Penn State Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnesthHopeful

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Penn State Interview is spread out over 2 days. Does anyone know if you should wear a suit for both days?

Members don't see this ad.

The Penn State Interview is spread out over 2 days. Does anyone know if you should wear a suit for both days?

No need to. First day is casual. Everyone was wearing jeans.

Members don't see this ad :)
I recommend shorts, flip flops and a t-shirt that says "I came to Party"

I recommend shorts, flip flops and a t-shirt that says "I came to Party"

If the Party t-shirt is not available, you can always wear your "Nestle rules!" t-shirt...

Ask them about the aroma of manure permeating the air (if wind is blowing in that direction on the first day). Insist that they point out the source of the smell on a map. Ask to be driven to the source, the Hershey factory, and the Reese's factory as part of the tour.

Ask them about the aroma of manure permeating the air (if wind is blowing in that direction on the first day). Insist that they point out the source of the smell on a map. Ask to be driven to the source, the Hershey factory, and the Reese's factory as part of the tour.

+1. I interviewed there for ENT back in the day and was shocked at how horrible the town smelled. Even my hotel smelled a little bit like stool. That and I kind of thought they'd have like really innovative candy bars at the Hershey museum or whatever it was, but they just had the same crap you could get anywhere. Disappointed.

+1. I interviewed there for ENT back in the day and was shocked at how horrible the town smelled. Even my hotel smelled a little bit like stool. That and I kind of thought they'd have like really innovative candy bars at the Hershey museum or whatever it was, but they just had the same crap you could get anywhere. Disappointed.

You must have been there on the wrong day as it only smells like manure 1/3 of the time.

There are 3 smells in Hershey: chocolate, peanut butter and cows.

Perhaps I was a little more used to it having grown up in Central California dairy country. :p