The Inheritance WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know this is a "hop"-tical illusion.... but I keep looking at it and thinking poor bird... that can't have felt good coming out....
After much consideration, I believe that "bird" is a statue, and the bunny was inside of it (perhaps tied to it with a rope)...

Members don't see this ad.

Official Lynch Vote

LIS 5
(STL, TP, WL, , Jayna, AshG)
STL 2 (devyn, LIS)

Uncast votes: 7

Deadine: 7:30pm

The Daily Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF
1312825530_bunny_comes_out_of_duck.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
TP, you're smarter than this. Don't be a *****. Haven't you noticed that there have been dual roles in this game, with wolves having a 'villager-esque' role (protector nanny), and some villagers having dingus roles (ahem)? You and I both know your role - do you REALLY think I'm lying when I say there's a wolf that sends presents every night?

Anyway. It's Easter. I'm leaving to do family things.

Here are your options:

1) Be smart. Lynch STL, because I can say with even more certainty than I did with SnS that he is a wolf.

2) Lynch me. If you do that, you can go ahead and trust Devyn, Cyndia, or Gwenevre. One of them will lead you well.

TP, you're smarter than this. Don't be a *****. Haven't you noticed that there have been dual roles in this game, with wolves having a 'villager-esque' role (protector nanny), and some villagers having dingus roles (ahem)? You and I both know your role - do you REALLY think I'm lying when I say there's a wolf that sends presents every night?

I see your point. I got a funny toy that I believe was from a wolf.

***unlynch LIS, lynch STL****

Villagers, your remaining two wolves - one of whom is the second wife, the other is a bad seed who makes toys to send to people (not presents, but toys) - are to be found amongst these names:

STL (almost undoubtedly one of them because of that gambit about me being converted - there have been ZERO converts this game)
WillowLeaf
UFO
Ashgirl
JaynaAli
Kaydubs

FS, Jam, and Lissa are possibilities, but lower on the list.

Since I don't see this lynch turning around, here's my final piece of leadership advice to you *****s: After I'm dead, trust Devyn.
You seem to have a lot of information and are certain that we got two wolves but if that is the case then why are you still alive? Why would the wolves let you live? Probably because you are one.

Okay I had to pull over to respond to this load of ****e. Okay, first off, you have validated for us who another wolf is for us, we were between two, but thank you so much for so daftly validating that for us. You confirmed our suspicions on that. Also, yes, let's claim that every single person that hasn't voted isn't a wolf or more than likely isn't a wolf in order to prove your story. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what you are doing. And the groups that I am in communication know the truth, so whatever, keep up with all the bull. If the other groups can't see that what you are selling isn't the biggest load of.... Then you and the wolves deserve to win. I would be perfectly happy being lynched tomorrow as long as you are lynched today, even though we know another wolf now... Also nice ploy pressuring one of the noobs to switch their vote, what a beautiful play. Notice how it had no relevance to me whatsoever and it worked. What wonders a little peer pressure can do

Anyway. It's Easter. I'm leaving to do family things.

Here are your options:

1) Be smart. Lynch STL, because I can say with even more certainty than I did with SnS that he is a wolf.

2) Lynch me. If you do that, you can go ahead and trust Devyn, Cyndia, or Gwenevre. One of them will lead you well.

Members don't see this ad :)
You seem to have a lot of information and are certain that we got two wolves but if that is the case then why are you still alive? Why would the wolves let you live? Probably because you are one.

That's actually a super good question, which is probably why I've been asking myself the same thing for a few days now. No surprise it took you this long to wonder the same thing.

Regardless of why they it'd go after me until now, I'm not a wolf. Pure honey badger all day long baby.

He told us in PM it was his role ability that he could move.

Just like with SnS, that part is true. It IS in his role ability to move.

That's how I know he's a wolf. Ask Devyn - I told her a day ago that one of the remaining wolves could relocate; I've been waiting all game for it. All the other movements in the game was caused by another mechanism. STL f'd up by
moving.

And I'm ok with the lynch me today, lynch stl tomorrow plan, because all my knowledge doesn't die with me. :) Sorry STL - you gambled and lost. You shouldn't have moved groups. Gave yourself away.

I'm so torn right now.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone want to own up to divorcing (her) husband, because he was a philandering bastard?

How about being a bit of a psychopath?

Or maybe being able to hack into the system and change one person's vote?

No? What about learn(ing) something about a part of a person's role?

And guess what - I'm old, but only one player is so old, Methusalah makes old jokes about them.

Or perhaps you don't like to talk much?

I could understand if you didn't want to admit to being heir to the empire of your family.

