Rutgers Advanced Standing IDP 2016-2017 application cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Waitlisted.

Members don't see this ad.

How many people are waitlisted? I think all are waitlisted.

i dont think so. kyunna posted yesterday that she was rejected

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get an interview invite for the second batch? They sent them this time last year so I expected to hear something about it yesterday but nothing.

No info out so far. Even I expected they would call second batch this fri but may be next week now.

No info out so far. Even I expected they would call second batch this fri but may be next week now.
They called last year around Halloween (Oct.31st). lets hope its around the same time this year too.

Members don't see this ad :)
They have mostly been emailing on tuesdays and fridays...today or 4th nov might bring some news.

Any updates? Any invites sent for second batch?

Nothing new, dnt knw what is happening with second batch iv calls, they had sec batch iv in dec last year may be its delayed this year.

Do they send rejections also? I mean ppl who are not interviewed get anything via email?

Do they send rejections also? I mean ppl who are not interviewed get anything via email?
Yeah they sent rejections to some of people
One of my friends got rejection email without interview

Yeah they sent rejections to some of people
One of my friends got rejection email without interview
Really they are sending rejections to not interviewed ones too! Do you happen to know which day your friend recieved that email? And also when was the application complete status , they must be sending rejections in a rolling manner as people applied.

Really they are sending rejections to not interviewed ones too! Do you happen to know which day your friend recieved that email? And also when was the application complete status , they must be sending rejections in a rolling manner as people applied.
They got her the rejection email before sending the first batch invitations by 2 weeks
But she applied too early but don't know when exactly
But i am sure from this info

They got her the rejection email before sending the first batch invitations by 2 weeks
But she applied too early but don't know when exactly
But i am sure from this info
Thanks for sharing the info. I never thought rejections were sent so early on! Even before iv calls.

Okay.. So no one thus far has received any invitations for the second back of interviewees?

as per my understanding Rutgers had been conducting interviews for their regular batches past two weeks (Class of 2021 - students who have given DAT and will enter first year) so I guess they must have been busy. I am hoping I am nt wrong about them nt sending any second batch interviews so far.. meanwhile patience is the only key for the rest of us.

anyone got interview invite for second batch?

They have started sending invites for the second batch..

Last edited:
Hey hi..so when is d sec interview in Dec?
I did not receive anything does this means its a rejections?? do u have any idea if they send the interview invite all at once ??

I did not receive anything does this means its a rejections?? do u have any idea if they send the interview invite all at once ??
They do sent all invitations at the same time, they will give 24 hours to comfirm. So I am assuming they might send more if there were rejected invitations

HI everyone, i got an invitation to interview on dec 16, whats the update on the people that were called? and how many have been accepted already.?and can anyone please share their experience on the day of the interview? thanks

As far as I know for the first batch of interviews they had sent some on Tuesday and then few more the following days.Guys please be patient..

Any updates ? All candidates invited for 2nd batch or still some hope ?

Hi everyone, I got an invitation for interview on December 16th, somebody know something about the interview for the first group, I would like to know how was the experience and everything thank you :)

Hi everyone, I got an invitation for interview on December 16th, somebody know something about the interview for the first group, I would like to know how was the experience and everything thank you :)
hi when did you receive the invitation?? would u mind sharing ur profil? good luck :)

hi when did you receive the invitation?? would u mind sharing ur profil? good luck :)

Did you get the invite today?

Does anybody know if they are done with invitation or no

Most probably they are done as they have 2 batches only and send invitations on same day. But lets wait for an update from them. Rejections have not been sent yet after 2nd batch invite.

Is their any group for those who have an interview on Dec. 16 ?