NYUCD gone Hollywood!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

3rdMolarRoller

User Account Deleted
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So much bad stuff is always posted about the school, so I'll put up something that is neither bad nor good, just neat!

http://www.nyu.edu/dental/news/index.html?news=104

Members don't see this ad.

That's great!!!

If the scene was about a Columbia dental student, I wonder why they didn't go few miles further to Columbia Dental school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Comet208 said:
If the scene was about a Columbia dental student, I wonder why they didn't go few miles further to Columbia Dental school.
Since NYUCD has a better facility, the TV show wanted to shoot at a better location. The director probably never even step foot in Columbia Dental.

This is great exposure for NYUCD, but too bad for the rest of the world (TV viewers) will believe it's actual Columbia Dental and not NYUCD, unless you're a NYUCD student and us on SDN.

Overall, this is cool news!

Haha, I love The Sopranos. I'm glad they're finally out with the 6th season :oops:

Yah-E said:
Since NYUCD has a better facility, the TV show wanted to shoot at a better location. The director probably never even step foot in Columbia Dental.

This is great exposure for NYUCD, but too bad for the rest of the world (TV viewers) will believe it's actual Columbia Dental and not NYUCD, unless you're a NYUCD student and us on SDN.

Overall, this is cool news!
LOL. that is so true! :laugh:

yeah, that day was so confusing to me (it was a wed). Instructors were telling us that on Thursday they were going to tape us undergrads doing implant restorations. I saw all this gear and thought, "damn, so this is where my tution dollars are going".

So I was telling my buddy look at all this stuff, and this guy in a sopranos jacket and hat tells me to be quiet bec they were filming. So I made fun of him with his sopranos gear and then I see three more and he explained what they were doing.

I got to take a few pics with the stars and producers. They were such a cool team! Its probably the closest I'll ever get to a film production.