Texas A&M

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats everyone!!! :D

I also didn't hear anything- hope the rest of us hear today, too!

Members don't see this ad.

Did all of you guys write thank you letters?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone who got in when did you guys get your letters and what were your stats if you don't mind

Hey everyone who got in when did you guys get your letters and what were your stats if you don't mind

I got out of class at 9:30 and it was already in my inbox.

GPA- 3.94
PCAT- 73- math messed me up.... o well I still got in.

Congrats to everyone else who got in and good luck! :)

I got out of class at 9:30 and it was already in my inbox.

GPA- 3.94
PCAT- 73- math messed me up.... o well I still got in.

Congrats to everyone else who got in and good luck! :)
Congratz! Did yours say anything about being accepted on the condition you keep your GPA the same and all that stuff? or was it an unconditional acceptance? I figure it would be unconditional with such a high GPA lol

Last edited:
Congratz! Did yours say anything about being accepted on the condition you keep your GPA the same and all that stuff? or was it an unconditional acceptance? I figure it would be conditional with such a high GPA lol

You should only need to pass the rest of your courses for the semester.

I wrote mine really late......sent to Ms. Gamboa on the 27th? I'm not even sure if she forwarded my letters. I'm pretty sure I look bad to them now. So nervous!

Man it's getting close to noon and haven't heard anything. Upper class men do you guys know when letters stop going out for the day and if they send all 87 out in the same day? Like at what time should I stop trying to continuously hit refresh on my email hoping to get a letter?

Members don't see this ad :)
Man it's getting close to noon and haven't heard anything. Upper class men do you guys know when letters stop going out for the day and if they send all 87 out in the same day? Like at what time should I stop trying to continuously hit refresh on my email hoping to get a letter?

I couldn't tell you that as we're not privy to all details of the process. If we were, we'd have told you it would go out exactly today.

I can tell, however, you you're wasting precious time in your day constantly refreshing. Take a break, step away, go for a walk or something and come back at the end of the day to check. Otherwise, you'll be sitting in front of a computer the whole day like the rest of us and you'll lose a day in your life.

I couldn't tell you that as we're not privy to all details of the process. If we were, we'd have told you it would go out exactly today.

I can tell, however, you you're wasting precious time in your day constantly refreshing. Take a break, step away, go for a walk or something and come back at the end of the day to check. Otherwise, you'll be sitting in front of a computer the whole day like the rest of us and you'll lose a day in your life.
*refresh refresh refresh*:p
What better way to spend your day? lol

Just Got my acceptance email!!!

Good luck to those still waiting!

Will you tell me if you wrote a thank you letter and your stats?

All those who got accepted, what letter does ur last names start with? Idk whether they would send in alphabetical order...And would they send letters first to the folks who attended the first batch of interviews to the last?

just got my acceptance email. My last name starts with H
gpa: 3.38
pcat: 85

Just got my acceptance, last name starts with D. Actually psyched myself out; I've subscribed to the thread, so I thought the email would be just another post when my phone buzzed. Congrats to everyone, and good luck to everyone else!

I'm working on a facebook group, but apparently I need friends to invite before I can finalize it. Please message me with a link to your facebook and I'll invite you.

I didn't write a thank you letter & my stats are:
GPA- 3.4
PCAT- 90
Bachelor degree
1.5 yrs experience
And honestly I thought my interview didn't go so well :-/

And my last name starts with an N.

Congratz! Did yours say anything about being accepted on the condition you keep your GPA the same and all that stuff? or was it an unconditional acceptance? I figure it would be conditional with such a high GPA lol

They do include that bit about keeping teh same GPA, but I was never required to submit another transcript to prove it.

Granted, that was 3 years ago.

Hi everyone, I got accepted too!!! I'm so excited! I got my letter about 15 minutes ago!
Good luck to Everyone still waiting for their email!
My last name starts with E!

From the letter: "Your admission is contingent upon (1) maintaining or improving your present grade point average in the pre-pharmacy course requirements and (2) successfully completing all necessary pre-pharmacy coursework with a grade of "C" or better before the beginning of classes in the fall."

