That moment when....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lee Chemist

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
When you wonder about your career choice...The woman buying diabetic syringes otc , First pulls out her crack pipe so she can get to her wallet.
Or when the obviously high customer who has been harassing you for the last 5 minutes says "Ive been getting all my prescriptions at Walgreens for the last 6 months." And you turn around and say this is CVS sir, not Walgreens!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
The moment when...

A lazy, obese queen bee tells you that it's your job to figure out what insurance plan she is enrolled in because that's what you went to pharmacy school for...

Reactions: 2 users
when an orthopedic surgeon jokes with you because you can't figure out the new cash register "You didn't study for cash register 101 very well did you?"

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
A heroin addict comes 4 times a week to buy syringes, obviously in withdrawals every time, and has the audacity to say "yeah yeah you sure you dont have the long tip? My pet cat doesn't like the short tip"

When you're taking organic chemistry, and you see a reference to the movie "Psycho" and you see it as p-s-y and an aldehyde group.

The diabetics that buy all the clearanced Easter/Valentine's day/Christmas candy while picking up their insulin and metformin.

Reactions: 3 users
The diabetics that buy all the clearanced Easter/Valentine's day/Christmas candy while picking up their insulin and metformin.

Stuff like this is so typical I don't even give it a second thought anymore... same with the person with a cig in the drive through arguing over their 5 dollar proair copay

The Jenny Craigs who use the Walmart hoverround wheel chair yet can walk perfectly fine when they can't use a Jenny Craig hoverround since they're all currently in use by other Jenny Craigs even though we keep buying more and more for our store. Also they crash into everything and everyone because their basket is too filled with clearance candy, tv dinners and soda. And yup they come to pick up their metformin and insulin. Yup they're on Medicaid. Yup they don't carry their insurance card. Yup they're wearing sweatpants. Yup their asses are HUUUGE.

upload_2015-6-22_0-27-8.jpeg

when you get told, "you're one of those smart ass bitches aren't you" for explaining that even though the doctor wrote for a 90 day supply the insurance will only cover one month

I'll gladly refill it for the full 90 days if you'd like to pay the $1,454.59

That moment when you are processing scripts for a new patient and they are refill too soon b/c of mail order and you ask the patient if they get their prescriptions through the mail and they say "ya, I get my drugs through netflix"