**Official Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2011-2012**

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
^^ ^You silly geese. I'm applying next summer. If God wills it, I'll be a class below you guys.

Members don't see this ad :)
i got a rejection from Indiana today, but my letters of recommendation and second set of DAT scores aren't even in it... weird... has this sort of thing happened to anyone else?

I just got an interview invite from Midwestern University! My first interview ever :)))))))))))))))

I was in the 7/29 mailing date for those interested.

I just got an interview invite from Midwestern University! My first interview ever :)))))))))))))))

I was in the 7/29 mailing date for those interested.

Same here. I submitted my app on the same date and got an invitation just this morning, wondering when should I schedule my interview. Its gonna be a lot of money for transportation.

Got my 3rd interview to Case today! If anyone has applied to UAB do you know if you have to send in an additional transcript directly to them? Also still havent heard back from UF about a secondary...:confused:

I think we do have to send additional transcripts. Or at least I did. I got a snail mail telling me to send in the supplemental application and photo and transcript. What's up with the snail mail? Why couldnt they just email me? Someone on the thread already got interview to UAB even though she was a late applier. I like JUST got my supplemental snail mail. -.-

case interview, it's a miracle...my first interview, still waiting to hear from other schools..i'm overwhelmed right now:)

Case and NYU interviews this morning :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I never received an "application complete" email for case. I just got one when they received my app asking me to send the app fee and then didn't hear from them until yesterday when they asked me to call to schedule an interview :soexcited:

app complete: 7/22
AA: 21 TS: 22 PAT: 19
sGPA: 3.55 oGPA: 3.65

Can the other Case/NYU people who got invites today post some stats?

I was a 3.4/3.4 21/20 and still waiting. Looks like I'm just under the cut.

Can the other Case/NYU people who got invites today post some stats?

I was a 3.4/3.4 21/20 and still waiting. Looks like I'm just under the cut.

Did NYU send another batch of invites? I'm not sure if they did otherwise people would be talking about it in this thread.

Look at his profile. He is from Canada with a 3.9 GPA and he was in the first batch. He will end up going to a Canadian school cuz its alot cheaper. Hang in there, it will be your turn sooner or later.

congrats! when did you get the "application complete" email from NYU? do you mind sharing your stats?

I got my NYU application complete email on Jul 20.
oGPA 3.85, sGPA 3.90, 21PA, 21TS, 21AA
I did not get any interviews last year (apply late in October). Good luck

I got my NYU application complete email on Jul 20.
oGPA 3.85, sGPA 3.90, 21PA, 21TS, 21AA
I did not get any interviews last year (apply late in October). Good luck

You got it today? I wonder why people aren't blazing in this thread. :(

Why!!!!

Called MWU today and they told me they put my application on hold for now...they're deciding if they wana give me an interview or not. It sucks to be a Canadian right about.....now.

Last edited:
Called MWU today and they told me they put my application on hold for now...they're deciding if they wana give me an interview or not. It sucks to be a Canadian right about.....now.

Next person who mentions MWU without specifying AZ or IL is going to get a :thumbup: up their hooha.

Sorry to hear about that. What did you call and ask them about?

Next person who mentions MWU without specifying AZ or IL is going to get a :thumbup: up their hooha.

Sorry to hear about that. What did you call and ask them about?

Sorry. I am talking about AZ. I called them this morning and asked about the status of my application. The lady took my name and then told me my application is put on hold for now.If i dont get a Pre Dec interview, a post Dec interview should be in sight.

I got interview invitation from Case Western today :).

Thank you! I just set the date. I had to choose from Nov 9, Nov 10, and Nov 14.

wow its already booked till Nov!?

I have my interview with Case next week!!!!

Wow that's fast. I booked my interview yesterday and my choices were Oct 5, 6, 7, and 10.

I got an invite to HEALTH CAREER FAIR at A.T. Still University's Arizona Campus on Saturday, October 8.
Does it mean anything?

wow its already booked till Nov!?

I have my interview with Case next week!!!!

Wow that's fast. I booked my interview yesterday and my choices were Oct 5, 6, 7, and 10.

I called and asked if it was better to interview earlier (like submitting applications earlier). They said it makes no difference and has no impact on your chance of admission as long as you interview is before December.

Anyone who has scheduled an interview with UConn, have you gotten any kind of confirmation email?

I called and asked if it was better to interview earlier (like submitting applications earlier). They said it makes no difference and has no impact on your chance of admission as long as you interview is before December.

Can you call back and ask them to give me an interview? :)

Booked an interview date at NOVA for October 5 at 11:45 am. Is anyone else interviewing on the same day?

Case interview today as well! I just called, and it is booked up will November 28th... :(

Booked an interview date at NOVA for October 5 at 11:45 am. Is anyone else interviewing on the same day?

I just booked for Oct 26th. Did they have other dates open??

I got an invite to HEALTH CAREER FAIR at A.T. Still University's Arizona Campus on Saturday, October 8.
Does it mean anything?

I got the same email. I have no idea if it's worth it to travel from the East coast and go for it. I would rather save the money and the time for real interviews. But I am just afraid that this invitation is sent out to applicants that they are intersted in and not anyone. :confused:

Does it mean anything?
I got the same invitation and I don't really know what to do. It'd be an awesome opportunity for us to show our faces to adcoms and faculty and get to know a lil bit about them and school but I live in Texas. Wish It was close enough that I could drive there. Are you going?

Does it mean anything?

I got the same email. I have no idea if it's worth it to travel from the East coast and go for it. I would rather save the money and the time for real interviews. But I am just afraid that this invitation is sent out to applicants that they are intersted in and not anyone. :confused:

I got the same invitation and I don't really know what to do. It'd be an awesome opportunity for us to show our faces to adcoms and faculty and get to know a lil bit about them and school but I live in Texas. Wish It was close enough that I could drive there. Are you going?

Out of curiosity, how many hours of community service do you guys have?

They do it every year in October. It's been on my calendar for months. But it is a good time to see the campus and talk to some students and maybe an admissions person. The dean has always been around at these things and makes a point to give the pre-dents some of his time. I wouldn't fly across the country for it unless you've got time and cash to be doing so. But if it's a school you're really interested in, it a cozy couple of hours on campus that could be good.

Same here. I submitted my app on the same date and got an invitation just this morning, wondering when should I schedule my interview. Its gonna be a lot of money for transportation.
Congrats on getting an interview!! (BTW I was talking about Midwestern-AZ sorry for the confusion!). I went ahead and scheduled mine for November 14th because it fit best with my school schedule. Let me know which day you pick :thumbup:

I got a Case interview invite this morning too! :)

Interview scheduled for Nov. 3rd!

I called them and they said they have invited all applicants, and they send out interviews in September. Anyways, I will try to be there on October 8th.

I was in the first batch but didn't get the application complete email from NYU until august 4th..
anyone on the same boat? :confused: