PCOM GA c/o 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm on the waitlist as well! && my interview was the 7th!

Yes .. My interview was on April 21 and I haven't heard anything back

Members don't see this ad :)
Based on what I saw from last year thread, it could be July before we all hear back

Just got my acceptance letter today!!! My interview date was October 23rd...I've been on the waitlist since November!

Reactions: 1 users
Omg that is awesome congrats️ did they call you before they sent you the acceptance letter ?!

Omg that is awesome congrats️ did they call you before they sent you the acceptance letter ?!
Thank you!!! :)
No, they didn't call me first. They sent me the acceptance letter via email along with some attached forms to fill out.

Thank you!!! :)
No, they didn't call me first. They sent me the acceptance letter via email along with some attached forms to fill out.
Thats great. I hope I get the call/email/letter soon as well

looking for female roommate who's ok with a cat. refer to link for more info! thanks

email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• Roommate Flyer.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, same! I hope that means there is movement on the waitlist and good news for us! :)
Yessssss mine was the same as well. I hope the next call/email is an acceptance letter

I got wait-listed too and they also emailed me about my PCAT as well....Positive thoughts :)

Reactions: 1 user
wondering how many students they will be accepted from the waitlist PCOM need to make their decision

wondering how many students they will be accepted from the waitlist PCOM need to make their decision
I knowww. I got accepted to LECOM already but Pcom is my first choice. I emailed the admissions office and told them I need to know if I'm gonna get into Pcom or not because I have a deadline to pay my deposit for LECOM and they still said " they might discuss applications next week "

Congrats on LECOM!! ....But I think I can understand why admissions said they going to look into the application next week; most likely cause the matriculation date for students is July 1 for this school( if it hasn't changed yet), Also I think they are going to reconfirm with everyone on the waitlist if they are still interested in the school and I'm guessing thats when ALOT of movement starts happening on the waitlist after that week. The month of July should bring us good news I hope!!
I hope so too. Even tho I really like the Florida location of LECOM but if I get into Pcom, I don't have to move, especially cause I have a small child and my husband and everything.

July 1st is here, let's hope Pcom is going to give us some answers soon!

I can't wait to hear back from PCOM.
They are taking tooooooooo long ... I'm giving up and i already spend so much for LECOM so I wouldn't lose my seat there, just in case I don't hear back from Pcom

Guys! It's the second week of July and I still haven't heard anything back! Pharmacy school start within a month..:-{

Guys! It's the second week of July and I still haven't heard anything back! Pharmacy school start within a month..:-{
Exactly!!!! they need to update us with their decision so we know where they stand

Exactly a month from now orientation will start!! it seems like there is no movement on the waitlist so far :(
how long did they say they will keep picking off the waitlist; till orientation or till first day of class??
Have anyone heard anything yet from the school?
...Anything??
I think they said it might take till the first day of school to let us know if got it or not. Have you contacted the admissions office?!

Not yet, I'm planning on asking about how long they are planning on looking at the wait list till,either on Saturday or Sunday when I'm free. I'll let you know what they say when they reply!
I just got a text from a friend who was on the waitlist.. He got accepted last week to Pcom

YES TO WAITLIST MOVEMENT!! did your friend accepted the offer or did he commit to another school already? How many days does he have to reply to accept the offer/or get his materials in? Sorry for asking so many questions, your post made me REALLY happy that PCOM is going down the waitlist and accepting people off of them! (I hope we both can get accepted soon!)
Him and I had our interview on the same day and he told me he got the acceptance letter via email last week and he has 2 weeks to send the deposit money and he got all the paper works for vaccinations and background check and drug test and stuff and the deadline for those is August 1st. He already got accepted to another school but Pcom is his first choice ( just like me ). I really hope and pray to God that we hear something this week.

Thank you for being detailed about this it really helps and makes my day!! I got a reply back this morning from Mrs. Lyn from my question earlier saying "there is no approximate date as to when they stop looking at the wait list, they will continue to review the list till August as stated in the letter sent to you." So I'm not sure exactly when they stop, but I'm going with your date around the first day of class.!
Oh ok. I'm glad she emailed you back. I'm going to email them tomorrow and see where in the waitlist I'm standing. I don't want to commit to moving to fl if I get accepted to Pcom .. My stress level
From scale of 0-10 is 20 !!! lol

My apartment lease is ending july 31st so i dnt know if i should look at places close to pcom or just don't know. it's stressful

My apartment lease is ending july 31st so i dnt know if i should look at places close to pcom or just don't know. it's stressful
I know, this is very stressful cause I need to know either I'm getting in to Pcom or not now that way I can get an apartment in Florida! I have to move my whole family and put my house for sale... If I get an acceptance letter from Pcom last minute in August, it is gonna cost me thousands of dollars!!! I can't afford it!!!

I withdrew my position on the waitlist. Good luck to the rest of you

:( honestly I'm really sad to see this I really wanted you to get in. I pray for the best for you and your family in Florida! best wishes!
Thank you. It's so sweet of you. I hope you get in to Pcom. I just couldn't do it.

Nope not yet... still waiting too.

Im about to apply early decison here.. Can anyone tell me if im competitive? 3.18 GPA 68th PCAT. I have a BS and lots of pharmacy experience

Im about to apply early decison here.. Can anyone tell me if im competitive? 3.18 GPA 68th PCAT. I have a BS and lots of pharmacy experience
You should be. If you apply for pcom, make sure to contact the admission office. Sometimes ( most of the time ) they don't do their job right!

as promised that we will keep each other updated so I got a call from pcom today asking if i was still interested. Did anyone else get the call?

nope not yet, I believe you and I had the same interview date (May 7) so I probably will hear something soon as well hopefully!! most likely they are going accept you if they call and ask if you are still interested (good news!!) did you get an email as well or was it just the phone call? :) I'll keep you posted if I hear anything this week!
yes i interviewed May 7th.. they called me and also asked me if the email on file was still my preference.. Hopefully i get the acceptance call or email soon...

any news? I guess this might be it. Classes starts tomorrow; didn't seem like much wait list movement this year :( really wanted to get in here this cycle...assuming if the class is already filled or not

If class starts tomorrow, odds are the incoming class is full...last minute miracle is to hope for no-shows...until you receive that official rejection letter, do not give up!

Maybe islandgirl got in, too busy moving down to Georgia...no time to reply...

Where else have you applied? Are you going to reapply to PCOM?

If class starts tomorrow, odds are the incoming class is full...last minute miracle is to hope for no-shows...until you receive that official rejection letter, do not give up!

Maybe islandgirl got in, too busy moving down to Georgia...no time to reply...

Where else have you applied? Are you going to reapply to PCOM?
any news? I guess this might be it. Classes starts tomorrow; didn't seem like much wait list movement this year :( really wanted to get in here this cycle...assuming if the class is already filled or not
still waiting.... Their fiscal year ended last Friday so they have this entire week to make decisions and see who they will be added to the class... Stay hopefull everyone

yea I'm becoming a nervous wreck, it seems like PCOM makes majority of their pharmacy admissions decision on Wednesday so I assume most of us will get an answer around then. :xf: ....sooner the better though!
Yes most of their decisions are made on Wednesday

Last edited: