Ross c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Received an interview invite! My first this cycle. Super excited

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I have heard nothing from Ross until just now got an email asking if I want to be considered for Jan 2024 start time. I haven't even been offered an interview??? A bit confusing because I'm still in school until May so shouldn't they see that on my application and know I cant do Jan 2024?

I have heard nothing from Ross until just now got an email asking if I want to be considered for Jan 2024 start time. I haven't even been offered an interview??? A bit confusing because I'm still in school until May so shouldn't they see that on my application and know I cant do Jan 2024?
Just received the same email about Jan 2024.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same. Not really sure what to do

There’s an option on the where it says “Yes I’m interested” or “I have questions”

I received the same email earlier today for Jan 2024 but applied for Fall 2024 and haven’t heard anything back regarding my app.

Reactions: 1 user
same here! pretty confusing

Hello! Does anyone have any tips for the interview? Any past questions I can look up for practice? I would really appreciate it :)

Hello! Does anyone have any tips for the interview? Any past questions I can look up for practice? I would really appreciate it :)
I went it not practicing to much and just being honest. It’s very relaxed.

• Love
Has anyone else not heard anything about an interview yet?? I applied for fall semester with VMCAS- submitted September 15 and have only heard that it’s processing. Idk what’s up. I did get the January interest email tho

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else not heard anything about an interview yet?? I applied for fall semester with VMCAS- submitted September 15 and have only heard that it’s processing. Idk what’s up. I did get the January interest email tho
Same here! Applied the same day

12/13 interview. I imagine we will have to wait to after the holidays to hear back.

Got accepted into Ross vet prep! Anyone have recommendations on reliable private loan providers?

I have the same status, but I didn't even receive the January email, so idk what's going on.

They called me last week to let me know I've been admitted for the fall!

Was admitted this week! Still waiting for other stateside but boy it s a relief !😮‍💨

Just got an email about housing options but haven’t received an interview invite yet?

What types of questions are they asking for the interview? Any tips would be appreciated! I know it’s more of a relaxed interview, but I’m just wondering how relaxed

This might be a dumb question lol but did they tell you they were going to call. I’ve gotten a lot of unknown numbers call me recently but they never leave a message. I usually don’t answer unknown calls

This might be a dumb question lol but did they tell you they were going to call. I’ve gotten a lot of unknown numbers call me recently but they never leave a message. I usually don’t answer unknown calls
They called me a week post interview. Mine was a NJ number, but also they probably would leave a voicemail and email you.

Received an interview invite today! Does anyone have advice? Or a link to potential interview questions I can practice with?
Honestly, I went over various types of questions, but I didn’t study what I was going to say. I wanted to be as authentic as I could, I had a question speaker come to one of my classes this semester right before I went to my interview with Ross. He said when he would interview people for med school, he knew when people memorised what they were going to say, because it felt robotic. Interview is relaxed, not to intense. I got accepted about a week ish post interview. Good luck and congrats!

Is there anyone who has brought their pets with them? Can you tell me about the process?

Reactions: 2 users
I got an email saying that my application has been selected for the pre-review process in November. Does anyone know what this means ?

What types of questions are they asking for the interview? Any tips would be appreciated! I know it’s more of a relaxed interview, but I’m just wondering how relaxed
So I was expecting a relaxed interview but mine was very intense personally and I kept feeling like they were trying to catch me in a lie. So be prepared for anything. I got asked a lot about my schooling and experience but had other things sprinkled in as well.
My best piece of advice is to have good questions prepared for them as well.

• Wow
So I was expecting a relaxed interview but mine was very intense personally and I kept feeling like they were trying to catch me in a lie. So be prepared for anything. I got asked a lot about my schooling and experience but had other things sprinkled in as well.
My best piece of advice is to have good questions prepared for them as well.
How long was your interview? And how long after your interview did you hear back?

Just got my interview invitation for fall 2024!

Reactions: 2 users
How long was your interview? And how long after your interview did you hear back?

