Roseman University of Health Sciences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Great news. They got my pcat score today. Just got a call from Dr. DeYoung for the Nov. 5 interview date. Yay!

Congrats! :) I'm not surprised. Your stats are pretty good.

Members don't see this ad.

Yay! I received my interview invite today, and chose to interview January 29th. So excited! Good luck to everyone with interviews next week!! Let us know how it goes!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay! I received my interview invite today, and chose to interview January 29th. So excited! Good luck to everyone with interviews next week!! Let us know how it goes!

Thanks!! I don't plan on preparing too much since I'm so busy. But from what I hear, I think they want to really get to know you and the way you interact so hopefully they like us all an we all get accepted!!!!!

Thanks!! I don't plan on preparing too much since I'm so busy. But from what I hear, I think they want to really get to know you and the way you interact so hopefully they like us all an we all get accepted!!!!!

Look at the more common questions listed under interview feedback here on SDN. Scroll up to the Articles & Interviews header. When you find the school page, there's a little link in the very middle labeled 'View survey results."

I received an interview invite as well. I hope to see you on the 29th January 2013. Already booked my plane ticket as I am coming from Kansas City.

So how was everyone's interview today? I thought it went well and smooth

Yes! Everyone was so kind and friendly even though they all looked intimidating to me. The Deans and faculty were very nice and funny. I would say that I did OK in my interview. But it was a good experience overall. I really like Roseman. I guess now we just have to wait for a phone call :xf:

approximately how many people were there?

Roughly 50~60.

Last edited:
I definitely have to say that roseman just became my new #1 top choice. I hope we all get in!!!

Do you guys remember when is the soonest dr deyoung said you can be called for acceptance?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys remember when is the soonest dr deyoung said you can be called for acceptance?

I have a feeling that the first batch will get a call on Tuesday after the Thanksgiving week.

He said very few will get a call back within 3-4 weeks. Because the school is based purely on points so he said be patient you can be 1/10 of a point away from getting accepted early. So after interviews are done in January you can still be added on.

Hopefully we hear back soon. I love that school!

Cool! What did you like most about the school?

I love the school too, hope we all get in;-)

My pharmcas was just verified wednesday and today (Fri) I'm getting emails from other schools
about the supplemental. I already turned in my supplemental to Roseman last month. Do they send
you an email when your file is complete and ready for review?

My pharmcas was just verified wednesday and today (Fri) I'm getting emails from other schools
about the supplemental. I already turned in my supplemental to Roseman last month. Do they send
you an email when your file is complete and ready for review?

Yes. I got an email stating that the school has received my supplemental application and that they had started to review my file. I received the email about 2 weeks before Dr. Deyoung contacted me for an interview.

Does anyone know the current mandatory laptop the p1 are using now?

I know last year was a dell Inspiron e6420

It's the same for this current year - with the addition of a touchscreen.

Quick question, my app was just verified and has been sent to some schools. If I get rejections will they be by email or regular mail?

I wonder when the early acceptances will start? Can anyone tell me my chances being accepted. Possibly someone from last year. If this school is based on points than where do I stand?

With academic forgiveness

Gpa 3.89
Prereq 4.0
Pcat 52
No degree
Out of state
Tons of extracurricular
Interview went ehhh

I'm so dumb, during the interview I said I thrive in a competitive atmosphere but I forgot roseman is not a competitive school and I had to fix my answer saying I wanted roseman for the non competitive atmosphere because in the world of pharmacy I understand its all collaborative work and at roseman I can learn from other students as well working in groups.

Prayin I get in!!!!

i think your status is great. I got the same interview date as yours. One of staffs told me the first interview dates in the priority group so we have a good shot. Btw who did your interview? I don't know how they graded us because they did not write anything down during the interview and after i finished, it was only a short window of time before other candidate walked in. Do anyone know the grading format or standard?

i think your status is great. I got the same interview date as yours. One of staffs told me the first interview dates in the priority group so we have a good shot. Btw who did your interview? I don't know how they graded us because they did not write anything down during the interview and after i finished, it was only a short window of time before other candidate walked in. Do anyone know the grading format or standard?

I had dr osterman? Yeah I noticed that they didn't write anything down. So I dunno. I hope it went well and we all get in!!! It's weird there was only like 47 people. So how do they accept if there is only 4 interview dates right? And has anyone heard back yet? For early acceptance?i really didn't feel good about the interview but it was very relaxed so who knows :(

I think we will know the early decision in the week of Nov 26, probably on tuesday...and for later decision will be a week after the January 29....good luck everyone!

Happy thanksgiving to every one:) I hope we all get good news next week

This is the week guys!!! hopefully we all hear good news!!!

Will early decisions be out today or Tuesday?

Will early decisions be out today or Tuesday?

From what I read last year, I'm guessing it will be the Tuesday after thanksgiving. But it seemed like very very few people got calls. So hopefully whoever does will post here so we have an idea ;) this waiting game is so nerve racking hahh

Do you know how many were called for early decision last year?

Do you know how many were called for early decision last year?

i only read about 4 people, but i think there might have been more and they just arent on SDN or did not share

I didn't get a call yesterday. Looks like they're playing with us :scared:

This is so frustrated to wait without knowing anything! :mad:

I know very few get calls and Well just have to wait till march/April but it would be nice to know at least 1 person got a call :(

Last edited:
Do you guys think it is too early to email the admissions office and ask for a status update for those of us who have interviewed. I want to, but I feel like I look too pushy if I do.

Do you guys think it is too early to email the admissions office and ask for a status update for those of us who have interviewed. I want to, but I feel like I look too pushy if I do.

I sent an email asking the status update since I was accepted to another school and need to make a decision. They told me that it was too early to give me a status update. Especially since the application deadline is next week. So I guess we wait.....it's weird that all the previous years there were acceptances by this time.....

May be they see a huge increase in the number of applicants this year on PharmCAS. That's why they are waiting for the deadline so they can determine the number of early acceptances. I don't know... I'm just guessing. After all, it is their first year to utilize PharmCAS stuff.

Last edited:
I sent an email asking the status update since I was accepted to another school and need to make a decision. They told me that it was too early to give me a status update. Especially since the application deadline is next week. So I guess we wait.....it's weird that all the previous years there were acceptances by this time.....
Yeah, that is weird. Thanks for letting me know.

So are we supposed to be getting a phone call or a letter in the mail for acceptance? Its hard to believe that nobody on this forum has received a call yet.

Yeah I'm starting to get worried!! I hope we find out before Christmas!

just got an interview invite for Jan/Feb!