From the letter: "Your admission is contingent upon (1) maintaining or improving your present grade point average in the pre-pharmacy course requirements and (2) successfully completing all necessary pre-pharmacy coursework with a grade of "C" or better before the beginning of classes in the fall."
so basically, if you are in ur last semester as undergrad, CHANCES ARE you are good by now and dont really need to worry.

So it begins! Congratulations to all who have received acceptances thus far! I don't think they'll be sending it out by last name, as Dr. Robertson clearly mentioned that they are given out according to your total worth (points accumulated out of 75).

Did all of you guys write thank you letters?

I wrote a total of 8 thank you cards. Everyone I came in contact with when I was there at the interview, I made sure to write down their name.

For future purposes, it is always good for you to take time and hand write a thank you card. Just a very professional gesture.

Yay, I got in too!!!!!!!! I'm excited and so scared at the same time!!! :D

Hi everyone, I got accepted too!!! I'm so excited! I got my letter about 15 minutes ago!
Good luck to Everyone still waiting for their email!
My last name starts with E!

Congrats everyone! For those still waiting please don't lose hope. I remember Dr. Robertson telling us that story of the girl that got accepted one week before classes began! I received my letter at around 11:30am, and my stats are:
GPA: 3.5
PCAT: 87
B.S in Biol
No pharmacy tech experience, but volunteered and shadowed

I wasn't able to send thank you letters because I lost the paper I had written down my interviewers' names on :( Honestly, I didn't think my interview went that well either. I thought I was going to be rejected for sure because of my interview.

YES... lettuce be cereal
also, you can go on the college of pharmacy website and find their names under faculty and staff. You should be able to recognize them by their picture!

Congrats everyone! For those still waiting please don't lose hope. I remember Dr. Robertson telling us that story of the girl that got accepted one week before classes began!

WOW lol. I wonder what her stats were. they would be as "low-end" as it gets to getting admitted it seems like... lol, who knows maybe she had awesome scores just interviewed terribly... Good For Her Though!

Point system, that's why.

For those of you who received acceptances, be sure to get your meningitis vaccination!

Just got my acceptance letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wait is over.

My stats are:

GPA: 3.86
PCAT: 83
Shadowing experience at pharmacies for 2+ years

Good luck to the the rest of the applicants, the wait is worth while. I guarantee it.

For all of you who got accepted, who is seriously planning on accepting the offer? or are you waiting for other schools?

I'm sure they aren't done yet. Hang tight. They actually send out 90 acceptances initially. I think they will be doing so all day.:thumbup:

For all of you who got accepted, who is seriously planning on accepting the offer? or are you waiting for other schools?
682, I'd wait until they get their other acceptances/denials to answer your question seriously. Calm down. I'm sure if you did well on your interview, you'll get accepted.

You keep on asking about stats... how about sharing yours?

man..this is a rough wait

pcat:93
gpa:3.7
b.s, ut grad
8 months pharm tech fulltime
volunteering in a free clinic

i thought I did alright in my interview

682, I'd wait until they get their other acceptances/denials to answer your question seriously. Calm down. I'm sure if you did well on your interview, you'll get accepted.

You keep on asking about stats... how about sharing yours?

The sharing of stats will lead to comparisons that will lead to anxiety.

Not only that, but as one of the posts before said, interviews count the most.

I got in with a 3.2 and a 72 with no degree and about two years of tech experience. Not very competitive, but I guess my interview knocked it out of the water.

Just calm down and wait. The email will come if it comes. You have time to respond to it; you don't have to immediately respond. Take some time and breathe.

How you doin? ;)

Um... I'm really not sure how to respond to this... \( o 3 o )/

Um... I'm really not sure how to respond to this... \( o 3 o )/
"I'm doing good" ????

your scores were competitive enough. =D

btw is that suppossed to be like a bird or something? lol

I just talked to someone in the admissions office, they said you only have to keep a 2.75 this semester.

I just talked to someone in the admissions office, they said you only have to keep a 2.75 this semester.
:eek:

THIS SEMESTER ONLY?

that raises many more questions... like "why only for this semester?" lol "what if i had a 3.90 GPA and end up with a 2.50 this semester only, would I no longer be accepted?" and so on....

Just thoughts that go through people's brains while hitting the refresh button. :)