People You'd like to meet the most

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

braluk

SDN Surgerynator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's hear em. I know this definitely comes up on interviews. But that aside, itd just be interesting to hear what people have to say. Id actually really like to meet Lee, the creator of SDN.

Id also like to meet the North Korean Dictator (of course contingent on me being safe and returned home). This guy just seems so mysterious, tall dark and handsome :love:

Members don't see this ad.

braluk said:
Let's hear em. I know this definitely comes up on interviews. But that aside, itd just be interesting to hear what people have to say. Id actually really like to meet Lee, the creator of SDN.

Id also like to meet the North Korean Dictator (of course contingent on me being safe and returned home). This guy just seems so mysterious, tall dark and handsome :love:

Kim Jong Il would be awesome to meet, so long as one is granted a consequence-free bitch slap. He could very well be one of the strangest, most neurotic people on this planet.

Hands down. Marius Pudzianowski. My hero.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr.TobiasFünke said:
Carl Weathers

Don't do it. He's only going to rip you off.

Mary Ainsworth.

Actually, this is one of the UConn secondary questions. :)

Looque said:
Kim Jong Il would be awesome to meet, so long as one is granted a consequence-free bitch slap. He could very well be one of the strangest, most neurotic people on this planet.
and also of course to be granted a free nuke, Id put that to good use. PUT ME ON WAITLIST WILL YOU KNOW WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY OF ST. LOUIS

braluk said:
and also of course to be granted a free nuke, Id put that to good use. PUT ME ON WAITLIST WILL YOU KNOW WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY OF ST. LOUIS

Damn terrorists...

braluk said:

Oh. I thought this thread was going to be SDN'ers you'd most like to meet. Damn. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Its really just about anyone. If its SDNers, id really liek to meet premed machine haha. Either that or Law2Doc or anyone with a kid. my gf made me kind of a softy when it came to children

hendrix, the power in his fingers entices me

Reactions: 1 user
BrettBatchelor said:
Pat Robertson. Then I'd kick him in the shins and run away.

You can't outrun his prayer! :scared:

BrettBatchelor said:
Pat Robertson. Then I'd kick him in the shins and run away.

:laugh:
dr. eugenics. then id kick him in the balls....and stay to point and laugh. maybe take pictures and post it on the pictures thread. :sleep:

"For some reason, Kim Jong Il believes he will be replaced by a triplet, and none of his children were triplets. So, like King Herod before him, Kim is covering his bets. He has ordered all triplets born in North Korea be rounded up and raised in state orphanages, where the government can keep an especially close eye on them. We are not making this up. According to a March 2003 story in the Herald Sun:

All triplets in North Korea are being forcibly removed from parents after their birth and dumped in bleak orphanages. The policy is carried out on the orders of Stalinist dictator Kim Jong-il, who has an irrational belief that a triplet could one day topple his regime. "

:confused:

Well here you go--
Famous Person-I'd like to meet Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, my namesake.
Celebrity-Mark Paul Gosselar (Yes, Zach from "Saved by the Bell"), when he was like mid 20's, to get drunk with and make out. Even though I'm married. I know. I'm bad.
SDN Girls (to have a few cosmos with at a bar): Scentimint, Anastasis, Cavalier, Erina, Molly, Mshheaddoc, Chaeymaey, Caristra, MiesVanDerMom. I'm sure there are other girls that I would like too but some people on here I am not sure of their gender.
SDN Guys: Danjo. (Duh!)

jackieMD2007 said:
Well here you go--
Celebrity-Mark Paul Gosselar (Yes, Zach from "Saved by the Bell"), when he was like mid 20's, to get drunk with and make out. Even though I'm married. I know. I'm bad.
SDN Girls (to have a few cosmos with at a bar): Scentimint, Anastasis, Cavalier, Erina, Molly, Mshheaddoc, Chaeymaey, Caristra, MiesVanDerMom. I'm sure there are other girls that I would like too but some people on here I am not sure of their gender.
uh oh him being your cabana boy and all.... its akin to the pool boy ;) sexy SDN love drama is about to unfold :)

seriously... i can't believe i'm the first...

CHUCK NORRIS!!!!

oh and Friedrich Nietzsche.

jackieMD2007 said:
Well here you go--

Yeah, I used to like Mark paul Goasselar too. :love: puppy love is so cute.

I hope some SDN ers get interviews on the same date so we can all meet each other.

MasterMD said:
seriously... i can't believe i'm the first...

