OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
She does wear some REALLY tight skirts. That would not be acceptable in an actual hospital. I wanted a skirt suit for my interviews so badly, but I decided on pants because they aren't tight and that is more professional I think.

I think it was Madonna who said that older women need to decide between their a** or their face... once you get older a little extra weight makes your face look younger I guess. :confused:

:(

It's true, I notice that with my relatives.

How did this thread evolved in talking about looks sooo much ?

Looks are secondary, personality is the tangible asset.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, but looks come first when you meet someone. :laugh:

When you meet someone with both, it's really amazing :)

:laugh:

We are suppose to be talking about HOT men here....I don't know how it turn to HOT women. LOL....

Members don't see this ad :)
We are suppose to be talking about HOT men here....I don't know how it turn to HOT women. LOL....

Didn't I do that by commenting on that pretty girl on st. john's website? :laugh:

Exactly... I know "curvy" is supposed to be in now days... but she would look better if she toned it down a bit. lol

OMG Channing Tatum is the stereotypical "like omg soo hawt!!!" teenage girl celebrity crush... but I just can't get over it. lol He was the guy who played in Step Up (that dance movie that came out a few years ago)... I don't watch a lot of movies, but I watch all the ones with dancing in them because it is of interest to me. lol

Oh I forgot to add my favorite Asian Celeb. I absolutely LOVE her. I had a few people tell me I look like her before, which totally made my day! :D

Last edited:
See SHC? Someone agrees with me :laugh:

He thinks Megan Fox is ugly...so what does that tell you about his taste?

And do you really think Taylor Swift is hotter than Megan Fox??? :rolleyes:

Taylor Swift is cute, but not hot. It's like comparing ninjas to pirates.

info-12.png

:thumbup:
84020.jpg

megan-fox-55665.jpg

I dunno about hotter, but I think Taylor Swift is hot sometimes. And Megan Fox is also hot sometimes.

Members don't see this ad :)

Fair enough.

However, I am still shocked that you think the girl from that website is pretty, but then say Megan Fox is ugly! LOL...

This is really true. I have met so many people that I never found extremely attractive, but they were so cool and had such great personalities that it made them HOT.

The opposite also holds true. lol

Bad personality really ruins anything physical for me.

Also... I think Megan Fox looks amazing in that not so flattering picture with no make up. lol I have to agree with TXPharmD... I find Taylor Swift to be cute... but in a little kid sort of way. She reminds me of Shirley Temple :lame:

MMA anyone?

aaa.jpg

thpatrick-cote-out-ufc-83.jpg

USAFranklin.jpg

I usually don't go for the pretty boys... I prefer one with voluntary black eyes and broken bones. lol

Fair enough.

However, I am still shocked that you think the girl from that website is pretty, but then say Megan Fox is ugly! LOL...

There's another picture of her on a different page of the website
15b612b3e50148e7ba29fa953502fe23.jpg

Enter: Personal preference.

You are right, people's taste differ A LOT apparently! :laugh: I always thought there is a set standard for beauty and a variation for ugliness...but the standard seems very hard to set in this thread. I say Adriana Lima, but not everyone seems to agree! :laugh:

Even for the Angelina Jolie VS Jennifer Aniston thing...I thought it was OBVIOUSLY Angelina, but apparently some people think Aniston is hotter. :rolleyes: Maybe they are just mad that Jolie stole Brad Pitt? who knows?

This is really true. I have met so many people that I never found extremely attractive, but they were so cool and had such great personalities that it made them HOT.

The opposite also holds true. lol

Bad personality really ruins anything physical for me.

Also... I think Megan Fox looks amazing in that not so flattering picture with no make up. lol I have to agree with TXPharmD... I find Taylor Swift to be cute... but in a little kid sort of way. She reminds me of Shirley Temple :lame:

MMA anyone?

aaa.jpg

thpatrick-cote-out-ufc-83.jpg

USAFranklin.jpg

I usually don't go for the pretty boys... I prefer one with voluntary black eyes and broken bones. lol

Confidence>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Looks
A average looking guy with a TON of confidence is the HOTTEST! ;)

Oh and HULU is amazing too. If they ever start charging like Netflix I am going to be upset. I am doing a case report on Hulu for one of my business classes and how they plan to increase revenue. Apparently 70 million in advertising fees is breaking even. I didn't have cable in undergrad so the only television I got was through Hulu.

