PCOM GA c/o 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I still think anyone on the wait list should just wait till we get an official rejection/acceptance from the school.
Ms. Lynn might have some changes and need a few more people to get in last minute.

If the school was able to add another interview date last minute after stating that the one in May was the last one, then there might be a SLIM chance she needs a few more people once she has confirm the class roster numbers this first week.

we should know by this Wednesday maybe or in the mail by Friday.

lets wait for a official statement from the school. The email I received was a unofficial one so who knows. Keep hope.
Yes I believe they will accept few more of us

If they called me or other last Wednesday asking if I was still interested and also double check informations seems they might still accept few of us. Stay hopeful and will keep y'all posted

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i emailed Ms Simone and she has not replied back yet. I'm still waiting for good news

let me know as soon as she does! ( she usually replies around 9am-4pm the next day)
I have not officially withdrawn my application yet from PCOM, just starting my pharmCAS early just incase!
if i start a new pharmcas will pcom still have access to my old one?

I'm pretty sure no, even though pharmCAS transfer most of your information from the previous cycle(which saves hella time), PCOM will only have access to the new one when you submit/verified for the new cycle you will be applying for. When you submit/verified the new pharmcas PCOM can't go back and pull up the old information; I'm sure it would not matter too much since a lot of the information is the same from the previous cycle, you are just basically updating any new stuff like new references or adding more extracurricular like if the hours increase significantly, new personal statement, transcripts from last spring, and adding the PCAT id again because pharmCAS removes it every cycle, completed classes in spring. those are the main things you have to do, you can get like a good chunk of it done within an hour.
this cycle it took me a few weeks almost a month to finish my pharmcas(excluding references), now with almost everything transferred over it will take me a few days the most to make sure everything is up to date.
The early decision deadline is September 8! Earlier the better and higher chance for admissions!
I guess that's it. This what she replied"
Thank you for your email. Our class is currently full and we are no longer admitting any new students. Thank you"

damn this kinda sucks. I wish we were at least given a rejection letter or something or was given a deadline date to know if we really had it or not.
are you planning on applying to this school next cycle?
I'm doing ED for this one. last time I did regular and applied in January and didn't get an interview till May...
I just hate having to wait a WHOLE year again....
I know :(. I probably apply to mercer, uga other schools. I hate the fact pcom keep people waiting for so long and still don't have an official decision.

Clearly we haven't got a rejection letter from pcom

Reactions: 1 user