PCOM post bac/MSBS 2013-2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got waitlisted at the end of March or April. They kept saying they are going to "re-review" my application but the last time I spoke with Aise Cannon at the Ga campus, they still had not had the chance.

Classes start next week I believe, and I'm thinking its too late now?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm assuming if there's any chance of people coming off the waitlist for the program. it would be probably tomorrow since the orientation for the program is today and it's mandatory. They would have the correct count of students that is in the program and how many seats are still open by today.

i talked to admissions monday they said all decisions were made, and all notices were sent out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I am currently enrolled in DUCOM molecular medicine master's program. I am really enjoying it. Hopefully everything works out for you as well!

Hey guys i am currently applying to the PCOM post bad program and i am having a rough time doing the essay. any advice?

Hey guys i am currently applying to the PCOM post bad program and i am having a rough time doing the essay. any advice?
They know a lot of the applicant pool for the MS program consists of underdogs. That said, they like to see a good story, rationale for possible low scores and why you feel this is the right path.

Don't think so much. Just type your story and thoughts. GL

Hey everyone, I just got accepted into the PCOM-PA Biomedical Sciences program for this fall. I am writing here now because the majority of you are probably close to finishing your first year of the program. Could anyone explain the likelihood of gaining admittance into PCOM's DO school from this program/how likely it is to gain admittance if you are granted the interview?

Hey everyone, I just got accepted into the PCOM-PA Biomedical Sciences program for this fall. I am writing here now because the majority of you are probably close to finishing your first year of the program. Could anyone explain the likelihood of gaining admittance into PCOM's DO school from this program/how likely it is to gain admittance if you are granted the interview?
Have you heard any response? I too was accepted for 2014 but deferred my acceptance until 2015 (so that I could better support myself financially). I am very interested in knowing what the chances are of entering PCOM's DO program after the first year.

do you guys know anybody that interviewed and didnt get in.... interviewed for the DO program