I'm not a fan of Jennifer Aniston at all. I can understand why people chose her side because they think Angelina is a home wrecker, but perhaps Jennifer just plays the victim and she is secretly psychotic. She kinda looks crazy. lol At least we know Angelina is a bit crazy. ;)

I feel bad for this girl. I'm sure she never intended to become a semi-celebrity among the SDN crowd. lol I give her props for being pretty and smart. Now, making fun of celebrities who make millions of dollars being in the public eye... not as much sympathy. :D

I feel bad for this girl. I'm sure she never intended to become a semi-celebrity among the SDN crowd. lol I give her props for being pretty and smart. Now, making fun of celebrities who make millions of dollars being in the public eye... not as much sympathy. :D

Don't feel bad for her, feel bad for women in general. My roommate once enlightened me how men think when they first encounter an attractive woman.

I was traumatized for a week and still haven't recovered. Everytime someone looks me up and down now, I give them the dirtiest evilest look possible. :smuggrin:

Don't feel bad for her, feel bad for women in general. My roommate once enlightened me how men think when they first encounter an attractive woman.

I was traumatized for a week and still haven't recovered. Everytime someone looks me up and down now, I give them the dirtiest evilest look possible. :smuggrin:

:thumbup: as in it's good that you do that show them "who's boss" :laugh:

Whenever I meet a pretty girl, I can't help but wonder if she's single. Then I try to get to know her a little bit. Not all men are like what your room mate described. Just the ones who don't care much about girls they meet.

If most men think you're the villain from a popular movie, giving them an evil look only confirms it. :smuggrin:

I didn't think she was actually a student, I just figured they hired actors/models for PR materials.

If most men think you're the villain from a popular movie, giving them an evil look only confirms it. :smuggrin:

I didn't think she was actually a student, I just figured they hired actors/models for PR materials.

I certainly think she could be a model :)

OMG I know! It's really bad! I'm also friends with a lot of my boyfriend's friends and at first they would somewhat censor themselves around me, but after a while they just speak whatever is on their mind. Then they would have the ***** to ask me to invite my friends to hang out and meet them. lol No wayyy.

OMG I know! It's really bad! I'm also friends with a lot of my boyfriend's friends and at first they would somewhat censor themselves around me, but after a while they just speak whatever is on their mind. Then they would have the ***** to ask me to invite my friends to hang out and meet them. lol No wayyy.

C'moooon... it's not that bad of a request. Now if they were asking you to straight-up hook them up, that'd be...

Nah, that'd be okay too. :love:

C'moooon... it's not that bad of a request. Now if they were asking you to straight-up hook them up, that'd be...

lol You are observant... those were the ones who straight up asked :laugh:

what would it take for an asian guy to hook up with a girl like this?

Stop thinking of it in terms of race and you'll be fine.

If you're worried about stereotypes and stuff, forget about them, and just be yourself and who you want to be instead of what people think you should be doing. Sometimes you might get weird looks because you aren't the type of person they think you should be. I get weird looks sometimes and people get surprised by my interests and hobbies, but I personally don't care, because my friends still understand and they like me for it :)

Last edited:

lol You are observant... those were the ones who straight up asked :laugh:

If she knew the guys personally, then it wouldn't be so awkward when they asked her to bring her friends. Also if they least knew who her friends were and then asked her to introduce them to her friends, it wouldn't be so bad.

Last edited:
This may be the most epic threadjack in the history of the internet

Not even the most epic threadjack on this forum. Go look up "What year to get pregnant". Read. Laugh. Learn.

Now I'm worried that I might have nightmares about that girl where she would come up to me and ask why I used her pictures on SDN :laugh:

I guess you guys would say "you deserve it" if I end up having a nightmare about that :laugh:

Now I'm worried that I might have nightmares about that girl where she would come up to me and ask why I used her pictures on SDN :laugh:

I guess you guys would say "you deserve it" if I end up having a nightmare about that :laugh:

For Halloween next year they should change the pic to her with a bloody knife.

This is slightly on a different topic, but I was looking at my school's website and noticed that my undergraduate biochemistry professor is in one of those stream line photos. He looks a lot younger though, he must have worked for our pharm school before going to my former undegrad.

as long as theres no kleenex and lotion associated with that pic, I think we're in the clear :thumbup: