Temple letters are coming! Did you get it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone who got wait listed or rejected should feel cheated because they let the dumbest girl alive in...

Members don't see this ad.

FJ11 said:
Anyone who got wait listed or rejected should feel cheated because they let the dumbest girl alive in...

WHAT?!? You can't just leave that comment hanging out there without elaborating a little! Is she, like, "Miss Howard Stern"-dumb?

BTB said:
WHAT?!? You can't just leave that comment hanging out there without elaborating a little! Is she, like, "Miss Howard Stern"-dumb?

Dumb as in I dont believe her GPA was even a 3.0, dumb as in terrible on the PCATS, dumb as in got a 19 outta 350 on her organic chemistry midterm and was forced to withdrawl, dumb as in has to take 5 classes this summer....yeah 5!, dumb as in just try and hold a normal conversation with her and see if you get anywhere, dumb as in she didn't even expect to be considered for admissions for a good 2 more years....but hey she got in! I guess Temple had trouble deciding on the people who had the 2.8 pga's and the 3.5 gpas.....or u know what it could be? who does she know? thats what it seems to come down to anymore these days... I'm on the waiting list and I was proud of that until I heard about this, I honestly just feel cheated.....cause how many more students like this got in?

Members don't see this ad :)
FJ11 said:
Dumb as in I dont believe her GPA was even a 3.0, dumb as in terrible on the PCATS, dumb as in got a 19 outta 350 on her organic chemistry midterm and was forced to withdrawl, dumb as in has to take 5 classes this summer....yeah 5!, dumb as in just try and hold a normal conversation with her and see if you get anywhere, dumb as in she didn't even expect to be considered for admissions for a good 2 more years....but hey she got in! I guess Temple had trouble deciding on the people who had the 2.8 pga's and the 3.5 gpas.....or u know what it could be? who does she know? thats what it seems to come down to anymore these days... I'm on the waiting list and I was proud of that until I heard about this, I honestly just feel cheated.....cause how many more students like this got in?

if that is true, dont you worry, most likely she wouldn't make the first semester. pharmacy school is not a joke. it will kick your butt if you are not up for it. to make you feel better, if that person gets kicked out, that person waster 30000 in loans and year of life and then she wont be able to apply to pharmacy school again for sure.

I got my rejection letter today :D :D :D

Anyway, I will be attending Long Island University in Brooklyn, NY.