*~*~*~* Official 2015-2016 Application Timeline Thread (Submitted, Verified, Mailed) *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pitt updated their decision on my app as Received/Waiting Additional Information. Anyone else have this and did any other schools do this? I've applied to 10 and only Pitt submitted this, but no email.

Update:
I just received and an email for Pitt saying they have received my application fee and application but can not process it until my LOR is submitted...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Pitt updated their decision on my app as Received/Waiting Additional Information. Anyone else have this and did any other schools do this? I've applied to 10 and only Pitt submitted this, but no email.

Update:
I just received and an email for Pitt saying they have received my application fee and application but can not process it until my LOR is submitted...

I got the same thing... Unfortunately my schools pre health committee is exceptionally slow with their interview/letter process. Rest of my app is in but I'll have to wait till August for my letters to get in.

Reactions: 1 user

Update:

Same here. But no email and my LOR is submitted.

Members don't see this ad :)
Everything just got mailed out to all schools. Woo 1st batch! Now the wait....

Reactions: 5 users
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 06/25/15

DAT Taken: 05/13/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 06/24/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/4/15, 6/4/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/11/15, 6/16/15
GPA Verified: 7/16/15 (Note: I made a mistake while entering my coursework and they sent the app back to me on 7/16/15. Was verified within the hour of re-submitting.)

Date Application Mailed: will update
Batch #: will update

Schools Applied To: 13
GPA and DAT: GPA : ~3.3 (will update)
DAT : AA 21/TS 21

Last edited:
My GPA didn't get verified in time but this is so exciting! Let the games begin!
awe thats such a bummer!! well 2nd batch is pretty much the same thing anyways!:thumbup:

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone received a payment confirmation email/changed AADSAS status from USC or Harvard/ has anyone received any notifications regarding their completed application from UOP or Columbia?

So does this mean the 2nd batch is next friday? Even though its a Holiday?

Guys my transcript was sent out on 6/10 and it's still not showing up on portal, should I send it again?

Members don't see this ad :)
everything turned in 6/5/2015.
aadsas submitted in 6/5/2015.
gpa verified in 6/16/2015.
mailed out today(6/25/2015).

Reactions: 1 users
My primary application was submitted on the 17th of June. I haven't heard anything back from UOP yet. Of all the schools I applied to only Midwestern AZ has sent me their supplemental.

Woohoo! I wonder if the batches will go out each Thursday this year instead of Friday or if it's just this week (and possibly next due to 4th of July weekend).

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: (06/14/2015)
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: (08/04/2014)
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: (6/16/2015)

Transcript(s) Submitted: (6/2/2015 and 6/3/2015)
Transcript(s) Received: (6/9/2015 and 6/10/2015)
GPA Verified: (6/25/2015)!!!!

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: (ordered/delivered 6/2/2015)
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: (6/8/2015)

Date Application Mailed: (6/25/2015)
Batch #: #1 YAY

Residency: NY
Schools Applied To: 21 schools...all over the place
GPA:with +/-: BCP= 3.23, Science=3.30 Nonscience=3.79 Undergraduate=3.50
DAT: AA: 22, PAT:20, TS: 21, Bio:21 Chem:30 Orgo:18 RC:23 QR:20

Reactions: 2 users
how did you get the supplemental already??

Guys my transcript was sent out on 6/10 and it's still not showing up on portal, should I send it again?

I'm still waiting on one that was sent out on the 12th. Maybe they're backed-up? I'm thinking about resending mine if I they don't get posted by tomorrow or Monday.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/22/15

DAT Taken: 5/29/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 6/16/2015

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/3/15, 6/4/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/12/15 (For both)
GPA Verified: TBD

Date Application Mailed: TBD
Batch #: TBD

Residency: Tennessee
Schools Applied To: CASE, Creighton, USC, NSU, Roseman, Tufts, Univ. of Kentucky, Univ. of Louisville, Univ. of Nebraska, UNLV, PITT, UTHSC, VCU, WVU
GPA and DAT: GPA Science/Overall: 3.90/3.90
DAT: 19AA, 19TS, 17PAT

I have noticed several individuals who have had their GPAs verified today that had their transcripts received on the 12th (same as mine). Is it possible I still do not have my GPA verified since my application was not submitted until 6/22 even though AADSAS has had my transcripts for almost two weeks?

I have noticed several individuals who have had their GPAs verified today that had their transcripts received on the 12th (same as mine). Is it possible I still do not have my GPA verified since my application was not submitted until 6/22 even though AADSAS has had my transcripts for almost two weeks?

Yep. They don't process the verification until you e-submit it.

Did your transcript show up on the portal the date it says it was recieved? Or was it a few days afterwards? I'm wondering if my transcript has been received and just not shown up on the portal yet (crossed fingers that is what happened)

Did your transcript show up on the portal the date it says it was recieved? Or was it a few days afterwards? I'm wondering if my transcript has been received and just not shown up on the portal yet (crossed fingers that is what happened)
when did you send your transcript? I asked AADSAS today and the guy told me to wait 7-10 after the transcript is received to show up on portal. My transcript was sent out on 6/10 but still not showing up so I am thinking about resending it.

My transcript date didn't update until yesterday (6/24) but it says they received it on the 12th. I sent it out on 6/2

oh wow then i think i should wait and not resend
Im in the same boat. Mine was sent out the 9th and I still don't see it in the portal... Im not too happy. If i have to resend it it could then take up to another 7 to 10 business days from when the receive it for it to be uploaded, smh. Then my GPA still needs verified!

when did you send your transcript? I asked AADSAS today and the guy told me to wait 7-10 after the transcript is received to show up on portal. My transcript was sent out on 6/10 but still not showing up so I am thinking about resending it.

Yeah, I sent out on the 12th, so hopefully it should show up soon. I'm wondering if I should resend in a day or two just in case... there's no harm in it right? Plus it'll ease my worry lol

I haven't submitted my app yet... I feel like there is no point in my submitting it until the transcript shows up at least, since the GPA can't get verified until then.

What do you mean "Wait 7 -10 days after transcript is received for it to show up on portal?" Is there something else that is supposed to pop-up on your application other than it stating that the transcript was received? Or are you referring to GPA verification?

What do you mean "Wait 7 -10 days after transcript is received for it to show up on portal?" Is there something else that is supposed to pop-up on your application other than it stating that the transcript was received? Or are you referring to GPA verification?
no the AADSAS guy told me that since they are receiving ton of transcripts everyday, it takes little longer for them to update the portal after they receive the transcript.

Yeah, I sent out on the 12th, so hopefully it should show up soon. I'm wondering if I should resend in a day or two just in case... there's no harm in it right? Plus it'll ease my worry lol

I haven't submitted my app yet... I feel like there is no point in my submitting it until the transcript shows up at least, since the GPA can't get verified until then.
yeah that's what I was thinking it's pointless to submit without transcripts

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/05/2015

DAT Taken: 08/18/2014
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 6/03/2015

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/02/2015
Transcript(s) Received: 6/15/2015
GPA Verified: 6/19/2015

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: 6/02/2015
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 6/09/2015

Date Application Mailed: 6/25/15
Batch #: 1 :)

Residency: Michigan
Schools Applied To: A bunch
GPA and DAT: gpa: 3.62; sgpa: 3.52; DAT: AA21 TS20

I have a quick question: Can I submit my app without having my transcripts on yet?

AADSAS Application E-Submitted:06/05/15

DAT taken: 02/06/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 06/03/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/03/15
Transcript(s) Received: 06/11/15
GPA Verified: 06/17/15

Letters Delivered: 06/02/15
Letters Uploaded: 06/03/15

Date Application Mailed: 06/25/15
Batch #: 1

Residency: NV
Schools Applied To: Midwestern AZ, UOP, Univ of Michigan, Univ of Colorado, UCSF, Roseman, Univ of Utah, UNLV, LECOM Florida, Texas A&M

GPA and DAT: oGPA: 3.38; sGPA: 3.53; BCP GPA: 3.92; Postbac GPA: 3.96
22AA, 23RC, 23GC, 23BIO, 24OC, 23TS, 17QR, 25PAT

Last edited:
AADSAS Application E-Submitted:06/05/15

DAT taken: 02/06/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 06/03/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/03/15
Transcript(s) Received: 06/11/15
GPA Verified: 06/17/15

Letters Delivered: 06/02/15
Letters Uploaded: 06/03/15

Date Application Mailed: 06/17/15
Batch #: 1

Residency: NV
Schools Applied To: Midwestern AZ, UOP, Univ of Michigan, Univ of Colorado, UCSF, Roseman, Univ of Utah, UNLV, LECOM Florida, Texas A&M

GPA and DAT: oGPA: 3.38; sGPA: 3.53; BCP GPA: 3.92; Postbac GPA: 3.96
22AA, 23RC, 23GC, 23BIO, 24OC, 23TS, 17QR, 25PAT
you put the wrong date app mailed date. it should be 6/25

You're right, it wasn't mailed out until the 25th. But Midwestern received my primary application on the seventeenth the same day my GPA was verified. They must've received it via email I guess.

You're right, it wasn't mailed out until the 25th. But Midwestern received my primary application on the seventeenth the same day my GPA was verified. They must've received it via email I guess.
Yea they have access to it online

I just want to let everyone know and serve as a reminder to CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK folders!! Yesterday I had an email from a dental school in there so be sure to check!

Reactions: 3 users
Just got an email from Roseman and UOP saying application is received and complete.

I just want to let everyone know and serve as a reminder to CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK folders!! Yesterday I had an email from a dental school in there so be sure to check!
oh my god.. i just checked my spam and emails from both uop and nyu were in there. LOL

Got emails from OSU, UBuff,Pitt, UConn and NYU. All buy UBuff said my app was complete but my app hasn't been "mailed" out yet.

I have completed from UoP, Roseman, and MWU-IL!

just received MOSDOH supplement invitation.
also got supp requests from Tufts and BU
received complete emails from UNE, NYU, Roseman, UDM

Last edited: