Stewart University Med Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just in my experience..the frontal bone in your skull is pretty hard. Things have to go very wrong for you to break that one.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, re-applicant here. I just wanted to say SDN is a great website and I am glad there is a place where people can get help from others going through the same thing.

I feel like learning to swim has improved my application tremendously for Stewart Med Class of 2013. Anyway, I am having trouble getting the Stewart University website to work. Is anybody else having trouble getting it to load? I hope Stewart University isn't shut down because I feel like I have a really good chance of getting in this year. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi guys, re-applicant here. I just wanted to say SDN is a great website and I am glad there is a place where people can get help from others going through the same thing.

I feel like learning to swim has improved my application tremendously for Stewart Med Class of 2013. Anyway, I am having trouble getting the Stewart University website to work. Is anybody else having trouble getting it to load? I hope Stewart University isn't shut down because I feel like I have a really good chance of getting in this year. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Holy crap, you're right! The Stewie U website is gone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe they were hacked..... All their base are now belong to us!

They said they were the target of terrorism. This confirms it.

Stewart University = most legit med school... ever.

They're periodically moving domain names for some reason. For a while it was at http://www.shadows3.com/, but now that one's gone too. Interesting, because the fancy website makes them look infinitely more credible than the stewartmed address.

agreed...

I wonder if any action has been taking by that NP on their 'faculty' Apparently someone emailed her, and she confirmed that she does not teach for them.

This can't be happening...so many mixed emotions right now. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Reminds me of the time I first saw the website, I didn't know if I should laugh or puke.

Maybe they were hacked..... All their base are now belong to us!
We should set them up the bomb....

(phone rings at Stewart Med school)

Saul: We get signal.

The Chancellor: What!

(An image of TRAMD appears on the large screen in the Chancellor's lair)

The Chancellor: It's you!

TRAMD: How are you gentlemen! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha Ha Ha Ha . . .

The Chancellor: For great justice.

(phone rings at Stewart Med school)

Saul: We get signal.

The Chancellor: What!

(An image of TRAMD appears on the large screen in the Chancellor's lair)

The Chancellor: It's you!

TRAMD: How are you gentlemen! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha Ha Ha Ha . . .

The Chancellor: For great justice.

hahahahahahahahahahahaahah :lol::lol::lol:

bump! keep this thread alive! just because the site is down doesnt mean we cant obsess over it!

Perhaps this is the end of the road for the #1 leader in U.S. medical education.

P.S. Is there a reason why you are using Claude Bernard's term to get your message across?

:laugh: I love that Saul, didn't know what homeostasis meant, then looked it up on Wikipedia.

This can be compared to the assumption that the femur is the strongest bone in the body. Both are incorrect.

Then he throws in random, completely unnecessary medical trivia in what I'd guess was a desperate attempt to prove to everyone that yes, he does in fact go to medical school.

He does go to medical school! Stop posting such crazy comments!

You are crazy like a person who has contracted syphillis, and has progressed to tertiary syphillis (manifested by cognitive impairment and a "slap foot" gait pattern), that could be easily cured with penicillin (which of course was originally discovered by accident by scientists who were culturing mold)!

Stewart not real . . . that's just crazy.

Um if you don't post the names of the researchers and what they had for dinner that legendary night as well as their tie colors and patterns...I'm going to assume you're not a real doctor.

Some one needs to send this to Saul.

SDN's own parody on Stewart University. For April 1.
http://studentdoctor.net/blog/2008/04/01/sdn-welcomes-first-medical-school-partner/#more-524
http://zlatkomed.org/

Check out the youtube videos

Those responsible have outdone themselves.
haha the Seven Deranged Nudists :lol:

wow between Stewart and Zlatko, so many choices

edit: I just read the QandA haha

"Q: Is Dr. Zlatko single?
A: Single and accepting applications from female students who submit a photo with their application. One lucky applicant will be awarded a discount on tuition." :laugh:

wow, i'm watching the vids right now...all i have to say is :laugh:

My daughter, the lovely, immature (even for an 8 year old) and not-so-bright Doogie KiddieCrud appreciates the positive feedback on YouTube and the Zlatko site. We've promised to extend recess tomorrow if you like her video!

My daughter, the lovely, immature (even for an 8 year old) and not-so-bright Doogie KiddieCrud appreciates the positive feedback on YouTube and the Zlatko site. We've promised to extend recess tomorrow if you like her video!

amazing ... i wish i had something to do with this because its beautiful

amazing ... i wish i had something to do with this because its beautiful

Well, you're in luck... I notice your status says "pre-medical". That means there's still time to apply to the Zlatko University School of Medicine. You can be a part of this great institution just like all the other real medical students here.

WOW! Even SDN roleplaying. You guys are awesome. I wonder who you all really are...

The Chewbacca Defense... brilliant!

0330chewbacca.jpg

Cheers.

Never fear. They are just reorganizing - apparently it is safer in Washington DC. Unfortunately, the California campus is now just "anticipated":

http://www.stewartuniversity.org/

Check out the phone number. It is the same one listed for Stewart Med. They haven't even updated the answering machine yet.

I am so relieved that Stewart continues to live. I was hoping to do my residency or post-doc there. Oh wait, they don't even have a hospital affiliation or labs o_O

Never fear. They are just reorganizing - apparently it is safer in Washington DC. Unfortunately, the California campus is now just "anticipated":

Check out the phone number. It is the same one listed for Stewart Med. They haven't even updated the answering machine yet.

Claims of "non-profit" are the most ridiculous claim made by Stewart Med yet

Don't forget the giveaway misspelling of accreditation!

What about the hundred of students already enrolled?!