Official June 15th MCAT Scores Release Countdown Thread!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorPardi

In Memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
8 days until scores are scheduled to be released!! Is everyone else starting to get really nervous?

Post here with any new MCAT release info, or your nervous ramblings!

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, obviously nobody wants to have to retake. But I'm really hoping I don't have to because otherwise the studying starts up again this weekend....and the other fans out there know that the new Harry Potter is getting released Friday at midnight. :) I need the weekend to read it....

Okay, I'm a dork but I know that there are some people out there who are thinking the same thing as me!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr. Pardi,

I am so hoping you get in somewhere good this cycle. Your profile kicks ass. I've been watching your progress over the last couple of years and you really deserve to get in somewhere really really good that is first choice for you. Good luck with scores.

Thanks Guju, you are too sweet. Let's hope for a 32, and a chance at UAB! :luck:

I am excited for Harry Potter too! But I also am hoping for a good score, because this WAS my retake! ;) SO here is hoping I get the score I want so I can enjoy Harry Potter!!

does anyone believe the scores will be released today?

Ok, I'll admit that I called AMCAS/MCAT today and they said it would be released tomorrow. They wouldn't commit to a time, but they said they didn't know of any delays at this point. That doesn't mean we can't check today, but I think tomorrow will be the day.

Ok, I'll admit that I called AMCAS/MCAT today and they said it would be released tomorrow. They wouldn't commit to a time, but they said they didn't know of any delays at this point. That doesn't mean we can't check today, but I think tomorrow will be the day.

Ahh, in the spirit of our pre-med-hood, let's check frantically today anyway. After all, we won't be pre-meds anymore after this, we'll be "post-pre-med" (hopefully on our way to just being "med").

One more bout of OCD for old times sake!

I have to say that I much prefer the 30 day wait to the 3-4 months that I had to wait last year. Hopefully though this will be my last MCAT waiting game...

Ahh, in the spirit of our pre-med-hood, let's check frantically today anyway. After all, we won't be pre-meds anymore after this, we'll be "post-pre-med" (hopefully on our way to just being "med").

One more bout of OCD for old times sake!
Nah it doesn't end.

The next bout of OCD is with AMCAS, then secondaries, then interviews, then deciding where to go if you have multiple acceptances or being anxious if you are on waitlists.

Then after that once you are in the OCD continues with 1st and 2nd year courses, then step 1, then making sure you do perfect on rotations to get your dream field, then sub I, then internship, and then the remainder of residency.

Being anal is something that will stick if that's part of your personality.

Oh I forgot that you can throw in Step II and III and board certification and recertifications throughout your career, grant proposals if you do academic medicine, and so forth to the list. mwahahahahahahha

You're probably right gujuDoc, but I swear it was at least 3 months, meh. Either way the 30-ish days is still better, and when it gets down to the 12-15 days it will be very nice indeed.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have THx bookmarked on my toolbar, I check every hour even though they won't be released until tomorrow. Am I the only crazy person obsessively checking for scores?

:) haha..that is how I was for my April 7th mcat! This time around I seem to be a little more relaxed and I am only checking every 3-4 hours. :rolleyes:

I have THx bookmarked on my toolbar, I check every hour even though they won't be released until tomorrow. Am I the only crazy person obsessively checking for scores?

Nope, not the only one. I'm working on reports at work, so I'm only letting myself check after each report is finished otherwise I'd be constantly refreshing the page!

Nah it doesn't end.

The next bout of OCD is with AMCAS, then secondaries, then interviews, then deciding where to go if you have multiple acceptances or being anxious if you are on waitlists.

Then after that once you are in the OCD continues with 1st and 2nd year courses, then step 1, then making sure you do perfect on rotations to get your dream field, then sub I, then internship, and then the remainder of residency.

Ah yes, but I'm talking about that good old pre-med flavor of OCD. You know, the pathetic, I-have-yet-to-acomplish-anything variety, vying merely for acceptance and squeaking your effort into every miniscule thing to get there. Enjoy it because, like you said, it's only going to get more serious from here. Keep refreshing everyone!!!

Nah it doesn't end.

Oh I forgot that you can throw in Step II and III and board certification and recertifications throughout your career, grant proposals if you do academic medicine, and so forth to the list. mwahahahahahahha

LOL! I love the fuelling of the flames of OCD insanity. You are of course very correct in you're assesment but that kind of OCD feels more purposefull and less like OCD-ing.

Ah yes, but I'm talking about that good old pre-med flavor of OCD. You know, the pathetic, I-have-yet-to-acomplish-anything variety, vying merely for acceptance and squeaking your effort into every miniscule thing to get there. Enjoy it because, like you said, it's only going to get more serious from here. Keep refreshing everyone!!!

You and pathogen must have posted at almost the same time cuz you both said a similar thing in response to my posts. ;)

Now, just to make sure I got this right...to look at our scores, you just go to your amcas website and click on the test tab correct? Is there any other way to look at your score? I wonder if its possible that the scores could be posted 12 am tonight. Since we were the only test date in June, there probably isn't as high of a back up... I'm getting pretty nervous :oops:

If they are up, post a screenshot online. This person has 2 posts, they must have just created the user name to mess around w/ everyone

Mine are not up.

Seriously, mine are up.

I wouldn't lie about something like that.

Assuming they are, did you take the AM or PM test? Maybe that's the distinction? Cause I took it at 1:30pm, and mine aren't up either.... But thanks for the premature heart attack. Hah!

(Since I'm at work, that was "only" the third time I checked today).

luckily for me I'm in classes throughout the day nowhere near a computer which keeps me from refreshing constantly.

My breakdown was 13VR 13BS 10PS.

Oh noes!

I believe you bc I don't think someone could make up that specific of a score and if they did it they would probably pick a higher score to lie about or not say their score. However, I find it odd that yours is out but no one else's is.

I believe you bc I don't think someone could make up that specific of a score and if they did it they would probably pick a higher score to lie about or not say their score. However, I find it odd that yours is out but no one else's is.

You don't think a troll could make up a 36?

Wow...someone hasn't had their faith in humanity replaced with a nice healthy dose of cynicism yet. GL in med school =)

hehe jk

You don't think a troll could make up a 36?

Wow...someone hasn't had their faith in humanity replaced with a nice healthy dose of cynicism yet. GL in med school =)

hehe jk

No I just know that most trolls are much more obvious. They usually claim they have at least a 12 across the board or more often then not claim to have 38+ scores and tend to try to claim to have all these outstanding activities but say it in a way that makes it obvious they aren't being sincere.