rosalind franklin?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got accepted this morning too!!!! Woo hoo. Congratulations Jon. I'll see you at RFU. YAY!!!!!:D

Members don't see this ad.

congrats!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I only got the declaration of intent form. When do we get info about immunization, etc. I tried looking at the site, but I can't find them since they've updated the web page.

I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been following this thread and was rooting for you, glad to see you are in, congrats!

Congrats jon/ziggy!! looks like i'm officially the only one left in limbo now! wondering if there's any hope left :confused:...

I only got the declaration of intent form. When do we get info about immunization, etc. I tried looking at the site, but I can't find them since they've updated the web page.

congrats to you ziggy and jon, i was also hoping for you to get in, you wanted this so bad it makes me feel so happy for you.

as for the immunization stuff here is the link
http://www.rosalindfranklin.edu/dnn...Services/Immunizations/tabid/578/Default.aspx

if for some resons you do not have all your vaccinations yet, get it now or at least start the series (if its Hep B or whatever)

also you'll need to do a full physical exam, so I also suggest you do it while your student insurance at whatever undergrad you're at is still valid

feel free to ask me any other question.

I hope I'll see you at orientation as I will be an Orientation advisor

Congrats to Jon and Ziggy! See you both on Tuesday at Orientation. I am so excited to meet everyone and start school. :)

thanks you guys/gals.....what a rush to school. pew.

thanks you guys/gals.....what a rush to school. pew.

Wow, guys, I had to triple check the date. You're getting acceptances in August?? You've already interviewed?! I just got the freakin thing about a week and a half ago. Congrats to you all, I hope I can be as fortunate.

M

Wow, guys, I had to triple check the date. You're getting acceptances in August?? You've already interviewed?! I just got the freakin thing about a week and a half ago. Congrats to you all, I hope I can be as fortunate.

M

This thread is for the previous cycle!

It's very exciting to see people getting literally before school start. Jon2727, congrats!!! You know my withdrawal from RFU 2 weeks ago might have opened up that space. I got off from another waitlist. I'm so happy you've been accepted!

It's very exciting to see people getting literally before school start. Jon2727, congrats!!! You know my withdrawal from RFU 2 weeks ago might have opened up that space. I got off from another waitlist. I'm so happy you've been accepted!

I didn't even think about it. What a freaking nail-biter. Uber-congrats to all of you who stuck it out this long

There is a GREAT chance you are the reason I am attending RFU. Thanks so much! and thank your admissions committee for me!!:D Have a great year.