Stony Brook Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I interviewed 1/13 but haven't heard back yet. Should I be worried?

Members don't see this ad.

received interview invite yesterday for 2/11
out of state, 3.7 gpa, 21AA

Is there a GroupMe/Facebook group/Instagram page for the class of 2026?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back on a decision recently?
Had my interview Feb. 11th and the director said we would hear back last week 😑, but I never got any emails. Class is around 80-85% full. But I presume all of the administration issues are slowing things down.

Had my interview Feb. 11th and the director said we would hear back last week 😑, but I never got any emails. Class is around 80-85% full. But I presume all of the administration issues are slowing things down.
Had an interview Jan 14, still haven't heard back... lol

Had an interview Jan 14, still haven't heard back... lol
It may be worth calling the office of admissions on the status of your application if you have to make a decision soon. Best of luck to all!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who interviewed in February hear back yet? They said in mine on the 16th that we’d hear back by the 25th and I got nothing so far

Anyone who interviewed in February hear back yet? They said in mine on the 16th that we’d hear back by the 25th and I got nothing so far
Same here. Administration issues and messiness probably.

I had my interview on 2/11 and they said it would take one to two weeks to get back to me. Its been almost 3 weeks now, there have been no updates and I’m starting to get worried. Does anyone know if Stony sends rejection emails? Should I call the office of admissions? Or should I just wait it out

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my interview on 2/11 and they said it would take one to two weeks to get back to me. Its been almost 3 weeks now, there have been no updates and I’m starting to get worried. Does anyone know if Stony sends rejection emails? Should I call the office of admissions? Or should I just wait it out
My friend got a rejection email 2 days ago but she did not interview

Have you heard anything?

Waitlisted today 5:00pm. Interviewed 2/11. Out of state (NJ).

You're invited to my new group 'Stony Brook Dental Medicine' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
Everyone that was accepted join here!