Good luck, villagers. I wasn't sure who I wanted to win ... was kinda waiting to see if a wolf or a villager came after me first. Since it was the wolves ... I've gifted the village with all they need to figure it out. Even though you all seem to be a bunch of muttonheads who couldn't find water if they were on a 10-square-foot island.

That's right. I'm neutral. I'm neither villager, nor wolf. I have no win condition. I'm just here to piss on y'all. And I really, really couldn't decide how the game should go until STL decided it for me.

Anyone want to own up to divorcing (her) husband, because he was a philandering bastard?

How about being a bit of a psychopath?

Or maybe being able to hack into the system and change one person's vote?

No? What about learn(ing) something about a part of a person's role?

And guess what - I'm old, but only one player is so old, Methusalah makes old jokes about them.

Or perhaps you don't like to talk much?

I could understand if you didn't want to admit to being heir to the empire of your family.

Good luck, villagers. I wasn't sure who I wanted to win ... was kinda waiting to see if a wolf or a villager came after me first. Since it was the wolves ... I've gifted the village with all they need to figure it out. Even though you all seem to be a bunch of muttonheads who couldn't find water if they were on a 10-square-foot island.

That's right. I'm neutral. I'm neither villager, nor wolf. I have no win condition. I'm just here to piss on y'all. And I really, really couldn't decide how the game should go until STL decided it for me.
Guess what? I have just as much freaking knowledge to this information. I know who each one of those freaking roles are. I also know that you were not a threat before last night and you became a threat today. So whether or not you now have a win condition or you were converted, I don't know, but something happened between yesterday and today. Care to say what in the world it is? Or are you just going to continue lying through your teeth... I didn't expect you to be neutral, so when I saw that you became a threat, I was 99% sure that meant you were converted..

Guess what? I have just as much freaking knowledge to this information. I know who each one of those freaking roles are. I also know that you were not a threat before last night and you became a threat today. So whether or not you now have a win condition or you were converted, I don't know, but something happened between yesterday and today. Care to say what in the world it is? Or are you just going to continue lying through your teeth... I didn't expect you to be neutral, so when I saw that you became a threat, I was 99% sure that meant you were converted..

Uh huh. You "saw" I became a threat. Nice one.

You goofed up by moving groups. That was a n00b mistake, STL.

Nothing happened between yesterday and today except a) you killed one of my confidantes (which sucks, but I'm not so dumb as to only have one), and b) you came after me with this gamble.

Uh huh. You "saw" I became a threat. Nice one.

You goofed up by moving groups. That was a n00b mistake, STL.

Nothing happened between yesterday and today except a) you killed one of my confidantes (which sucks, but I'm not so dumb as to only have one), and b) you came after me with this gamble.
If you honestly think I am a wolf then you are truly off your game. If on the other hand you are just doing this to help the wolves since I called you out as a villager then kudos, except enough people know the truth where this lying stuff will not fly. No one is going to revive you if that is what you are expecting. I really am curious, did you gain a win condition or did you get converted. If you are really helping the villagers then that information will actually be helpful. Or r u just too much in the wolves pocket at this point?

If you honestly think I am a wolf then you are truly off your game. If on the other hand you are just doing this to help the wolves since I called you out as a villager then kudos, except enough people know the truth where this lying stuff will not fly. No one is going to revive you if that is what you are expecting. I really am curious, did you gain a win condition or did you get converted. If you are really helping the villagers then that information will actually be helpful. Or r u just too much in the wolves pocket at this point?

Keep grasping at straws, STL. Bottom line: All my info is nice and safe in villager hands, and you screwed up by moving. Those two facts are the only thing that matters.

Rezzing me is totally unnecessary. And, although technically possible in the game, is unlikely to happen. And it wouldn't make sense (so villagers, if you DO lynch me, for god's sake don't rez me). Since I don't 'count' as a villager, the villagers really ought to rez FFM or someone else who was unquestionably a villager so that their numbers actually go up. But... barring one particular villager using their brain and coming up with an item to rez someone... it's not likely to happen.

Oh. And villagers, before STL confuses you even more - there have been ZERO converts in this game (so far, anyway). Just keep going back to the basics: there are two wolves left; one that can move groups and one that sends toys (NOT PRESENTS; if you mix this up you'll lynch the wrong person).

LIS please keep lying, none of these noobs will trust u after this game. Honestly, if you aren't converted why are you working so hard for the wolves? Whatever, I am done arguing, it's Easter and I get to go back to that lots of fun stuff that entails :rolleyes: I am telling you guys, lynch me tomorrow, I would be freaking happy to die tomorrow if I know that LIS dies today, as he is a threat...

