Mindhunter WW Mini Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Unofficial D3 Lynch Tally
SOV (2) - Sporty, ny
ny (1) - AM
FTF (3) - SOV, Miz, genny
AM () -

6/7
Missing: @Dr. ForgotToFlush
@Dr. ForgotToFlush you are in the lead
lynch close in ~55 minutes

Members don't see this ad.

For self preservation (assuming sars not gonna Lynch themselves) and cause it is my 2nd choice, and cause we can’t afford to get this wrong and lynching me is just hurting village:

Unlynch sars
Lynch AM

Her game is not consistent with village, and nyan vote confirms it.

Eh forget that,

Unlynch AM
Relynch Sars.

Rather stay with my first choice,

Members don't see this ad :)
I have long luxurious hair.

1567217316373.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Regardless of SOV's alignment, there should be at least one wolf on MsP just from how yesterday went.
Quoting this because I would like us to go back and look and see who was on the MsP tally.

If sobsob winds up being village (likely) I kinda want to flip both barks and SAR.
How do you feel about him now that both of them flipped village?

Lynch SARs

Being quiet and busy is not wolfy, but not SARs seems to be using busy as an excuse not to add any input. I am busy, but I try, I am not trying to stay under the radar.

Before anyone asks...I have no Lynch avoidance or anything. Just assuming mods randomly selecting between candidates for Lynch, no one lynched, everyone lynched etc. I don’t think tying up is such a good idea even though it has saved me.
This post gives me icky feelings but I already think he's a wolf so I don't know if I'm a good judgement about that at this point.

I changed my mind.
Unlynch AM
Lynch SAR
Why? And why AM originally? I may have missed that?

For self preservation (assuming sars not gonna Lynch themselves) and cause it is my 2nd choice, and cause we can’t afford to get this wrong and lynching me is just hurting village:

Unlynch sars
Lynch AM

Her game is not consistent with village, and nyan vote confirms it.

Eh forget that,

Unlynch AM
Relynch Sars.

Rather stay with my first choice,
Also a little freaked out no one else is reading this post as insincere? I don't remember much about SOV's posting style (don't remember the last game I played with him) so maybe this is within his meta.

Day 1 Lynch Tally
AM () -
Cubs () -
Sobsob (4) - sport, Pippy, AM, MsP
Allie
() -
genny (1) - SAR
SAR
() -
Sporty () -
Barks () -
MsP (4) - allie, SOV, ny, miz
Pippy (1) - genny
miz (2) - Barks, cubs

12/12

Day 2 Lynch Tally
SOV (3)
- Sporty, SAR, Barks
miz () -
SAR (3) - genny, ny, miz
Barks (1) - SOV
AM () -
ny (2) - AM, allie

9/9

Day 3 Lynch Tally
SOV (2) - Sporty, ny
ny (1) - AM
FTF (3) - SOV, Miz, genny
AM () -

6/7
Missing: FTF

Reactions: 1 user
Night 3

From 1974 to 1991, the state of Kansas was terrorized by a man who became known as the BTK Killer. He sent taunting letters and clues to the police over the years, who struggled to pin down a suspect even a decade after the killings had stopped. Obsessed with knots and bondage, BTK would bind his victims and then suffocate or strangle them, hence the BTK monicker - Bind, Torture, Kill.

Now it is 2005, and finally with the newer technology available to them, police have identified a suspect - an ADT employee named Dennis Rader. Within the year he would be convicted of the murders of 10 people.

Dead is @mizchiefmanaged, who was the BTK Killer, and a village vigilante.

It is now Day 4. Deadline is 10pm EST.

5 players remain

1. @Animal Midwife
6. @StartingoverVet
7. @nyanko
9. @genny
10. @SportPonies

Prison/Dead
5. @Ms Procrastinator - Jerry Brudos, The Lust Killer
11. @cubsrule4e - Wendy Carr, wolf
12. @PippyPony - Co-Ed Killer, bodyguard
2. @Barkley13 - Wayne Williams
8. @allieh8607 - William Henry Hance
3. @SARdoghandler/@Dr. ForgotToFlush - Son of Sam
4. @mizchiefmanaged - BTK, vigilante

Last edited:
Apparently I wrote a long post of jumbled thoughts last night and then fell asleep before posting it, so I’m gonna post that hot mess now. I don’t know if I even agree with it anymore, but It’s worth putting on thread.

now I've hit the point where I'm just going crazy because it's too late and I'm over-tired and no one else is up to talk to me.

Bedtime thoughts: did we straight up just have two villagers leading yesterday? The lynch sat stagnant for so long....

Numbers-wise we're looking at 2 wolves or 1 wolf and 1 3p (I still like my SK theory). I had additional comments about this but that requires math and I don't thinkmy brain can handle math right now.

I think genny is my second choice for wolf right now. Ask me in the morning, because that's based entirely on POE and nothing to do with the way she's actually playing becUSe I know I can't read her.”

I'm not sold on sk because the only shots have come from miz.

Because of the MsP vote? Or?
Who’s the other?
Partially that, partially because her votes I'm starting to suspect have been all villagers, partially because there's no other options unlesss SOV is wolf.

In this world, genny is the only other option.

I'm not sold on sk because the only shots have come from miz.
Yeah, that idea is irrelevant now that she’s flipped village. Sleepy sporty was very convinced by it though
Partially that, partially because her votes I'm starting to suspect have been all villagers, partially because there's no other options unlesss SOV is wolf.

In this world, genny is the only other option.
So why not genny today then?

Yeah, that idea is irrelevant now that she’s flipped village. Sleepy sporty was very convinced by it though

So why not genny today then?
No specific reason, honestly other than I tend to lean towards repeat votes.

now I've hit the point where I'm just going crazy because it's too late and I'm over-tired and no one else is up to talk to me.

Bedtime thoughts: did we straight up just have two villagers leading yesterday? The lynch sat stagnant for so long....

Numbers-wise we're looking at 2 wolves or 1 wolf and 1 3p (I still like my SK theory). I had additional comments about this but that requires math and I don't thinkmy brain can handle math right now.

I think genny is my second choice for wolf right now. Ask me in the morning, because that's based entirely on POE and nothing to do with the way she's actually playing becUSe I know I can't read her.”
3 wolves makes sense for the show, since there are 3 main characters for the BSU.

Thanks for all the help guys. Couldn't solve the game without you.

But for real, when y'all coming back to vote/discuss?

Didn’t I put in a contingency on SOV last night? @WildZoo

But anyway, I’m home now. The drive through Chicago didn’t kill me.

####lynch genny#####
Just to see what happens.

Probably nothing because there have been like 3 posts since I left lol

I only have a few minutes between flights. One more and I should be home before Lynch close,

Please don’t Lynch me. I see it is lylo so we need to get this right or wolves win.

Since no one has done this, maybe a good time to check roles,

I am William Pierce jr. my role writeup just gives a full paragraph description of his criminal history. No villager code or anything, but thereyou have it. Probably doesn’t prove anything, but maybe someone will be reluctant to reveal as they have to make up a role?

Didn’t I put in a contingency on SOV last night? @WildZoo

But anyway, I’m home now. The drive through Chicago didn’t kill me.

####lynch genny#####
Just to see what happens.

Probably nothing because there have been like 3 posts since I left lol
I mean, if you're on genny, I have to move to genny. Do you plan to stay here?

I dunno right now. I don’t really get wolfy vibes from ny tbh.
Okay. I wouldn't mind knowing sooner rather than later since we can both be on wolves right now and still lose. You'll be around for the 60 minutes until eod, right?