Rutgers Advanced Standing IDP 2016-2017 application cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
nothing

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard that they have started sending acceptance.( I am not sure) anyone got anything from them?

did anyone went to an iv today at rutgers and heard back from them? as they said they will send invites today only?

any updates so far as they said they will give the result today only?

I think they have started sending acceptance. U gave Iv today?

yeah i had Iv today...how do u know they are sending acceptances ?

they said they will notify acceptance rejection or wait list today only ?

I hope they dont linger us and tell whatever is their decision as this waiting is killing me.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah.. I also heard the same thing acceptance, rejection and wait list....

lets god bless us all and takes to the destination we belong .

if u get anymore informations please do post as talking here actually made me feel to keep up the hope .thank u soo much

congratulations they say there are 50 % chances to get in If u r waitlisted .

well I dont believe, because I dont think any body will leave. Its almost end of the cycle.

Well I dont how many people they will keep on wait list. I don't find any chance

Did they say if they are done with interviews or they will make another batch?

I got accepted :) I received my email yesterday around 9 pm, never lose hope, yesterday I met current international students who told me that they were waitlisted and then they got accepted like in january and some 2 weeks before to start the summer program.

Congratulations.. Thanks for positive hopes. Can you please share your stats?

I have no idea, I thought it was a Facebook group, but I couldn't find it... please let me know if you find anything

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

How many people are accepted from the second batch? Is there any Pakistani or Indian got accepted ?

Anybody knows if there's a Facebook group amor something like that of people that have been accepted ??

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I got accepted :) I received my email yesterday around 9 pm, never lose hope, yesterday I met current international students who told me that they were waitlisted and then they got accepted like in january and some 2 weeks before to start the summer program.

Congratulations to you and to others who got acceptance... Do you know how many have been accepted from the second batch?

I know 4 members of the 2nd batch who got accepted on the same day of interview. I was interviewed in the first batch and placed on waitlist. Hope this information helps someone.

Not yet. :( unfortunately I'm still waiting from them cause I haven't heard anything since the interview.. any idea if they're still accepting?

You can call and ask if you were waitlisted.... after that is just a waiting game. Good luck!