CHUCK NORRIS!!!!

oh and Friedrich Nietzsche.
I meet Chuck Norris everyday....

"He lives through all of us"
:play lion king soundtrack:

well if we have that SDN convention, i would surely go, and i would love to meet all of you guys...

In the entertainment business
Actually also, I would really like to meet Dave Chappelle.

braluk said:
well if we have that SDN convention, i would surely go, and i would love to meet all of you guys...

In the entertainment business
Actually also, I would really like to meet Dave Chappelle.
I'd kick him in the shins too for ruining his show.

They're actually airing his "lost episodes" beginning this sunday I believe (or was it this past sunday?) Eh, there are two sides to every story. I side with Chappelle cause I automatically blame corporations and large companies for everything :)

From wiki..
"Season 4) only if his demands are met, one of which is to ensure that half of the proceeds of future Chappelle's Show DVD sales go to charity. Chappelle claimed that if Comedy Central aired the unaired episodes, the show would be finished. After that announcement, Comedy Central stopped advertising the release of the third season for a period of time."

interesting

braluk said:
They're actually airing his "lost episodes" beginning this sunday I believe (or was it this past sunday?) Eh, there are two sides to every story. I side with Chappelle cause I automatically blame corporations and large companies for everything :)

From wiki..
"Season 4) only if his demands are met, one of which is to ensure that half of the proceeds of future Chappelle's Show DVD sales go to charity. Chappelle claimed that if Comedy Central aired the unaired episodes, the show would be finished. After that announcement, Comedy Central stopped advertising the release of the third season for a period of time."

interesting
He said if they aired the shows that would fracture their relationship....
So does skipping out on a 55 Million dollar contract!

CptCrunch said:
I've learned an important lesson today. I should be wearing shin guards if I ever run into Tucker Carlson.

I think this lesson is true when approached by anybody wearing a bowtie.
-Dr. P.

The cookie monster and animal. Not the people that play them, but have them actually brought to life. As for real people, the Phelps family to ask them how the hell the made the correlation between God's word and rejoicing in people's death.

I think the most interesting people to meet (call me sadistic) are people who are mass murderers, or people who have gotten away with some sort of substantial crime (Friday night bank robber for example). Their lives are so secretive, and it must be absolutely interesting to delve into the mind of a super criminal.

BrettBatchelor said:
P.S. Mr. Pibb is better :D

You don't mean that. :D

Plus, I'm more educated than Mr. Pibb (refer to signature).
-Dr. P.

-Reinhard Heydrich, who is one of my ancestors. I'd love to pick his brain and try to figure out why in the hell he did what he did.
-George Carlin
-Osama bin Laden, who I imagine would be a fascinating person to delve into how his mind works.....that would be followed by the obligatory swift kick in the nuts and stomping for my brothers in NY.
-Sun Tzu
-Teddy Roosevelt

Oh, and I'd like to meet Snoop Dogg. Just for some variety. :laugh:

- I want in on Jackie's ladies night for the female SDNers she listed. I also want a chance to mett Dr. E and work things out, true love never dies :sleep: :love: :sleep:

-Bea Arthur, Howard Zinn, Malcolm X, Maria Mies, my maternal great-grandmother, dorothy day, virgin mary and jesus, hmm, I hope it's not blasphemous to list them last...

braluk said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

michael jordan....i suggested him to be our graduation speaker at our skool, for some reason i dont think its gonna work out...tho i did hear peyton manning was the graduation speaker at emory last year...

BILAL said:
michael jordan....i suggested him to be our graduation speaker at our skool, for some reason i dont think its gonna work out...tho i did hear peyton manning was the graduation speaker at emory last year...

mmm, peyton manning... can't beat those southern guys

Caristra said:
Yeah, I used to like Mark paul Goasselar too. :love: puppy love is so cute.

I hope some SDN ers get interviews on the same date so we can all meet each other.

Who said anything about puppy love? I might have been a prude back then, but I would DEFINITELY have "put out" for the following, in order of preference:

1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar (as Zach in Saved by the Bell)
2. Jason Priestley (as Brandon Walsh in 90210)
3. Mario Lopez (as Slater in Saved by the Bell)
4. Luke Perry (as Dylan McKay in 90210)

C'mon girls, you know its true.

And in nowadays' TV?
1. Aidan from Sex and the City
2. Adam Brody-the OC
3. Chris Noth from Sex and the City (He's a little on the old side but doable)

Can I get a witness?