*~*~*~* Official 2015-2016 Application Timeline Thread (Submitted, Verified, Mailed) *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know a specific reason why some people's GPAs have been verified already when their transcripts were received after mine? Not really worried just curious if I did something that might delay the process like incorrectly enter coursework.

Anything anyone tells you on here will be a guess at best. Could be several factors, number of transcripts, when they e-submitted, maybe they have some ordering system, lots of things wrong on the students inputted grades. Who knows.

Members don't see this ad.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 06/08/15
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 05/29/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 06/16/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/3/15, 6/9/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/12/15, 6/17/15
GPA Verified: 6/30/15

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: 6/3/15
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 6/9/15

Date Application Mailed: 7/2/15
Batch #: #2

Residency: NV
Schools Applied To: 7
GPA and DAT: sGPA : 3.81 oGPA : 3.86
DAT : AA 22/TS 22/BIO 21/GC 23/OC23/QR21/RC20/PAT23

Last edited:
Really? That sucks man, you have multiple transcripts missing? That doesn't seem right.
I had two different transcripts mailed out on the same day but only one of them has been received 10 days ago. So something is definitely not right about the second transcript.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ordered my transcript 6/9 and it was mailed out 6/10 but still doesn't show up on portal, this is longer than my first transcript. For LOR, it shows "in progress" by one of my professors, what does this mean? It's been like this all day.

Hey guys..
Now i am worried.
My transcript was recieved on the second week and I e-submitted on this Tuesday, yet my gpa has not been verified...
Would it be because a transcript of "in-progress" course has not been submitted??
I had to wait 12 days before mine got verified

For LOR, it shows "in progress" by one of my professors, what does this mean? It's been like this all day.

You may want to check in with that professor. One of my dentists went to upload my LOR and forgot to submit it on the last page. Not sure if it said in progress when it happened to him though. Although, it could also just be your professor opened up the program to check what the upload format is.

Or it could be something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Update!
I received an email from NYU stating that when AADSAS releases DAT scores and letters of evaluation, they will review my application.

So the electronic application all of these schools received are not complete. Just thought you guys should know... in case any of you were wondering.

oh, by the way, I cant wait for someone to make a "
**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2015-2016**" thread

Reactions: 2 users
Update!
I received an email from NYU stating that when AADSAS releases DAT scores and letters of evaluation, they will review my application.

So the electronic application all of these schools received are not complete. Just thought you guys should know... in case any of you were wondering.
yup i got this too yesterday! it was kind of exciting... hahah:whistle:

Reactions: 1 users
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 06/11/2015
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: Aug, 2014
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: Sep, 2014

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/02/2015
Transcript(s) Received: 06/12/2015
GPA Verified: 06/22/2015

Date Application Mailed: Hopefully this week.. :)
Batch #: Hopefully 1st.. :D

Schools Applied To: 12

Pretty sure my useless transcript it lost. Its only for a class I took as dual enrollment through my local community college during high school for a course that doesn't even count for anything. I requested that one and my regular university on 6/2 and the university one is the only one that is there. Very frustrating. I just went ahead and ordered another from the CC. And I tried calling AADSAS but they don't answer the phone..

Update!

oh, by the way, I cant wait for someone to make a "
**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2015-2016**" thread

When did you e-submit the application?
Is your gpa verified?

Members don't see this ad :)
My committee letters (sent through regular mail) was finally updated after 14 days (probably minus 5-6 days of mailing) that takes them around a week to do the uploading.

The similar amount of time was taken for uploading of my official transcripts.

If I e-submitted the 14th and transcripts were in the 9 and 10, when should my GPA be verified you think? Also I have coursework "in progress" so do they wait to calculate my GPA??

If I e-submitted the 14th and transcripts were in the 9 and 10, when should my GPA be verified you think? Also I have coursework "in progress" so do they wait to calculate my GPA??
they don't wait for the in progress work because you will update that in November/December during academic update. AADSAS seems really backed up so maybe another week at most..? no clue and i don't think anyone really knows haha

they don't wait for the in progress work because you will update that in November/December during academic update. AADSAS seems really backed up so maybe another week at most..? no clue and i don't think anyone really knows haha
Thanks!!

Update!

That's weird because I called MWU-AZ and they already have my DAT scores and my LORs. I submitted my supplemental today so they have everything from me.

Should I go ahead and start sending in my supplementals without my DAT scores being verified?

Should I go ahead and start sending in my supplementals without my DAT scores being verified?

Are your supplemental a ready to go? Are you going to retake the DAT? I would. They aren't going to look at your application until everything is in so I would submit it so when your DAT is official you're good to go.

I got supplementals from MWU IL and AZ so far and also from Univ of Maryland. The only school that said they'll review my app after receiving LORs and DAT is NYU...has anyone else gotten any other supplementals yet?

