NYU College of Dentistry Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

The first few days after my interview my portal says "Thank you for interviewing"; yesterday when I checked again it says "Attended"; did everyone have that status change? Idk if it means they are starting to make decisions

Members don't see this ad.

When we are accepted, how much is the first deposit? I can't find it on my portal

Members don't see this ad :)
did anyone interview around 2 weeks ago (1/26 / 1/27 / 1/28) that hasn't heard anything back yet?

I interviewed on 25 th and still haven’t heard back. I just emailed the admission officer so hopefully they reply.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, they just replied and said You should receive a decision very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
After my interview, I sent a letter of intent. Maybe that will help those without an answer!

Ok, they just replied and said You should receive a decision very shortly. Thank you for your patience.
thanks! When was your interview? I emailed them yesterday expressing my intent and they didn't specify the decision date.

No :( I think they might be sending it out tomorrow?

Reactions: 1 user
Do they always update at 12 though? Has it ever been at a later time?

still no update... they usually update at 12
neither! i think i interviewed around the same time as you (late jan) and haven't heard anything either :( i believe that for those who were accepted 2/1, they have 14/15 days to pay the deposit , so we may hear back within another week?! those who don't pay the deposit, their seats go to someone else right!

neither! i think i interviewed around the same time as you (late jan) and haven't heard anything either :( i believe that for those who were accepted 2/1, they have 14/15 days to pay the deposit , so we may hear back within another week?! those who don't pay the deposit, their seats go to someone else right!
wait, is the class filled already ?

Last year, people got accepted on feb 1st and 5th :) hopefully they will release the results today!

Reactions: 1 users
i guess i'll have to wait untill next Monday for any updates :rofl:

any one know (current students can know), why facebook group has around 100 (including current) students only? assuming 10-15% may not have yet signed up still or missing, it seems very low compared to previous years, so is there any reason they are so behind or is it acceptance is lower this year for any reason like tuition fee or something?

Does anyone know if we can withdraw our acceptance after putting down the deposit? I am still waiting for my instate school and already put down my first 1500 for NYU :) next 3500 is due 3/1! Thanks in advance