My interview was around 45 minutes- also not a very laid back interview and more intense. It’s been a week exactly since my interview and I haven’t heard back yet, but it shows that it’s in review.

My interview was around 45 minutes- also not a very laid back interview and more intense. It’s been a week exactly since my interview and I haven’t heard back yet, but it shows that it’s in review.
My interview was only about 25-30 minutes. Not laid back at all for me either. I am worried mine was so short!

I interviewed 11/21 Tuesday and heard back 12/12 Tuesday. So about 2 weeks! Accepted to vetprep for Fall! Still excited I have an opportunity, anyone else accepted for vetprep?

Where does it show that its in review? If its in the ross portal, where exactly?

My interview was only about 25-30 minutes. Not laid back at all for me either. I am worried mine was so short!
I'm really surprised so many people have had stressful experiences! I did a bit of interview prep but I felt that mine was very relaxed compared to what I was expecting. My interview was mid-September, so maybe because of the time of year, they are more short?

I feel like ross is giving me the runaround with my application. still complete silence about whether my VMCAS has been accessed by them or not. I called and they said they'd reach back out to me but I call every week and that's pretty much all the update I get each time. I know im at least competitive enough of an applicant to get an interview with them and I feel sad that my applicant might not be viewed in time.

I feel like ross is giving me the runaround with my application. still complete silence about whether my VMCAS has been accessed by them or not. I called and they said they'd reach back out to me but I call every week and that's pretty much all the update I get each time. I know im at least competitive enough of an applicant to get an interview with them and I feel sad that my applicant might not be viewed in time.
I am having the same issue. Radio silence on most of my questions when reaching out and I’ve been getting a million marketing emails from them at the same time. Getting really frustrated by the way it seems they don’t care.

I am having the same issue. Radio silence on most of my questions when reaching out and I’ve been getting a million marketing emails from them at the same time. Getting really frustrated by the way it seems they don’t care.

Who did you try to contact? Was the admission chat on their website any help?

General question/looking for advice! if your only acceptance was Ross would you go? Or consider reapplying? I have a lower GPA so I would consider going for a masters if I don’t go to Ross. I’m kind of stuck on this! (Im 25, first time applicant from NJ so no instate school yet)

General question/looking for advice! if your only acceptance was Ross would you go? Or consider reapplying? I have a lower GPA so I would consider going for a masters if I don’t go to Ross. I’m kind of stuck on this! (Im 25, first time applicant from NJ so no instate school yet)
I got accepted into the Vet Prep program for the summer. I’ll be honest, I am a Christian, so one thing I’ve been doing is praying about it. I would have to leave my kids in April in the middle of the semester. So my husband and I have been discussing it and praying about it, we both had the same gut feeling of no to Ross. I can’t really explain why, but it just feels that way. That is not the school I’m suppose to go to. I’ve also always felt like I’m not meant to live in America my whole life, I’ve always wanted to move to England since I was my daughter’s age (she is five). I didn’t know what I was going to do, I had been waiting for two other schools with this pressure of Ross. I also ended up getting accepted into the FTV program at St George which is kinda like Vet Prep. It’s in the fall, which would allow me to graduate with my second bachelors and still see my kids a little longer. The school I’m waiting for that I would drop all schools for is Bristol. Making the decision is so hard, I would say do your research on Ross, trust your gut. I’ve always been told “take whatever vet school you get accepted into, because you might not get that chance again.” Do what your gut tells you, if you go to Ross fantastic I can’t wait to have you as a colleague, if you wait and get a masters and say you never get into another program, you can always go and get a Ph.d. I hope this helps.

IMG_8310.jpeg

For those who received acceptances, did your status have “Not Started” before you actually got the call?

I know the Holiday break is upon us. Hoping I get an update this week. Don’t know if I can wait to January!

View attachment 379932

For those who received acceptances, did your status have “Not Started” before you actually got the call?

I know the Holiday break is upon us. Hoping I get an update this week. Don’t know if I can wait to January!
Mine kicked to decision made about 20 min before I got the call!

• Love