September PCAT Prelim Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nxq875

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just finished taking the PCAT for the first time, hope everyone did well on their test!
Just thought to make a thread to see how everyone else did on their preliminary report

Verbal SS: 419 PR: 78
Biology SS: 440 PR: 95
Reading SS: 442 PR: 98
Math SS: 447 PR: 97
Chemistry SS: 449 PR: 97
Composite SS: 439 PR: 98

I studied for a good 3 months using Dr. Collins packets and Cracking the PCAT software as well as all 3 of the Pearson Practice Exams. I will also be interested in selling the 2014 Dr. Collins packets soon, if anyone is interested. If you're taking an October exam or have already been invited for interviews, best of wishes!

Members don't see this ad.

Just finished taking the PCAT for the first time, hope everyone did well on their test!
Just thought to make a thread to see how everyone else did on their preliminary report

I studied for a good 3 months using Dr. Collins packets and Cracking the PCAT software as well as all 3 of the Pearson Practice Exams. I will also be interested in selling the 2014 Dr. Collins packets soon, if anyone is interested. If you're taking an October exam or have already been invited for interviews, best of wishes!

I took mine on the 17th of September. I'm new to SDN, but here are my preliminary scores:

Verbal Ability 91
Biology 97
Reading comp 88
Quantitative 97
Chemistry. 93
Composite. 97

A few questions: 1) does your essay score change the composite? 2) will it do me detriment that my RC score was not in the 90s range? 3) do the preliminary and final scores differ by much? And 4) is this good enough for UT Austin and University of Houston pharmacy schools?

I took mine on the 17th of September. I'm new to SDN, but here are my preliminary scores:

Verbal Ability 91
Biology 97
Reading comp 88
Quantitative 97
Chemistry. 93
Composite. 97

A few questions: 1) does your essay score change the composite? 2) will it do me detriment that my RC score was not in the 90s range? 3) do the preliminary and final scores differ by much? And 4) is this good enough for UT Austin and University of Houston pharmacy schools?

This is more than enough for uh and ut-austin.. You will sure get in if u ace your interview

Verbal Ability 91
Biology 97
Reading comp 88
Quantitative 97
Chemistry. 93
Composite. 97

Easy acceptance as long as your interview doesn't raise any red flags. Good luck, and best of wishes on your interviews!

Members don't see this ad :)

Did you get the invitation for interview?