PCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

future_DO

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just wanted to write about my experience at PCOM. I had my interview there yesterday...and well, I am not sure how I did. It was very laid back, as everybody has told me...but for some reason, I just don't have a good feeling about it. I am not sure what I did wrong...I probably could have said a couple things different. I absolutely love this school and I really want to go here...well, right now, I feel really bummed out that I might have ruined that chance! :confused: sigh!
Well, all I can do is wait right?! Anybody know if the PCOM class is full? And how their waitlist works?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

future_do,

i sent you a private message.

Hedwig,
I wrote a private message back to you!
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Final selection for PCOMs class of 2006 will be the week of April 8th.

Good luck.

I didn't feel great about my interview either. I think it was because I wanted to go there so bad.

JPH

JPH,
I think it might be the same thing, I want to go there so bad, I don't think its going to work out...for whatever reason...
Well, like you, I hope I get to hear a positive response...
Thanks!

JP,

This week is the final week of interviews at PCOM. By my understanding they won't be finalizing the class until the following week. That's when they sit back and look at the big picture. They see who they've recently interviewed, they see who is on the waitlist, and they compare and take whomever they decide and as such tentatively "finalize" the class. Then as attrition opens seats between now and August, they start going to the waitlist.

That's what I heard... Goodluck Future DO!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by JPHazelton:
•Final selection for PCOMs class of 2006 will be the week of April 8th.

Good luck.

I didn't feel great about my interview either. I think it was because I wanted to go there so bad.

JPH•••••

Future_DO,
Okay, I posted a reply yesterday, and poof, it seems to have vanished into thin air. Anyway, I also interviewed April 4th at PCOM...which interview room were you in? Now that the adrenaline rush has worn off, I, too, am feeling a bit nervous about how mine went ("I should've said this...shouldn't have said this...etc."). Not too much we can do about it now but to think positively. I wanted to ask how many seats were left...but I chickened out (and maybe it's the best thing for my sanity not to know). Best of luck to you...hopefully, it won't take an eternity for us to hear back from them!
~M~

Hey melissa!
its the person that gave you a ride back to the hotel :) who knew you used this list as well!
write me when you get a chance!! hope all is well...and pray for the best, for both of us!! :)