PRP LinkedIn comment section gone to the gutter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

interjectionreflection

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

The comments section is detailed but definitely some good points to consider from both sides

Members don't see this ad.

The comments section is detailed but definitely some good points to consider from both sides
Most of the comments regarding use of lidocaine, volume of contrast and volume of prp is not new information for those who routinely keep up with biologics. The rest of the masterbation by that spine surgeon is basically just him trying to mark his “territory”

Most of the comments regarding use of lidocaine, volume of contrast and volume of prp is not new information for those who routinely keep up with biologics. The rest of the masterbation by that spine surgeon is basically just him trying to mark his “territory”
Yeah that's what I noticed in this post any discussion was attached by the surgeon

Members don't see this ad :)
i do find it interesting that he labels himself first as an entrepreneur, then as an interventional spine physician...

He does own multiple companies and LinkedIn is business oriented

Reactions: 1 user
I have a suspicion patients don’t go to LinkedIn. If they did they would be utterly turned off by the posturing.