LIS please keep lying, none of these noobs will trust u after this game. Honestly, if you aren't converted why are you working so hard for the wolves? Whatever, I am done arguing, it's Easter and I get to go back to that lots of fun stuff that entails :rolleyes: I am telling you guys, lynch me tomorrow, I would be freaking happy to die tomorrow if I know that LIS dies today, as he is a threat...

Yer FOS, STL. And you and I *both* know it. Just keep selling, mate. It won't matter in the end. And sure, I am *delighted* to get lynched today if people agree to lynch you tomorrow. Either way works just fine for me!

Whoa

Reactions: 4 users
I trust LIS more than STL (and had some suspicions about STL anyways), so lynch STL.

No offense, LIS will probably have to go at some point if he's not a villager, but I'd rather take out a wolf first.

Reactions: 1 user
As my final thing. Villagers are going to lose something very major if I die. Trust me when I say it is very advantageous to keep me around one more day. I will not object tomorrow about being lynched. I promise you I will embrace death with open arms. It is very important for villagers that I stay alive tonight. I really hope that people will trust this, as honestly I am not a freaking wolf. What I am is your best freaking bet at getting the wolves. And I will have lots more information tomorrow. Don't let LIS influence you. He is a threat. And I will have more information on the other threats tomorrow. I will have one more definite wolf and one more narrowed down. If you trust me you won't regret it...

To anyone skeptical, think of it this way. If the neutral player wanted the wolves to win, he would say the exact same stuff he is saying now, except it would be about a villager...

Sooo frustrating....

As my final thing. Villagers are going to lose something very major if I die. Trust me when I say it is very advantageous to keep me around one more day. I will not object tomorrow about being lynched. I promise you I will embrace death with open arms. It is very important for villagers that I stay alive tonight. I really hope that people will trust this, as honestly I am not a freaking wolf. What I am is your best freaking bet at getting the wolves. And I will have lots more information tomorrow. Don't let LIS influence you. He is a threat. And I will have more information on the other threats tomorrow. I will have one more definite wolf and one more narrowed down. If you trust me you won't regret it...

To anyone skeptical, think of it this way. If the neutral player wanted the wolves to win, he would say the exact same stuff he is saying now, except it would be about a villager...

Sooo frustrating....

Uh huh.

Isn't it convenient that you JUST NOW FINALLY have important stuff to share?

Nice try. The "don't kill me, I'm important" thing is a n00b move.

It's impossible for me to be a threat. I don't count. Literally. I don't count for wolves, I don't count for villagers - I can't be a threat to either side, other than what I choose to reveal swinging the game one way or another. And guess what: villagers, if you look back a bunch of posts where I posted what obviously are a bunch of roles? Find yourself in there. All of those 'roles' are villagers. That's actual evidence that I have real knowledge and am not just making crap up. Ask Devyn: I told her PRIOR to STL moving that there was a wolf who could move. And she knows why the wolf has to be STL and not one of the other movements that occurred in the game. There's some more evidence for you.

STL, on the other hand, has given you absolutely nothing except fiction and promises that conveniently only surface now when he might die.

That said, I have no idea why he cares about sticking around just one more day. All his role does is allow him to move. So I'm not sure what he's hoping to do tonight, unless the object-maker happened to make an object and give it to him. Dunno. Don't really care, either way.

I suppose there's a bit of truth in his post: he is the best bet at getting a wolf, since he knows who the fourth wolf is. :)

But there are no other 'threats', people. The game is down to the villagers vs two wolves, and STL is one of the wolves.

Oh hey, village. Did you ever wonder who DVMD named as her heir?

Perhaps you should go read about her death...... Anyone ELSE want to claim to be a non-human?

Yeah. Didn't think so. Now get your votes in order. Lynch STL. Then find the toy-maker. Then win the game. And since I put out a ton of villager roles .... it's trivial to sort things out if people just wake up.

And while we're piling on the evidence to refute STL's stinking pile of cow dung ....

STL, when, exactly, did I get "converted"? There haven't been any deathless nights. Certainly not a conclusive refutation, since we do have games with kill+convert on the same night, but it is by FAR more common to have wolves either convert OR kill, not both.

So... uh.... care to add some more bs to your story?

Btw LIS, what happened to not caring. All of a sudden when you find out it's me who has it, now you are so set on getting me lynched. Stop already, stop trying to influence this game for the freaking wolves already. If you are truly neutral than die neutral. But I know you aren't and you know you arent, so whatever your freaking prerogative, and I have a strange feeling that it may be related to it, just stop already. We found out you have a win condition, stop trying to mess things up for the villagers as a result.

