Orange is the New Black WW - Official Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wow good game cyndia & kaydubs! It was very entertaining!
Your avvie is back :love:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh wow!! Great game guys! Thanks @Cyndia and @kaydubs It was fun :) Yall definetly got me hooked on the show. Can't wait for season 2!

Big talk don't mean diddly-squat. :rolleyes:
Gotta kind of agree with Phil here…
It always seems easy to find the wolves when you are outside the game… it seems we lose our minds in these WW games.

Well, it's the only way I've been able to these last few games. Can't very well see how you'd do actually playing the game when you are purposefully lynched as a villager. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, it's the only way I've been able to these last few games. Can't very well see how you'd do actually playing the game when you are purposefully lynched as a villager. :(

waaambulance_zpsa56c3943.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Better call a few more the way a few of you cry about me playing a game. Y'all are the biggest whine babies I know. :laugh:
And the largest hypocrites. Bash me for doing something and then go and do it yourself.
"You don't share someone's role unless you have their permission! Lynch her for arguing otherwise!" Turn around a few rounds later and you PM someone's role without their seeming permission. "OMG, she responded. She's arguing again. I'm so tired of her responding. Lynch her even though I think she's a villager!" Then go and have a 2 page argument with someone else. :rolleyes: :asshat:

You guys are so FOS.
:rofl:

That was a fun game! Good job, wolves!:claps: And thanks for being nice to the noob wolf even though I got lynched almost immediately. :rolleyes: More practice is needed, I think. Time to keep an eye on the future ww thread...