NeWW Girl - Sign Up & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
okay every time you say this I think of civet. Even though apparently it means civilian
View attachment 371565
I'm sorry, I try to remember to say town! That guy's cute tho!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I’m feeling the True village spirit from that post I quoted enough that I don’t want to vote there anymore

Unvote True

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel better about Ivy today than yesterday but rereading what I quoted reminded me there was also a post from him D2 that bothered me

new girl douche GIF

Day 2 Tally: "Jess are you cooking a frittata in a saucepan? What is this, prison?"
PlayerVoted by
Dubz/PSVClem, Kate
KateTrueNamer
IvyPSV, chic, miranda, Vis
TrueNamer
Leading:@IvyMoose
Missing:@genny & @IvyMoose
Yeet Close:10PM CDT/11PM EDT TODAY (~1 HOUR TO GO)
Last Updated:9:51 PM EST / 8:51 PM CDT by Alissa

new girl douche GIF

Day 2 Tally: "Jess are you cooking a frittata in a saucepan? What is this, prison?"
PlayerVoted by
Dubz/PSVClem, Kate
KateTrueNamer
TrueNamer
Missing:Everyone else
Yeet Close:10PM CDT/11PM EDT TODAY (~1 HOUR TO GO)
Last Updated:9:51 PM EST / 8:51 PM CDT by Alissa
Omg psv is dubz lol

• Haha
OH I FINALLY GET PSZ NOW

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I'm gonna try to check in again in a few...taking a break.

Members don't see this ad :)
But wait, does that mean Clem either
1) thought I just ghosted the first day, or
2) randomly appeared in the thread and started playing for no reason??

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
c) quietly thought to himself, "crap that's another villager i have to kill. where are they all coming from?"
😱
I feel like with my Clem read rate I should just leave him until later and only yeet him as a shrug if I get lost and don't have better scum reads.
I also feel like this is a strategy that is doomed to fail when Clem actually is scum.
So I get lost in a circle of ??? Do I yeet him now? No, too soon. UNLESS--

I mean. He's just a baby. I doubt he'd be totally left to fend for himself by any sensible packmates.
Unless he's the lost wolf?
Hmmmmm

It feels like you’re fishing for people to say they’re unpairing and that creeps me out

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to step on your toes. But you yourself said you didn’t characterize yourself as being solve-y earlier.

I like these questions. Also this post made me realize I already forgot your reads and went back to check those again. Why did Kate go from neutral (when you decided what you were feeling was sus was a site culture difference) to village?

What I wanted to get across with the Ivy read list was that Ivy emphasized they made one and no one else really had like it should give them major village cred

Yeet Ivy

I feel better about Ivy today than yesterday but rereading what I quoted reminded me there was also a post from him D2 that bothered me

mmmm... this feels nooby fresh.
Y'all tbh I really just don't know how to play this game... if you look back at the games I made it past D1 (likely 2), you will see I have no idea how to read or even interact with people. If y'all vote for me that's fine I just honestly am pretty noob and WW is hard for me :(
Has anyone defended Ivy at all?
I wish :(

(also don't pity me I try to keep up and just skimmed four pages, but I am trying to play!)

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Y'all tbh I really just don't know how to play this game... if you look back at the games I made it past D1 (likely 2), you will see I have no idea how to read or even interact with people. If y'all vote for me that's fine I just honestly am pretty noob and WW is hard for me :(

I wish :(

(also don't pity me I try to keep up and just skimmed four pages, but I am trying to play!)
whimper

Also, since we must vote...

yeet Clem

(honestly I feel village for Kate [there was a question before about justification for my reads, and honestly Kate is village lean bc I don't know how she plays and I am giving her the benefit of the doubt)

• Hmm
@IvyMoose Genny is semi-defending you. Can you explain why you're wolf reading her?
She has only recently defended me, and I feel like it is to get on the village's good side when i flip village tonight. She hasn't (to my skimming-of-pages knowledge) defended me previously

Man I missed having Dubz around, feeling 100% better about her now (not that that means anything, historically ^.^')

Oh, Dubz, out of curiosity, did you two recruit the lone wolf, or did you spend your upgrades elsewhere?
these two posts are one after the other. and they give me the ick.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Also I cannot really stay until EOD but I'll try!

She has only recently defended me, and I feel like it is to get on the village's good side when i flip village tonight. She hasn't (to my skimming-of-pages knowledge) defended me previously
you dork, i tried to town read you earlier, and you said what you did was NAI. did you forget about that?

Weighing whether I should move off because I'm a softie or Ivy's just nooby AND a wolf.

you dork, i tried to town read you earlier, and you said what you did was NAI. did you forget about that?
🫡 I commend you for that, when I reread it I originally thought you were wolf-reading me

what do you think about him peacing out while tied for the lead? when he could easily change his vote to avoid the tie?
wait this one?

new girl douche GIF

PlayerVoted by
Dubz/PSVClem, Kate
KateTrueNamer
TrueNamergenny
ClemIvy
Missing:
Yeet Close:10PM CDT/11PM EDT TODAY (30 MINUTES)
Last Updated:10:32 PM EST / 9:32 PM CDT by Alissa

The waffles are so tempting with all this AtE

@Truenamer talk to me about your kate vote
I've returned! Just in time for you to go to bed. Sorry about that.

My Kate vote is mostly based on her vote movements feeling weird on D1 (as I've expressed earlier) and a general... circularity to her posting today. But it's not a strong read, I just feel like she's the person I most want to resolve.

My Watchlist is Clem, PSV/Dubz (purely due to not having much to work with), and maybe you.

Feeling fairly good about Miranda and chic.

Everyone else in a blob in the middle.

just for self-pres or bc you think im sus 🤔
Voting for me is not the way. If I had to move their vote to someone, it would be Kate... the person I'm voting for.

Ivy, bless you, but you really do have a defensive streak

I love that we have very few consensus village reads. That is... So great... I love it...

• Haha
Not much to--
I've been posting my butt off dangit 😤
Oh, definitely, and it's been good, but there just hasn't been enough actual real-life time for my brain to decide on you yet.

Not that my read of you is worth a bent nickle

• Care