And if you are a wolf, and truly converted, you have even me convinced you are neutral with a win condition so bravo. If not then let's do what we agreed to, you die this lynch and I die next lynch. At least villagers will get some valid stuff at that point

And while we're piling on the evidence to refute STL's stinking pile of cow dung ....

STL, when, exactly, did I get "converted"? There haven't been any deathless nights. Certainly not a conclusive refutation, since we do have games with kill+convert on the same night, but it is by FAR more common to have wolves either convert OR kill, not both.

So... uh.... care to add some more bs to your story?
That's not true, and if you look at the most recent 10 games you know there are much more of both occurring. As I said you became a threat last night. Whether that's from you being converted or you gaining a win condition, idk. Either way, I quite honestly don't want you here with your own, separate prerogative

Btw LIS, what happened to not caring. All of a sudden when you find out it's me who has it, now you are so set on getting me lynched. Stop already, stop trying to influence this game for the freaking wolves already. If you are truly neutral than die neutral. But I know you aren't and you know you arent, so whatever your freaking prerogative, and I have a strange feeling that it may be related to it, just stop already. We found out you have a win condition, stop trying to mess things up for the villagers as a result.

And if you are a wolf, and truly converted, you have even me convinced you are neutral with a win condition so bravo. If not then let's do what we agreed to, you die this lynch and I die next lynch. At least villagers will get some valid stuff at that point

:rofl: OMG, STL, just stop. You are so full of crap it's killing me.

You need to realize you screwed up by moving last night, learn from the mistake, and move on to the next game. K?

I didn't really care who won. That's why I took away the village seer along the way to taking out VetAshley and SnS (the first two wolves... swings probably was a villager... not 100% sure, but it appears that way based on BI's info). I was just sorta coasting, keeping most of the info to myself, but sharing enough with other people like Dyachei and FFM so that if wolves killed me, they had the intel they needed to win.

But then you came after me. And that's one thing Honey Badger don't tolerate. So now you and the other remaining wolf are going down.

That clarify it for you?

So you .... I can't even tell what you're claiming. You seem to be saying that YOU'RE DVMD's heir ("All of a sudden when you find out it's me who has it")?

:rofl:

I'm the honey badger - a non-human and the one referenced in DVMD's death. It's pretty damn easy for everyone to see now why I've been an ASS all game, I assume.

So what non-human are YOU, STL? You and I both know you aren't a non-human - you are the second wife (though I admit I don't know your actual role NAME). Your role description is "WOLF: Why did you marry a guy who cheated on you when you were married? Of course he would do it again. Each night you can travel to a new group to try to forget the miserable life you lead as a spouse."

STL, look. You blew it, you got discovered, and all the villagers need now is that last wolf (the Toy-Maker, though I don't know what the real role name is). You have a fantastic opportunity here: go make an awesome wolf brag.

Fine whatever. Just lynch me. I hope someone who doesn't have their head in their arse realizes that the person who said "I. Don't. Care." And who had claimed to have no win condition. And who said "I am very happy if you lynch me today so long as you lynch him tomorrow." All of a sudden seems to be pretty deadest on saving his own arse and getting me lynched today. Seems like u care a whole lot with all of the bull you are throwing in these posts. But maybe one person will see that and it will click. Maybe it's asking a lot, but I hope not...

Fine whatever. Just lynch me. I hope someone who doesn't have their head in their arse realizes that the person who said "I. Don't. Care." And who had claimed to have no win condition. And who said "I am very happy if you lynch me today so long as you lynch him tomorrow." All of a sudden seems to be pretty deadest on saving his own arse and getting me lynched today. Seems like u care a whole lot with all of the bull you are throwing in these posts. But maybe one person will see that and it will click. Maybe it's asking a lot, but I hope not...

C'mon, STL. Do me proud. Go make an awesome wolf brag and join the ranks of the elite.

STL, your logic just doesn't work.

1) You've pointed out that nothing can be verified.
2) Now you're saying that if we lynch me first and you next, the villagers will 'get some valid stuff at that point'.

Those aren't compatible claims, and you tripped yourself up because you tried to BS your way out of things.

You got beat. Lick your chops, make a good wolf brag, and earn some respect for it.

C'mon, STL. Do me proud. Go make an awesome wolf brag and join the ranks of the elite.
Trust me when I say I would love to. I have been waiting forever to do so. But I am not a freaking wolf. Next time I am a wolf I swear to you u will have an epic wolf brag. But not a wolf so can't really help you there....