself look not sketchy enough to get vigshot.
Vig shots, just like lynches, are more likely to hit villagers than wolves. Miz had a better wolf kill rate than anyone else in the game. Maybe lay off.

Reactions: 8 users
The only person who was idolizing you was a wolf trying to pocket you so I think we're ok on that front.

Tbh @nyanko telling you to shove it was enjoyable for me, simply because I long for the days when people could be blunt about stuff like that.

• Haha
ugh my mom came in from out of town and i didn't realize she'd be here all day today, i'm so sorry guys. i get why you're frustrated with me. welcome back SOV you SOB.

Reactions: 7 users
Sure. But I wasn’t the only one feeling that way so I don’t feel as bad about that. If anyone is going to fool me I don’t mind it being SOV.

You kill a wolf you lose a wolf.
Yeah that vig shot was $$$$$$, will definitely give props for that

We were flip flopped; if only we had combined forces on the wolfy ones haha

The only person who was idolizing you was a wolf trying to pocket you so I think we're ok on that front.

Tbh @nyanko telling you to shove it was enjoyable for me, simply because I long for the days when people could be blunt about stuff like that.
I'm fairly certain it's been more than wolves at this point and I don't even factor it into my reads anymore. It's just tiring.

I didn't realize bluntness was banned? People have always been straight with me.

Vig shots, just like lynches, are more likely to hit villagers than wolves. Miz had a better wolf kill rate than anyone else in the game. Maybe lay off.

I know that and like I said, i was referring to a general trend. It felt like in general it was being used a bit freely that was leading to misfires. I'd rather not use it if i'm not feeling ok to prevent further village loss. Using on a sketchy villager is a risk worth taking though