*~*~*~* Official 2015-2016 Application Timeline Thread (Submitted, Verified, Mailed) *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
DAT Taken: 08 / 20 / 2014
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 09/2014

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06 / 03 / 2015
Transcript(s) Received: 06 / 11 / 2015
GPA Verified: 7/1/2015

Date Application Mailed: 7/2/2015

Residency: IL
Schools Applied To: UIC, SIU, MWU-IL, UoP, Temple, Marquette, Pitts, Minn, and NYU
GPA: 3.54 oGPA, ~ 3.50 sGPA
DAT: 24AA/25TS/20PAT/

Members don't see this ad.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/15/15
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken
: 08 / 16 / 2014
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 09/02/2014

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06 / 02 / 2015
Transcript(s) Received: 06 / 23 / 2015
GPA Verified: 7/3/2015

Date Application Mailed: 7/10/2015
Batch #: 3

Residency: OH
Schools Applied To: Case, Columbia, Marquette, Ohio State, Louisville, Maryland, Michigan, UPenn, and Pitt
GPA: 3.62 oGPA, ~ 3.51 sGPA
DAT: 23AA/24TS/21PAT/

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
DAT Taken: 08 / 16 / 2014
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 09/02/2014

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06 / 02 / 2015
Transcript(s) Received: 06 / 23 / 2015
GPA Verified: 7/3/2015

Date Application Mailed: 7/10/2015 (I know its tomorrow but thats what my app says)

Residency: OH
Schools Applied To: Case, Columbia, Marquette, Ohio State, Louisville, Maryland, Michigan, UPenn, and Pitt
GPA: 3.62 oGPA, ~ 3.51 sGPA
DAT: 23AA/24TS/21PAT/

thats so weird that your gpa was verified on the 3rd. I called adea yesterday (its midnight so actually the 8th) and the guy told me that they were currently working on applications in which transcripts were logged on the 23rd. Mine were recieved on the 24th so hopefully that means they will be verified soon.

thats so weird that your gpa was verified on the 3rd. I called adea yesterday (its midnight so actually the 8th) and the guy told me that they were currently working on applications in which transcripts were logged on the 23rd. Mine were recieved on the 24th so hopefully that means they will be verified soon.
Yeah I honestly was so surprised when it got verified so quickly

I feel like their process must be incredibly random (or more random than they make it out to be). My transcripts were uploaded in early June. I e-submitted on June 25th and GPA still hasn't been verified :arghh: Yet others are verified within days of submitting!!!

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/19/15

DAT Taken: 5/28/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 6/16/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/2/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/12/15
GPA Verified: 6/27/15

Date Application Mailed: 7/2/15
Batch #: 2

Residency: WI
Schools Applied To:
Case Western
Creighton
Lake Erie
Marquette
MOSDOH
NYU
Temple University
IOWA
University of Louisville
University of Minnesota
UMKC
University of Pennsylvania
GPA and DAT: 3.2 gpa and 21AA 22TS 23PAT

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/16/15

DAT Taken: 7/09/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: Will Update

GPA Verified: 6/26/15

Residency: NY

Schools Applied To
: Boston University, NOVA, Harvard, Columbia, Washington, UCLA, USC, NYU, University of Pennsylvania

GPA:
BCP: 3.86; Overall: 3.71; Sci: 3.81
DAT: 23AA /22TS/20 PAT

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/23/15

DAT Taken: 04/23/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 05/09/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/02/15
Transcript(s) Received: 06/11/15, 06/23/15
GPA Verified: 07/08/15

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: 06/09/15
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 06/09/15

Date Application Mailed: 07/10/15
Batch #: #3 GOD BLESS

Residency: TX
Schools Applied To: all TX schools, Nova, UPenn, Pittsburgh, Louisville, UCSF, Tufts, MWU-IL, MWU-AZ, Arizona, OU, Maryland, Case Western, U of Tennessee, LECOM
GPA and DAT: 0GPA 3.73, sGPA 3.70, DAT 21AA/21TS/21PAT

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: June 27, 2015

DAT Taken: May 11, 2015
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: June 24, 2015

Transcript(s) Submitted: June 3, 2015
Transcript(s) Received: June 12, 2015
GPA Verified: July 20, 2015

Date Application Mailed: will update
Batch #: will update

Residency: NC
Schools Applied To: (10) Tufts, Maryland, Pitt, VCU, UNC, LECOM, MWU-IL, ECU, UK, Detroit Mercy
GPA and DAT: sGPA: 3.90 GPA: 3.91 --- 24AA/22TS/22PAT

