NeWW Girl - Sign Up & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ivy you said you were sussing Kate earlier? but she's not on your list? village lean genny?

(If you do end up flipping village please know there are no hard feelings - it's so hard for me sometimes to tell if someone is being genuine noob or being fake noob and actually a good wolf lol)
it is ok, I am a chaotic person and no one understand what I am saying... strategy games are a challenge for me lmao

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
(I see my question was just answered during the time I spent typing it lol)

Ohhh, you were asking us if you should sus read Kate?
like low key yeah. Not in a noob way like "everyone tell me why i should sus read kate", but more like "who is sus reading kate and why"

Reactions: 1 user
Day 2 - A Crime Only Julius Pepperwood Could Solve

nick faceplant.gif

Chatter amongst the partygoers has become frantic. They seem to be no closer to solving who is trying to crash the party at Apartment 4D. They decided to call in Julius Pepperwood. Surely he could solve this mystery! But Pepperwood never came because...

Kicked out of the party is @IvyMoose who was Nick Miller who was
Village Vigilante
You are Nick Miller. You are one of Jess' roommates who works as a bartender. You and Winston are childhood friends from Chicago. You met Schmidt while you were both undergrads in college. You prefer to repair things in the apartment by himself rather than hire outside help. You are horrible at keeping secrets because you sweat profusely at your lower back when you lie. At the start of the series, you struggle from a breakup with your long-term girlfriend, Caroline. You are a huge fan of the song, "Cotton Eyed Joe." You are also an aspiring author and are working on a novel about zombies.

You are a Village Vigilante. Each night you may target a player and attempt to kill them.
Nick 1.gif
Nick 2.gif
Nick 3.gif

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
It is now Night 2

Last edited:
  • Care
NIGHT CLOSED, RESULTS PENDING

Members don't see this ad :)
Night 3 Writeup: Partying ALL Night Long

The party was continuing into the wee hours of the night. With Nick and Reagan both missing in action, Jess wasn’t about to let any more of her friends leave the party unless she had some say in it. Winston and CeCe had also left at some point, and that made Jess sad. What was she supposed to do, hang out with Schmidt and hope he didn’t make some douchey comment? Or dance with Ferguson and have everyone continue to think she’s a crazy cat lady? Jess was surrounded by strangers and was starting to feel uncomfortable. Can she figure out who the party crashers are before it is too late?

stoned nick miller GIF by New Girl

NO ONE HAS DIED

Eight Players Remain

Party Goers:
1. @genny
2. @miranda920
3. @Kate51
5. @chicandtoughness
6. @Viscernable
7. @potentialsheltervet
9. @Truenamer
10. @Clem J

Kicked out of Apartment 4D:
4. @Ms Procrastinator - Winston Bishop - Vanilla Villager
8. @Aprilthearab- Reagan - Village Tracker
11. @moonstermash - Cece - Vanilla Villager
13. @IvyMoose - Nick Miller - Village Vigilante

Subs:
1. @mkg323
2. @holdthemayo
3. @samac

Tots:
1. @Lawpy
2. @Zenge142
3. @NateTheLesser
4. @supershorty

• Love
  • Wow
Well.

Well well well.

First of all, it really sucks that we lost Terminator-Ivy before he could take out a wolf or two.

Second of all, thanks to the open set-up we know exactly what happened last night. Assuming the wolves didn't holster their kill (which... I'm pretty comfortable assuming), we have a Village Blocker and they successfully blocked the wolf that was chosen to make the kill last night. It's the only mechanical explanation.

Thanks for giving us at least one extra role, wolves! It may make the difference.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Well.

Well well well.

First of all, it really sucks that we lost Terminator-Ivy before he could take out a wolf or two.

Second of all, thanks to the open set-up we know exactly what happened last night. Assuming the wolves didn't holster their kill (which... I'm pretty comfortable assuming), we have a Village Blocker and they successfully blocked the wolf that was chosen to make the kill last night. It's the only mechanical explanation.

Thanks for giving us at least one extra role, wolves! It may make the difference.
From looking at the setup, unless wolves recruited the lost wolf, they could have attempted a kill on them (1x bulletproof)

• Hmm
Yeah, I'm more concerned about the possibility we're in LIMLO (or... Whatever that abbreviation would be).

• Haha
ah man SDN why do you hate your own gifs

The amount of screaming I did in my role PM right after yeet results smh :cryi:

Quick thoughts to get it out on paper: really wish Ivy had role revealed to save themselves, and then we could have helped him identify who to shoot that night. If wolf killed him, we would have known he was telling the truth. If wolves did not kill him, we would know exactly who the wolves DID kill since we would most likely know where Ivy's shot landed (this is not 100% always accurate but would have gotten us closer to info). Messy all around.

Votes on Ivy yesterday were me, miranda, and PSV, which sadly is not a good look for me.

At risk of sounding stupidly WIFOMy, my sus is going on miranda. I know what I am, and it's not something that howls in the night.

I will entertain the idea of wolf!Dubz/PSV as well, but miranda was hard sussing on me yesterday (explicitly naming me to her wolf leans) despite most folks generally agreeing I was at least neutral or village lean, so my arrow will point on her first.

yeet miranda

Defend yourself loudly plz.

We're at 8 players alive. A misyeet tonight + a successful wolf kill will end the game :/

The Kate/Clem interactions are still baffling me and she has not responded to any of my questioning. Plus this whole "great result" interaction but I feel that's NAI lol.

