Orange is the New Black WW - Official Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cyndia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello ladies, and welcome to jail. No matter who, or what, you were before you came here, you are now nothing and you belong to me. You're innocent? Well, news flash. I don't give a crap. As far as I'm concerned, if I say hop, you hop, and if I say drop, you better freaking drop.

Please take your blankets and outfits and proceed on to your assigned beds. I do not tolerate troublemakers. Any misbehaviour and you WILL be put in isolation in SHU. Lots of misbehaviour, and I promise you will never see the light of day again. If you keep your heads down and stay out of trouble, maybe you won’t get killed and will make it to your release date. Good luck. You’re going to need it...

orange-is-the-new-black-welcome-HD.jpg

It is now Day 1. You have until 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST to elect yourselves a representative to the Women’s Advisory Council. Choose carefully! Your WAC rep is all you have to try to improve your quality of life in jail.

The following rules are in effect:
- Change your avatars to something related to the show.
- You may PM within your groups unless otherwise noted.
- Please remember to include both kaydubs and myself in any mod PMs.
- The FH rule is in effect, so stay active/send in contingencies, or you will be smited!
- Absolutely NO EDITING. In posts or pms. Or you will be given a death sentence.
- You may refer to PMs, but no direct quoting.
- Please bold or ****star**** votes
- Dead people and non players must place stars around all of their messages. (NO STRATEGIZING ONCE YOU’RE DEAD!!)
- Day deadlines will usually be 11:30pm GMT/7:30pm EST, night deadlines will usually be 2:30pm GMT/10:30am EST.
- Do not discuss night results until the writeup has been posted.

The Whites
1. @SummerTheLynx
2. @wolfspeaker
3. @98cats
4. @UFprevet12
5. @Rwwilliams

The Blacks
6. @devyn
7. @DVMDream
8. @dyachei
9. @Lissarae06
10. @swingnsave

The Latinas
11. @WildZoo
12. @Escalla
13. @aggiegirl88
14. @nyanko
15. @bluesails

The Golden Girls
16. @shortnsweet
17. @allieh8607
18. @LetItSnow
19. @Flim Flam Man
20. @thedrjojo

The Others
21. @orca2011
22. @that redhead
23. @wildcatj
24. @WillowLeaf
25. @Philliab

Results:
Day 1 - Election votes, writeup.
Night 1 - writeup.
Day 2 - Lynch votes, writeup.
Night 2 - writeup.
Day 3 - Lynch votes, writeup.
Night 3 - writeup.
Day 4 - Lynch votes, writeup.
Night 4 - writeup.
Day 5 - Lynch votes, writeup.
Night 5 - writeup.
Day 6 - Lynch votes, writeup.
Night 6 - writeup.
Day 7 - Lynch votes, writeup.
Night 7 - writeup.
Day 8 - Lynch votes, writeup.
Night 8 - writeup.
Day 9 - Lynch votes, writeup.
Night 9 - writeup.
Day 10 - Lynch votes, writeup.
Night 10 - writeup.
Day 11 - Lynch votes, writeup.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
elect shortnsweet because she's all yummy and I wouldn't mind some shower time with her.... since I haven't seen my fiance in a while. Which is fine, because the wedding is totally on. And I've got this gorgeous dress that I'm trying to figure out how to do a fitting for. It's got a lace veil and a tulle through the bottom of the dress. Imperial pearls down the seams accentuate my hips to give it that sexy-but-not-slutty look. I was thinking about silver tones underneath it, what do y'all think? Or maybe a natural hair-down look instead of the veil for more of that wind-blown look? I dunno. A birdcage veil might keep the sand out of my hair, because the wedding is going to be on the Sun Coast in spain, doncha know, so I've got to figure out how to deal with the sand.

Reactions: 1 users
Is each group electing a leader like in the show or just one for all of us?

Members don't see this ad :)
elect dyachei

cause I know nothing about this show otherwise I would elect myself

Reactions: 1 user
also I do not think there are any hawt men in this show.... from what I can see so far from searching for an avatar... if that is the case I cannot change my avatar.. I have strict rules on this ****e

I love this show. elect lissa

also I do not think there are any hawt men in this show.... from what I can see so far from searching for an avatar... if that is the case I cannot change my avatar.. I have strict rules on this ****e

One of the guards is kinda cute (he's played by Matt Mcgorry). Otherwise it's a pretty female centric show, so not much eye candy unless you like the ladies :(

You mean you wouldn't hit this:
E_orange-is-the-new-black-5.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
One of the guards is kinda cute (he's played by Matt Mcgorry). Otherwise it's a pretty female centric show, so not much eye candy unless you like the ladies :(

Yeah I don't do the ladies.... I like peen

so.....

I stick with my avatar

I know the show well and would very much like to be elected. Haven't played in a while and my schedule is pretty light at the moment!

***elect wildcat***

Eh. I watched the first episode just to get a feel for the theme and I gotta say ... the female eye-candy wasn't exactly stunning either. I mean, better than the men I saw, for sure. But if I wanted to watch for hot chicks ... there are way better shows out there.

voting-stock.jpg

images

Elect bluesails because I think I was obsessed with this show before anyone else I know. And with other shows, you know, LOST, Game of thrones, Mad Men, that kind of thing. Except I don't watch Mad Men anymore. At least not now anyway. At least not until I can watch it with my fiance anyway. We made this pact that we'd only continue the series together, you know? It's all cute and stuff. Because we're very much in love, and we're just going to take this all day to day.

I know the show and have watched it, but I think I'm gonna go with elect wildcat because I don't really want to be mayor.

WAC Tally:
DVMD - 1 (DVMD)
SnS - 1 (LIS)
dyachei - 3 (TRH, devyn, dyachei)
Lissa - 1 (Lissa)
wildcatj - 4 (wildcat, 98cats, allie, FFM)
Phil's lab - 1 (Phil)
bluesails - 1 (blue)

Missing votes: 13

Vote more. I insist!!
17keaneB[1].r.jpg

You have until 11:30pm GMT/6:30pm EST

Last edited:
Elect wildcat... Hopefully creating a tie won't cause any issues...trying to be on my best behavior!

WAC Tally:
DVMD - 1 (DVMD)
SnS - 1 (LIS)
dyachei - 3 (TRH, devyn, dyachei)
Lissa - 1 (Lissa)
Phil's lab - 1 (Phil)
bluesails - 1 (blue)

Missing votes: 13

Vote more. I insist!!
17keaneB[1].r.jpg

confused.jpg

images

207C.gif

images

WAC Tally:
DVMD - 1 (DVMD)
SnS - 1 (LIS)
dyachei - 4 (TRH, devyn, dyachei, Phil)
Lissa - 1 (Lissa)
bluesails - 2 (blue, WZ)

Missing votes: 12

TIES

:thumbup: :)

WAC Tally:
SnS - 1 (LIS)
dyachei - 6 (TRH, devyn, dyachei, Phil, jojo, UFPV)
Lissa - 1 (Lissa)
wildcatj - 5 (wildcat, 98cats, allie, FFM, DVMD)
bluesails - 2 (blue, WZ)

Missing votes: 10

Waffle: Party of 1