Last edited:
Has anyone had their check cashed by Harvard or heard anything at all from them? I sent my check about a month ago and my application has been submitted for awhile

Members don't see this ad :)
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 7/12/15
Reapplicant?: no

DAT Taken: 10/1/14
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 10/24/14

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/4/15, 6/12/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/11/15, 6/23/15
GPA Verified: not yet

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: 6/4/15
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 6/11/15

Date Application Mailed: not yet
Batch #:

Residency: CA
Schools Applied To: UoP, ucla, USC, ucsf, Western, NYU, UNLV, UPenn, Pitt, roseman, rutgers, Columbia, case Western
GPA and DAT: 3.45 overall, 3.2 science, 26 AA, 24 TS

Reactions: 1 user
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/19/15

GPA Verified: 6/27/15

Residency: WI
Schools Applied To:
Case Western
Creighton
Lake Erie
Marquette
MOSDOH
NYU
Temple University
IOWA
University of Louisville
University of Minnesota
UMKC
University of Pennsylvania
GPA and DAT: 3.2 gpa and 21AA 22TS 23PAT
If you don't mind, what undergraduate university did you attend

still not verified, submitted on 7/4 :nono:
lol, considering the consensus for verification time is about 10 business days (or 2 weeks), I don't think your situation warrants that finger-wagging smiley

Reactions: 2 users
I submitted on the 7/1 and I'm still not verified. I'd say you have a few more days as well.
Submitted on 7/2 and not verified. It makes me antsy to see people post about already getting interviews :nailbiting:

You July guys and girls have a while still. Submitted 6/26 and still no GPA verification yet.

You July guys and girls have a while still. Submitted 6/26 and still no GPA verification yet.

I'm in the exact same boat. I'm assuming the July-ers will have to wait another couple weeks for verification.

If you submitted after closing time on the 26th, today will be the 11th business day so you should be verified very shortly. Also, I think it's worth mentioning that there is sometimes a lag between when they receive/verify stuff and when it actually updates online. For example, my transcripts were received on 6/23, but I know for certain I checked my portal on 6/23 and 6/24 and there was no mention of it. However, on 6/25, it then updated the status to received on 6/23.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/30/2015

DAT Taken: 3/9/2015
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 3/26/2015

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/2/2015
Transcript(s) Received: 6/23/2015
GPA Verified: *Will update* (not so patiently waiting)

Date Application Mailed: *Will update*
Batch #: *Will update*

Residency: CA
Schools Applied To: UCSF, UCLA, UOP, USC, Baylor, Houston, San Antonio, Michigan, Pittsburgh, University of Detroit Mercy, Buffalo
GPA and DAT: BCP: ~3.5, cGPA: ~3.6
23 AA
24 TS
22 OC
23 GC
28 Bio
25 RC
19 QR
23 PAT

I'm in the exact same boat. I'm assuming the July-ers will have to wait another couple weeks for verification.
Maybe I'm just optimistic, but I'm going to say it'll be less than 2 weeks for people who submitted at the very beginning of July, as long as their transcripts were already received. End of June people will probably finish this week. But then again, what do I know haha

Reactions: 2 users
I know I am asking this a bit late but basically remember how there was a glitch for batch 2? I never received an email saying that my stuff was sent out or what batch I am in. However, eventually later last week it said my application was sent out on July 2nd. Do you think there is an error? what if there stupid portal just randomly updated and my app wasn't sent out....? Am I being paranoid? Did you guys receive an email saying your application has been mailed out?

I know I am asking this a bit late but basically remember how there was a glitch for batch 2? I never received an email saying that my stuff was sent out or what batch I am in. However, eventually later last week it said my application was sent out on July 2nd. Do you think there is an error? what if there stupid portal just randomly updated and my app wasn't sent out....? Am I being paranoid? Did you guys receive an email saying your application has been mailed out?
don't worry, they didn't email us. Mine also says July 2nd.

Based on last years timeline shouldn't Univeristy of Iowa be sending out interview invites soon?

It took 2.5 weeks for mine to get uploaded.

Based on last years timeline shouldn't Univeristy of Iowa be sending out interview invites soon?
I was at Iowa's summer dental academy 2 weeks ago and Elaine said that they'd be reviewing and sending out interview invites towards the end of July.

Reactions: 1 users
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/18/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/18/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/23/15, 6/25/15
GPA Verified: 7/14/15

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered:6/10/15, 6/22/15, 7/2/15, still waiting on last one
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: Uploaded same day.

Date Application Mailed: 7/16/15
Batch #: 4

Residency: ND, University of North Dakota
Schools Applied To: UW, Oregon, CO, Minnesota, Penn, Pitt, Louisville, BU, Columbia
GPA and DAT: BCP(3.72), Non-science (4.00), AA/TS/PAT: 22/20/21 none under 17.

Last edited:
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/18/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/18/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/23/15, 6/25/15
GPA Verified: 7/14/15

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered:6/10/15, 6/22/15, 7/2/15, still waiting on last one
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: Uploaded same day.

Date Application Mailed:
Batch #: #

Residency: ND, University of North Dakota
Schools Applied To: UW, Oregon, CO, Minnesota, Penn, Pitt, Louisville, BU, Columbia
GPA and DAT: BCP(3.72), Non-science (4.00), AA/TS/PAT: 22/20/21 none under 17.

When did your transcripts show up on aadsas? Mine say they were received the same days but didn't show up online til like the 29th and I'm still not verified despite submitting a week before you.

Did anybody hear back from UCLA or UCSF regarding to the secondary application?
I was in second batch.

Last edited:
When did your transcripts show up on aadsas? Mine say they were received the same days but didn't show up online til like the 29th and I'm still not verified despite submitting a week before you.
My transcripts took much longer to show up online than everyone else, it seems, so I know your frustration. My transcripts took a few days to be updated to "received" online. I know people who submitted after us and were verified before me so I think it might just be the luck of the draw.

How do you know when your gpa is verified? Do you get an email? My transcripts were received 6/24 and 6/27 and I submitted on 6/20 and still not verified should I be worried? I found one typo in my coursework, did anyone have a typo or do you think that will slow it down that much? Anxiously waiting to get verified... :(

How do you know when your gpa is verified? Do you get an email? My transcripts were received 6/24 and 6/27 and I submitted on 6/20 and still not verified should I be worried? I found one typo in my coursework, did anyone have a typo or do you think that will slow it down that much? Anxiously waiting to get verified... :(

Yes, you do get an email. When you log into your portal and click on 'GPA Calculations' under status, it will show all new GPA's they calculated for you.

Dear Applicant,

This is an automated notification regarding your ADEA AADSAS 2016 application. Your application has now been Verified, and will be provided to your designated ADEA AADSAS schools within two weeks of today's date. As part of the Verification process, ADEA AADSAS 2016 representatives have checked the coursework entered on your application against the official transcripts from the institutions you have previously attended. During this process, there may have been changes made to your Coursework section. Please review your Coursework section and the GPAs that are now available in the Status section of your ADEA AADSAS 2016 application and contact ADEA AADSAS 2016 Customer Service at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns. If you send an e-mail to this address, please use the subject line "ADEA AADSAS 2016Verification Inquiry" to allow us to provide you the most effective and prompt response possible.

While reviewing your ADEA AADSAS 2016 application, keep in mind that your ADEA AADSAS 2016 GPAs may not exactly match the GPAs stated on your official transcripts due to the grade standardization used by ADEA AADSAS 2016 (http://www.adea.org/AADSASapp/Instructions/GPA-calculations.aspx). In addition, since you cannot enter non-U.S. coursework, you will not have any GPAs to review if you have not completed any courses at U.S. institutions.

Thank you,

ADEA AADSAS Staff

Last edited:
No, you don't get an email. When you log into your portal and click on 'GPA Calculations' under status, it will show all new GPA's they calculated for you.

I got an email when my GPA was verified.

Mine were received the 23 and 25th and showed up on aadsas about the 29th. I was verified this morning. E submitted the 11th. Should be any day now for you.

anybody submitted with transcript in the first week of July verified yet? i am hoping mine would be verified by tomorrow so it's sent out this week. submitted 7/4

anybody submitted with transcript in the first week of July verified yet? i am hoping mine would be verified by tomorrow so it's sent out this week. submitted 7/4
I was on the phone with AADSAS earlier this morning. I submitted July 2 (transcript already in) and she estimated 3-4 weeks from that time.

I submitted on July 1 have not not yet been verified. Based on what others have said, I would imagine they will get to mine within 3-5 days.

man these people are getting slow now, it was total of 10-12 days for verification based on earlier timelines. Wish I submitted a little earlier.

Yea, I submitted mine on the tenth of July and it seems like my application won't be processed until late July or early August. Just playing the waiting game now.

I'm just going to be super pessimistic about how long it will take and maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised :oldman:

I submitted on June 26th and still not verified. I have no idea how the person above got verified 4 days after e-submitting...