Also, your DAT scores are written on the cover sheet so maybe some schools are waiting for the official score to be released from AADSAS while other schools just look at the cover sheet?

I got supplementals from MWU IL and AZ so far and also from Univ of Maryland. The only school that said they'll review my app after receiving LORs and DAT is NYU...has anyone else gotten any other supplementals yet?

Also, your DAT scores are written on the cover sheet so maybe some schools are waiting for the official score to be released from AADSAS while other schools just look at the cover sheet?

Same, MWU - AZ, and IL and Kentucky told me to pay an application fee. NYU also told me to pay the application fee, but I had done so previously.

I'm still waiting for my GPA to be verified and my transcripts have both been received on 6/11 and 6/16. I also paid for UMaryland's supplemental fees, but have not receive a email from them. Does Maryland wait until your GPA is verified before emailing you its supplemental?

I'm still waiting for my GPA to be verified and my transcripts have both been received on 6/11 and 6/16. I also paid for UMaryland's supplemental fees, but have not receive a email from them. Does Maryland wait until your GPA is verified before emailing you its supplemental?

I paid Maryland's fees right after I e-submitted and then I received the supplemental application about 4 days after my GPA got verified. I'm sure you'll get the supplemental a couple days after your GPA get verified!

Has anyone recieved a supplemental application from BU ? I've received one from MWU - AZ, IL ... Maryland only emailed me saying that my app has been processed and my admissions file has been forwarded to the committee for review.. no supplement..

NOTE: everything is verified except my LORS .. maybe this is why?

I've gotten two emails from them, my GPA is verified. One just saying thank you for applying, and the second saying they will not review my application until they have my DAT scores. Too bad they won't accept unofficial score reports :( but I did pay their application fee.

Last edited:
Has anyone recieved a supplemental application from BU ? I've received one from MWU - AZ, IL ... Maryland only emailed me saying that my app has been processed and my admissions file has been forwarded to the committee for review.. no supplement..

I haven't received anything from BU either

How long ago did you receive the email from Maryland? I got the same email about 4 days ago and then received the supplemental yesterday. And no, I haven't gotten anything from BU yet :/

How long ago did you receive the email from Maryland? I got the same email about 4 days ago and then received the supplemental yesterday. And no, I haven't gotten anything from BU yet :/
I received those two emails last Wednesday and Thursday. Are your DAT scores in?

My gpa has finally been verified. My transcript was received on 6/12

Last edited:

I haven't received a supplement from Maryland either even though I paid the fees!!

I've received 'your application is complete' emails from Pitt UConn and NYU and supplemental emails from Midwestern AZ and UPenn

Woohoooooo - GPA verified at last! It took just under 2 weeks from when my 2nd transcript was received. Fingers crossed everyone else waiting for verification sees some progress soon, too!

Update:
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 06/12/15
Reapplicant?: nope

DAT Taken: 08/16/14
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 09/02/14

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/03/2015
Transcript(s) Received: One received on 6/11/15, the other on 6/12/15 (Neither were posted on portal until a few days after they were received!)
GPA Verified: 6/24/15

Date Application Mailed: hopefully 6/26/15 !
Batch #: hopefully 1 !

Schools Applied To: UoP, Roseman, ASDOH, Colorado, Western, Nova, UConn, Harvard......may toss out a few more!
GPA: oGPA: Without +/- 4.0, With +/- 3.99
DAT: 23 AA /20 PAT /21 QR /23 RC /21 BIO /27 GC /21 OC /22 TS

I've gotten two emails from them, my GPA is verified. One just saying thank you for applying, and the second saying they will not review my application until they have my DAT scores. Too bad they won't accept unofficial transcripts :( but I did pay their application fee.
if your gpa is verified why would they need an unofficial transcript?

I've received 'your application is complete' emails from Pitt UConn and NYU and supplemental emails from Midwestern AZ and UPenn

I have gotten nothing but from NYU. Weird, is your ADDSAS complete?

I got the email from maryland last thursday... are your LORs in ? Thats the only thing missing from my application

I have pretty much the same timeline as youdi and my gpa is also not verified yet. Can you update when yours done?

My letters of rec aren't in... I got an initial email from Maryland saying my application was in and then an email two days later with the supplemental app information. You'll get the email soon.

Has anyone heard anything from penn? I sent my supplemental app and check 12 days ago and my application has been verified for a few days now.

Has anyone heard anything from penn? I sent my supplemental app and check 12 days ago and my application has been verified for a few days now.

Same position as you, I know they cashed my check but other than that, nothing.

What is considered submitting late, usually hear August/September. I am planning on submitting second week of July and hopefully will be verified before August. Still working my PS and trying to get my letters sorted out. My sGPA 3.2 and cGPA 3.23. DAT AA 23 TS 24

6/22/15 application received and complete