PCOM GA c/o 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey I received a package in mail today and got accepted! Good luck to everyone!

I applied back in November and still havnt heard anything back. Does it mean I am rejected or that my file is on hold?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not sure.. I applied in the beginning of November and got interview during first week of January... So honestly you still have time but if it helps my GPA was 3.78 and do not have a degree. Just keep hope!

Hi guys,
I got accepted January, 15. Would you mind if I join facebook ?

I had an interview on February 17 but I will be canceling it so hope somebody else on here gets the spot!

Hello, I am applying to Pcom this cycle and I was wondering if any one knew the best way to reach admissions so that I can check the status of my application and make sure that they have received everything. I have tried calling their admissions but I keep getting sent to their voicemail and have left repeated messages. Also, I have tried emailing them and have not received any answers. This is the number I tried calling 678-225-7500.

Hello, I am applying to Pcom this cycle and I was wondering if any one knew the best way to reach admissions so that I can check the status of my application and make sure that they have received everything. I have tried calling their admissions but I keep getting sent to their voicemail and have left repeated messages. Also, I have tried emailing them and have not received any answers. This is the number I tried calling 678-225-7500.

That is what your portal is for there is a link in the email they sent with the supplemental application info and it will say when they have received your test scores and letters once everything has been received they will send u an email saying your app is complete and will be reviewed by the committee, just be aware that it takes at least 15 business days for something to appear received on the portal once they have received it

Better way is to send an email, but it also takes a while depending on your luck.
So, the best way is to guess by yourself based on the information we have written.
Usually, it takes 1~2 weeks to get the interview invitation after the supplemental application complete and supplemental application itself takes about 2weeks.
good luck!

Better way is to send an email, but it also takes a while depending on your luck.
So, the best way is to guess by yourself based on the information we have written.
Usually, it takes 1~2 weeks to get the interview invitation after the supplemental application complete and supplemental application itself takes about 2weeks.
good luck!
I'm not sure if this normal, but I receive a confirmation e-mail from PCOM acknowledging that my application is complete and is awaiting their review. How can my application be complete when I haven't completed the supplemental application yet ? My question is do they send us the supplemental app via e-mail or is there a link to the supplemental app somewhere? (I can't find it on their website) Anyone?

Hi Guys! My full application was received last month Jan. 29th. I'm waiting anxiously for an interview! How long did it take you guys to be invited?

Best Regards,
TAY

Hi guys. I had my interview in jan29th. How long does it take them to make decision n give u an answer? I have been accepted to the other school but I want to go for pcom if they accept me. However, I have to answer the other school soon too. Don't know what to do?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone had the same interview day with me? Did they answer you yet?

Hi guys, does any body know that how many seats are still available for pharmacy program in pcom.

Hi guys, does any body know that how many seats are still available for pharmacy program in pcom.

Having no idea exactly how many people have been accepted so far, but on the Facebook page for the accepted people, there are only 24 members.

Hi guys. I had my interview in jan29th. How long does it take them to make decision n give u an answer? I have been accepted to the other school but I want to go for pcom if they accept me. However, I have to answer the other school soon too. Don't know what to do?

As I remember, mine was no more than 2 weeks.

I applied back in November and still havnt heard anything back. Does it mean I am rejected or that my file is on hold?
You really have to check with them. Call them or send an email to check your status. As I know, they usually don't reject, but set you in a waiting list to see the future empty seats and try to give you an opportunity.

Having no idea exactly how many people have been accepted so far, but on the Facebook page for the accepted people, there are only 24 members.
Thank you so much....

did anyone who have an interview on Feb 17, 2015 and get the update new yet?

I have an interview coming this month. Can anybody let me know what essays they gave out for this year and what types of situation questions they might ask? Thanks a lot :)

My interview is April 2, 2015. just want to let everyone know, my friend is a student interviewer and she say there is only 20 spots left. they have already accept 80 students

I got transcripts and everything in by February (I actually completed the pharmcas application in December though) and I still haven't received any supplemental application or followup email. Should I contact someone or still just wait it out?

I had everything submitted in February and they acknowledged my application was complete the beginning of March..haven't heard a word since that email. When is there last interview?
I got transcripts and everything in by February (I actually completed the pharmcas application in December though) and I still haven't received any supplemental application or followup email. Should I contact someone or still just wait it out?

I have an interview with Pcom on April 21. Do you guys know how long after the interview date they will send out the decision Emil/letter ?!
Also can someone let me know about the essay and what kinda subject they will ask to write on?!

May I ask when did you complete your application? and when did you received the interview invite? I'm still waiting since jan 30. ...if I get one.
My application was completed in September 2014 but my last pcat score was what they were waiting on which was posted on pharmcas in February. I actually had to email the admission to let them know that I have a new pcat score. I emailed them on Tuesday and I got the interview invite on Thursday for April 21

I got an interview on 4/21/15
Anyone else got an interview on that date?!

My application was completed in September 2014 but my last pcat score was what they were waiting on which was posted on pharmcas in February. I actually had to email the admission to let them know that I have a new pcat score. I emailed them on Tuesday and I got the interview invite on Thursday for April 21
Me too got same interview date, I live in jersey. Gonna be long drive lol 12 hrs

Has anybody from the 4/21/15 interview, got their decision yet?

I had everything submitted in February and they acknowledged my application was complete the beginning of March..haven't heard a word since that email. When is there last interview?
I believe the last interview date is May 7th, after that they may still accept people from the wait list depending on drops.

I believe the last interview date is May 7th, after that they may still accept people from the wait list depending on drops.
May 7th? Wow. I thought I would have heard something by now. Can you be on the wait list without an interview?

May 7th? Wow. I thought I would have heard something by now. Can you be on the wait list without an interview?
No you have to be interviewed in order to get on the wait list. Last year I applied for Pcom and I never heard anything back and I kept on emailing the admission office to see what was going on and they kept saying that if the admission committee thinks you are compatible applicant, they will grant you an interview.... Long story short, they never did till September that I got a rejection letter. When I was applying this year via pharmcas, I found out that my final grades transcripts from the last school I attended were never sent to pharmcas and technically my application was never complete!!!! Nobody from Pcom told me that and that was probably why I never got an interview! If I were you, I would email them to make sure they have everything thing they need for you!

Who else is interviewing on May 7th. can someone tell me what kind of essay they got?

is there anybody else who is wait-listed ?!

It was health care related. It's not hard. Just your opinion about a health care related matter

The school database on studentdoctor isn't updated, the 2012 and 2013 info are no longer relevant. Basics: You show up and get a tour where you can ask the guide any question you want (take advantage of this). Then everyone is led to a room and go through some basic school info, Q&A, and food will be served. From there, some people will do interviews first, some will do essays, and some will meet with certain staff members to go over any necessary documents (in the end you will do all of this). When you first walk into the building, you'll see this lady named Kim who will be on the side. Check in with her first and last before you go anywhere. Everyone there is really nice and easy to talk to so try not to be too nervous.

Any news on the wait listed applicants?!

I just gave up my seat yesterday. Good luck to those who are on the wait list.

Thank you. Hopefully I get a call