***Official Creighton University Class of 2019 Interview/ Acceptane Thread***

pinkster

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought I would start this for Creighton 2019. Has anyone else submitted their supplemental app?

Members don't see this ad.

Here. I checked my bank account and saw that they even deposited my check, which means they received it. Though not an email from them since then.

I got an email yesterday saying my application has been sent to the committee for evaluation. I submitted my secondary in early June. Good luck guys! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Sent my supp. a while back, still no confirmation, gal I spoke with said she had a big stack of mail and to check back in a week, so we'll see.

So I haven't filled out my sup yet but all the other schools sent me conformation that they got my application. Does Creighton not send out an email or does this mean they aren't interested haha

So I haven't filled out my sup yet but all the other schools sent me conformation that they got my application. Does Creighton not send out an email or does this mean they aren't interested haha
Creighton won't send an email till everything is in including your supplemental

Reactions: 1 user
got an email today saying everything is turned in and has been sent to committee for evaluation.

Sent my supplemental through priority mail express. Now its available for pick up at the post office at Nebraska? :( The mailing address wasn't a P.O box though.....

So how did you guys do the photo... did you go get it done or take one yourself? I love how this is the hardest part of the supplemental lol

So how did you guys do the photo... did you go get it done or take one yourself? I love how this is the hardest part of the supplemental lol

wargreens. passport photo.

Just take it with a camera/camera phone, use one of those websites that automatically formats it to passport size, and find a piece of photo paper to print on......easy as that.

I put on a suit and had my friend take the picture in my apartment hallway (walls are white). Then I uploaded it to walgreens and printed off the picture in their "wallet photos" option. That way it prints 4 3X2 prints and you can have multiple for different schools.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email invite for an interview this morning! Very excited!

No way! The lady I spoke with said they're on vacation until mid august and will start looking at apps after!

Does anyone who has not received an interview invite yet have "received/application complete" on their portal? I'm not sure what to think about that...or if it even means anything

Does anyone who has not received an interview invite yet have "received/application complete" on their portal? I'm not sure what to think about that...or if it even means anything
I do.. For creighton and case western. Not sure what to think. However I have a MWU az invite and my portal doesn't say complete for that lol

App complete and sent for review. Nothing on AADSAS as for yet and I have 2 interview invites already :cool:

Does Creighton interview a lot Pre-December or are they pretty selective? I do have the aadsas manual but those statistics can be a little misleading. I'm just wondering what people have heard and what Pre-December interviews to Creighton usually mean? Thanks!

@kerfufle I'd also really like to know what receiving an interview at Creighton means in terms of acceptance for the year. Does Creighton only interview those they're unsure about?

@kerfufle I'd also really like to know what receiving an interview at Creighton means in terms of acceptance for the year. Does Creighton only interview those they're unsure about?

From what I understand the whole getting accepted without an interview thing is very rare and often gets blown out of proportion here on sdn. It is usually only a couple of students. I think interviews are obviously a great sign but it's hard to tell in the manual if the number of interviews/acceptances offered has to do more with students choosing to go elsewhere vs the school interviewing a lot of students. I think Creighton is a very desirable school for many people so I don't imagine they are turned down too often.

Last edited:
@kerfufle That's a good point. It probably does get blown out of proportion. Thanks for the response.

For those that have looked at the supplemental application, how did you answer the 2 questions I've added to the end of this post? It seems that since it's a print out that you hand write and only provides you with a few lines, it shouldn't even be written like an essay. They say you can attach additional papers if you wish, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what kind of formatting they're looking for. Especially for the 2nd question that I've copied and pasted(Is it really optional?). I'm not sure if they're asking about something unrelated, such as a disability, or simply asking for you to write a characteristic that you believe qualifies you for dental school. Feedback is appreciated!

From their Supplemental Application:
1) What is your reason for choosing Creighton?
2) Please state if there is anything of particular importance that the Admissions Committee should know about you.

I received an application complete email about a week ago

i sent it in early July. and then it took about~3 weeks for the application complete email

Someone else received an interview today on the main acceptance thread. It never seems like there is a huge presence for Creighton as I've looked over past years so it's hard to get a sense of how many interviews are really being given out. I received mine on the 22nd and this is the first I've heard of any others, but I'm sure people have been getting interviews.

Same here. Mine has been submitted since the 5th and complete since the 18th

Does Creighton not get added to the ADEA portal until they have reviewed your app? I sent in the supplemental app two weeks ago and they still aren't on my portal...

Hey is anyone else on here applying through the IDEP program?

Yep I am. Looks like were now sworn enemies dolsen137

Is there a specific process for applying through the IDEP program? or is it just if you are an Idaho resident?

Only for Idaho residents.

Or if we both get in best buds xerxes106 since there will only be 8 of us. :)

do you have to do your first year in Pocatello if you go through IDEP or can go you straight to Omaha?

I got an email today saying, at this time we will like to invite you to apply for our MD/PhD program. Wtf? I don't want to do that. :sendoff:
I applied around early July. Got completed in late July.

I got an email today saying, at this time we will like to invite you to apply for our MD/PhD program. Wtf? I don't want to do that.
Dude that's awesome maybe they want u to complete DMD, MD and PHD in 7 years! you'll be Dr. Dr. Dr. __X____ ___X ____:rofl:Jk It was prob a glitch in the system. I would call them asap! Good luck!

Interview Invite! OOS!

EDIT: The important info you all care about :p

School: Creighton
Notification date: 8/14/2014
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: FL
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/18/2014
Application complete date: 8/7/2014
GPA (science, overall) 3.3, 3.31
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/24/25/nope
Interview Date: 10/14/2014

Last edited: