New Here :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DreOnTheRise

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm new on here and starting this Fall I'll be a sophomore in my undergrad. My major is Animal Sciences and I'm expected to graduate in 2019. I know that's awhile from now but reading you all posts makes me know what to expect when the time comes to apply to Vet school. I find this forum helpful and supportive before I joined which is why I decided to become a member. I look forward in sharing with you all my questions and concerns throughout my journey to veterinary school. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone!

I'm new on here and starting this Fall I'll be a sophomore in my undergrad. My major is Animal Sciences and I'm expected to graduate in 2019. I know that's awhile from now but reading you all posts makes me know what to expect when the time comes to apply to Vet school. I find this forum helpful and supportive before I joined which is why I decided to become a member. I look forward in sharing with you all my questions and concerns throughout my journey to veterinary school. Thank you
:hello: welcome!

Members don't see this ad :)
Go away!!! ;)

Hehe jk. Welcome to SDN!

Ok I'd be sure to avoid asking you any questions lol jk :)

I may have the reputation for being one of the nicer and sweeter individuals. So ask away

I think you're confusing yourself with me :p

Reactions: 1 user
tumblr_nix1ropivT1rf46hco1_500.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Cool people and good information on here. Welcome:)

Reactions: 1 user