WAIT I can't read mechanics. This isn't a game where wolves win with parity. Please ignore my statement above about misyeet + NK leading to win.

Quick thoughts to get it out on paper: really wish Ivy had role revealed to save themselves, and then we could have helped him identify who to shoot that night. If wolf killed him, we would have known he was telling the truth. If wolves did not kill him, we would know exactly who the wolves DID kill since we would most likely know where Ivy's shot landed (this is not 100% always accurate but would have gotten us closer to info). Messy all around.

Votes on Ivy yesterday were me, miranda, and PSV, which sadly is not a good look for me.

At risk of sounding stupidly WIFOMy, my sus is going on miranda. I know what I am, and it's not something that howls in the night.

I will entertain the idea of wolf!Dubz/PSV as well, but miranda was hard sussing on me yesterday (explicitly naming me to her wolf leans) despite most folks generally agreeing I was at least neutral or village lean, so my arrow will point on her first.

yeet miranda

We're at 8 players alive. A misyeet tonight + a successful wolf kill will end the game :/
I agree that I wish Ivy had revealed, but I'm not sure when he should have done it. Most folks were relatively locked in in the hour or so before the yeet. Either way, it's spilled milk now. And yes, we're at the endgame.

I believe my current reads are:

Villagiest

Chica
Miranda
PSV
genny
Clem
Vissy
Kate

Wolfiest

WAIT I can't read mechanics. This isn't a game where wolves win with parity. Please ignore my statement above about misyeet + NK leading to win.
Unless they recruited the Lone Wolf, which they very well might have. We have two confirmed village roles, which to me makes it feel more likely that they chose at least one boost; and either daytalk or recruiting seem likeliest from the list available.

Btw I just also realized that recruitment is a PRE-GAME SELECTION. It doesn't take the place of a night action. So either we have a blocker, wolves shot at the traitor (ONLY if they chose not to recruit), or they holstered. A recruitment would not have happened last night or any night.

Btw I just also realized that recruitment is a PRE-GAME SELECTION. It doesn't take the place of a night action. So either we have a blocker, wolves shot at the traitor, or they holstered. A recruitment would not have happened last night or any night.
Correct. @Viscernable is right, I missed that an un-recruited Lone Wolf has a 1x bulletproof, so either our blocker scored or they tried to shoot their LW buddy.

And IF the lone wolf was recruited then the only options are blocker or holster. And I find it silly that wolves would holster given their tremendous success so far.

New reads list:

Sus:
- miranda
- Kate
- Clem

Slightly less sus:
- genny
- True
- PSV

Feel okay about:
- Vis

But not gonna lie, most of y'all are equal amounts of sus at this point. I feel like I can make WIFOM arguments for everyone.

VOTE: DUBZ
Clem can you do a readthrough of PSV's posts and tell us if you still get the same vibes.
Dubz exited the game a while ago, seems silly to be operating with limited/outdated info, regardless of how confident you are.

Hm. I know I'm stream-of-consciousness-ing right now but.

Moving True up my sus list quite a bit, solely based on this line of thinking:
Votes on Ivy yesterday were me, PSV, and miranda.

There's no reason he should be putting ALL THREE OF US at the top of his village reads list. No sus thrown on me at all. I actually LED the charge to misyeet Ivy yesterday. The fact that there are no eyebrows raised at all makes me concerned.

Swapping to

yeet True

to see what happens.
@alleycat03 @alissa14

yeet miranda

Woah, woah, I placed my vote on Ivy because they were being quite defensive. I think it’s fair to have considered them wolfy because they were acting as such.
Obviously it sucks that they didn’t role reveal and now we have lost an important town role.

I sussed you because I asked you question about your reads that didn’t make any sense and you gave me nothing for most of the day. So I didn’t have anything to clear you at that point.
You said genny was suspicious with no explanation, when most of us agreed that genny felt very town.
So using the argument that because others don’t think you’re wolfy that I am, is hypocritical.

You had me as a village read, but now I’m all of a sudden your top yeet choice? I don’t see the progression there at all.

Why would you ask this? I feel like I'm missing something.
Because with no kill I'm concerned there was some sort of tomfoolery last night that is unrelated to blocking. I'm not totally sure the mechanics that would be involved in "finding" the mafia traitor though and if that would supersede a kill

Btw I just also realized that recruitment is a PRE-GAME SELECTION. It doesn't take the place of a night action. So either we have a blocker, wolves shot at the traitor (ONLY if they chose not to recruit), or they holstered. A recruitment would not have happened last night or any night.
The more people talk about mechanics the more I realize I gathered absolutely nothing but incorrect assumptions from reading the wiki page, good lord

Because with no kill I'm concerned there was some sort of tomfoolery last night that is unrelated to blocking. I'm not totally sure the mechanics that would be involved in "finding" the mafia traitor though and if that would supersede a kill
Okay I'm catching up and apparently this is completely inaccurate. Based on flips it's impossible for lone wolf to be found, yes?

VOTE: DUBZ
You do realize how clownish this looks when Dubz isn't even in the game anymore and you aren't going to list the correct player (me)? Like, it's basically impossible to even respond to this because you won't justify your read.

I feel decent about Vis. I don't see what point there would be to wolf!Vis flopping to what she would know is a villager EOD yesterday.