Okami WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wait maybe that should be Born Z be a busser. Bussy doesn't have the connotation I'm looking for.
Don't google that please.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Don't google that please.
I did Google it. I am shook. Notably because a few days ago in the room I was eating lunch in, someone wrote “Bussy Bussy” on the white board. I had no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Sure, just don't get the order flipped around! I'd be concerned if a vet I was seeing had "wolf dick" tattooed anywhere.
I almost made a joke about wolf dick but didn't quite know how to work it in.

Poor choice of words on my part. Either way you look at it.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I did Google it. I am shook. Notably because a few days ago in the room I was eating lunch in, someone wrote “Bussy Bussy” on the white board. I had no idea.
Precious, delicate creatures, all of you

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
OK so once upon a time I was cruising the internet and stumbled across some fanfiction. One of which was a story about Chewbacca and Princess Leia. I only read it the way one looks at a trainwreck. In this story, it turns out that a certain portion of Chewbacca'a anatomy is, like the rest of him, covered in fur. Which to me, seemed to have some logic to it, but also seemed like it would be impractical. Otherwise I think they maintained his penis is like a dog's with an actual bone in it?

Questions this raises for vetties.

1) Is it an actual bone in a dog's penis or something else? Do iirc that some animals have bones in their penises? I know that penises like humans have, with a spongy cartilaginous erectile tissue is not universal. What do wolves have?
2) Is it not, at least on Earth, zoologically accurate to say that no penises are covered in what we could call hair or fur?
3) So is it fair to say, that while this author attempted to establish Chewbacca as dog-like in some respects, that in other respects, Chewbacca was not like a dog or any other animal on Earth?
4) Why the hell are we talking about wolf dick, Chewbacca's penis, and why is this something that even comes to my mind? What is wrong with me/us?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
1) Is it an actual bone in a dog's penis or something else? Do iirc that some animals have bones in their penises? I know that penises like humans have, with a spongy cartilaginous erectile tissue is not universal. What do wolves have?
2) Is it not, at least on Earth, zoologically accurate to say that no penises are covered in what we could call hair or fur?
3) So is it fair to say, that while this author attempted to establish Chewbacca as dog-like in some respects, that in other respects, Chewbacca was not like a dog or any other animal on Earth?
4) Why the hell are we talking about wolf dick, Chewbacca's penis, and why is this something that even comes to my mind? What is wrong with me/us?
1) Yes, there's an actual bone. Wolves do as well.
2) Mmm... I don't know if I can say universally none are. But I would think there would be... chafing if there was fur on the actual penis. However it's typical for dogs and cats to have fur on the prepuce. (Cats have spines on their penis!) Other animals, I'm not sure.
3) Uh, I'd have to read the actual story, which I do not want to do. It depends on where the fur was.
4) I don't know. Why do I feel compelled to answer?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
OK so once upon a time I was cruising the internet and stumbled across some fanfiction. One of which was a story about Chewbacca and Princess Leia. I only read it the way one looks at a trainwreck. In this story, it turns out that a certain portion of Chewbacca'a anatomy is, like the rest of him, covered in fur. Which to me, seemed to have some logic to it, but also seemed like it would be impractical. Otherwise I think they maintained his penis is like a dog's with an actual bone in it?

Questions this raises for vetties.

I appreciate that you laid this out with the same commitment to account for every possible perspective and scenario that you bring to your WW posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
OK so once upon a time I was cruising the internet and stumbled across some fanfiction. One of which was a story about Chewbacca and Princess Leia. I only read it the way one looks at a trainwreck. In this story, it turns out that a certain portion of Chewbacca'a anatomy is, like the rest of him, covered in fur. Which to me, seemed to have some logic to it, but also seemed like it would be impractical. Otherwise I think they maintained his penis is like a dog's with
So if Chewbacca has canine anatomy parts and primate anatomy parts, doesn’t that make him…. a werewolf?!

• Wow
Okay but... what is primate anatomy like? The same as humans, I'm assuming?
Because I'm just very confused why they would go the dog route? I think apes also have penile bones so why were they so focused on giving him dog attributes...?

Reactions: 2 users
Okay but... what is primate anatomy like? The same as humans, I'm assuming?
Because I'm just very confused why they would go the dog route? I think apes also have penile bones so why were they so focused on giving him dog attributes...?
No clue… his hands and teeth seem like a primate but I don’t know about chimpanzee penises

• Hmm
Can’t believe this thread Is ending the same way as every law & order
B1B6EB37-E12B-4409-BE15-F48AF98FB96B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users