Noobies vs Boobies - The Ultimate WW battle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How addicted to WW are you? My addiction is like:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:eek: Aw, I'll miss having you around to like all my posts :(
I am disappointed the gap between me and chillbo WIDENED during this game.

:(

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
The reason I was posting a bit every day was because I was required to troll the thread if I wanted to keep my honored dead powers. Was not expecting the resulting butthurt at all, but I obviously wasn't allowed to say why I was posting so regularly.
That was a fun dead person requirement. :D

Reactions: 1 users
Good game, all!

Thanks for the game, SOV! It was fun. Although, wolves, why must you kill me N1 when I was killed last game D1 (I mean, I did ask for it last game, but still... harsh kill choices, guys ;)). My role was going to be fun!

I'm noticing a couple trends... 1) I seem to gravitate towards afterlife roles. 2 ) I think SOV might be implying something with my roles - first I'm a psychopath in his inheritance game, then I'm a paranoid schizophrenic?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Good game, all!

Thanks for the game, SOV! It was fun. Although, wolves, why must you kill me N1 when I was killed last game D1 (I mean, I did ask for it last game, but still... harsh kill choices, guys ;)). My role was going to be fun!

I'm noticing a couple trends... 1) I seem to gravitate towards afterlife roles. 2 ) I think SOV might be implying something with my roles - first I'm a psychopath in his inheritance game, then I'm a paranoid schizophrenic?
Seek professional help.

:rofl:

I do really enjoy the afterlife roles though. Especially being allowed to strategize in PMs. It's more fun than reading the thread and being unable to say anything.

Actually I may just set up an after-life convo for the fun of it next time, no role. just so people can chat and make fun of the players.

The first noob game, the mentors seemed to have a great time making fun of y'all, so that seems to work.

Actually I may just set up an after-life convo for the fun of it next time, no role. just so people can chat and make fun of the players.

The first noob game, the mentors seemed to have a great time making fun of y'all, so that seems to work.

There wasn't much trolling in my afterlife convo. I guess there weren't enough trolls...

Members don't see this ad :)

Did the mentors have their own PM convo in that game?

Yeah, that would be fun! As long as we're all careful not to hint about anything to the living players.

I can quite anytime. I just don't want to. There is a difference. :p
h51156C6E

Reactions: 3 users
Did the mentors have their own PM convo in that game?

Yeah, that would be fun! As long as we're all careful not to hint about anything to the living players.
I might actually ban dead posting. it would be safer, and then @Flim Flam Man doesn't have to get annoyed with @Mad Jack

I actually think removing rules this game worked out fine...
Didn;t have to police people for editing posts.
Didn't have to police people for posting quotes.
Didn't care if people voted or played.

Laissez faire WW.

Just had to deal with role restrictions... not using those anymore either.

I want stress free modding.

I actually really liked being able to edit. It was a lot less stressful for me anyway and I'm all about minimal WW stress. :thumbup:

I actually really liked being able to edit. It was a lot less stressful for me anyway and I'm all about minimal WW stress. :thumbup:

Yeah, I liked not having to quote my own post just to correct something or clarify something. I could just edit it. Was really nice.

Yeah, I liked not having to quote my own post just to correct something or clarify something. I could just edit it. Was really nice.
And I think it will add more interest in the future.

I don;t think people used the ability as they might..... you can just change things and claim you said it originally. Might get interesting.

more strategy.

OMG you just incentivized every wolf to kill you just to shut you up (i don't mind personally... just sayin).
Some games I post incessantly just to annoy people after death though, it really depends on how I die and how much I have to do in the real world. Killing me early is rolling the dice. You might have a total of two more pages of MJ by the end of the game, but you might have twenty if I've got nothing better to do. At least when I'm alive I have to kind of be careful about spamming the thread. In death, well, not so much lol, as was seen this game.

And I think it will add more interest in the future.

I don;t think people used the ability as they might..... you can just change things and claim you said it originally. Might get interesting.

more strategy.

Ehh...the editing tags would still screw you. That would be an auto lynch vote for me anyway. ;)

I like having no rules about quoting. It's so easy to edit a quote anyway, so it's really just an easy way to copy/paste. I'm not sure why anyone would trust a quote from a PM using the quote function more than copy/paste and "quote".
Ehh...the editing tags would still screw you. That would be an auto lynch vote for me anyway. ;)
Some people's posts don't seem to show an editing tag though. I'm not sure why some people can edit invisibly and some can't.

Some people's posts don't seem to show an editing tag though. I'm not sure why some people can edit invisibly and some can't.

I believe it depends on how quickly after you hit post that you edit and whether or not anyone has posted after your original post but before your edit.

Edited to add this.

I say I can quit but as you can see I've already signed up for my next one hahaha...

I believe it depends on how quickly after you hit post that you edit and whether or not anyone has posted after your original post but before your edit.

Edited to add this.
Whoa. I thought some people had special editing privileges.

Oh my gosh :rofl:. I tried! First wolf game and first time as seer! Unfortunately those two didn't mesh super well ;)

Actually, first time as LIVING seer. I take that back ;)

Damn fox. I so wanted her to win. That was my first and only modding experience in WW. I don't know how you people do it again and again.

We both wanted the fox to win. I was so disappointed when she died. That was probably not the best modding experience, you really should try again. It is fun to mod and know what is going on, but maybe with a game that does not have so much going on. :)

Speaking of which, I haven't seen @TigerWillow in ages. I hope she didn't fall off the Earth.

We both wanted the fox to win. I was so disappointed when she died. That was probably not the best modding experience, you really should try again. It is fun to mod and know what is going on, but maybe with a game that does not have so much going on. :)

Speaking of which, I haven't seen @TigerWillow in ages. I hope she didn't fall off the Earth.

There were just sooooo many PMs. Maybe with the new system, it'd be better with the PM threads.